☆Kasamatsu Yukio

~You're different

Requested by NotAnotherFantasy~ OOC on the way XD

Sarreh for the stupid short oneshot. :v I honestly don't know how to write a Kasamatsu-senpai shot. XD

☆☆☆

You knew that he couldn't handle girls well compare to the other guys. You're the only girl whom he could talk with properly. And lastly, you're the only onw who could stop him from kicking Kise.

"Where the hell is that person?" You hissed.

You were looking for Kasamatsu because you want to say something to him. Something important.

You want to confess to him. Confess that you like him--no. You love him, rather.

Upon reaching the gym, you saw Kise and the others practicing, but Kasamatsu is nowhere to be found.

"Kise!" You yelled, they stopped and all of them looked at you.

"[l/n]-senpai!" He said. Walking towards you while wiping off his sweat.

You smiled at him and, "Where on earth is Kasamatsu?" You asked.

He blinked twice and looked up. He is thinking. He is. Let's assume it.

"Ah!" He suddenly yelled and you flinched.

"I'm sorry [l/n]-senpai. I haven't seen him ~ssu."

You rolled your eyes and turned your heels ad walked out of the gym.

**

You stopped walking when you reached a place where people rarely go to. At the rooftop.

"Now. How on earth did I get up here?" You stupidly asked yourself.

You sighed and walked towards the railings and leaned. You admired your surroundings. Your school is really beautiful and peaceful.

"Where are you Yukio?"

.

.

.

"[Y/n]?" You heard someone called you and made you turn to see who it was.

"Y-yukio!" You said and blushed.

"[y/n]. What are you doing here?" He asked, walking towards you.

You felt blood rushed to your cheeks. "A-ano.. I was l-looking for you." You said.

He stared at you and you saw a faint blush visible in his cheeks. "W-why?" He asked.

"I--.. I.. Ano.. Y-yukio! I love you!" You yelled.

His eyes widen. "Y-you--love me?"

You nodded and frowned, hiding your flushed face. Then you felt arms carefully wrapped around you. "I am.. I am always nervous around women.. But. You are an exception. I.. I--I always wonder why I felt so--comfortable with you.. Now.. Now I know.. It is.. It is because I love you too."

★★★

End.

Dafuuuu. XD Sorry. I mean really. Imma so sorry! XD Nyahahaha! This is stupid.

Next is Aomine Daiki 2~

06/11/14