★Murasakibara Atsushi 3

~Adjective

So... Someone told me that loving a fictional character too much is bad. I believe them, but... I can't stop loving Akashi. ;A; Huwaaay?

Requested by Everlynkqx. Sorry if it's short. XD I honestly can not think of any sentences, phrases or even clauses to add. My mind went blank :v

So sorry for the late update. xD

☆☆☆

You are inside your classroom, your english teacher was teaching the parts of speech which you always tackle since the start of grade school.

"So, everyone. I have a challenge for all of you." [s/n]-sensei (sensei's name) said.

All of you looked at her. What is she up to? You thought.

[S/n]-sensei grinned at all of you and,

"Could you look at your seatmate?" She said.

You raised your eyebrow and slowly turned to look at your seatmate. And oh, would you look at that. Murasakibara Atsushi is your seatmate.

"Hi [y/n]-chin." He lazily said. You nod your head and smiled at him.

"So look at me again." [s/n]-sensei said so all of you look at her again.

She smiled and clapped her hands, "Okay so. Tomorrow. We'll have a small activity. Since we are learning Parts of speech, again. Give atleast a describing word that best describes your seatmate. What is a describing word again?"

"Adjective."

"Exactly. So tomorrow, I wantyou to describe them."

"Only one adjective sensei?"

"Uh no. It's up to you."

**

Tomorrow; Yosen; 8:45am; English subject

"Okay. Let's start." [s/n]-sensei said.

You were nervous, because one: You don't know what to say. Two: Because you're shy. Three: It's because you like your seatmate.

So.. A few blah blah blah blah later, it's your turn to describe Murasakibara now.

You stood up and faced him. "U-uh.. Murasakibara-kun is.. Tall.. Big.. Strong.. Uh.. Uhm. His hair is purple.. He have a big appetite.. He is lazy.. Sometimes he is an airhead.. His hair is long.. But.. He is c-cute. And h-handsome. And caring.. too. And he is a cute-fluffy-purple-giant." You said and immediately sat down and buried your embarassed face in your desk.

You heard some of your classmates laugh, some giggled and some teased you. You felt heat rose up your cheeks and bit your lower lip to prevent screaming.

"*Giggles* So.. Murasakibara-kun? It's your turn." [s/n]-sensei said.

You heard his chair being pushed so you looked at him and saw him standing and facing you.

"[y/n]-chin is.. She's cute.. Kind.. Kind enough to give me food.. [y/n]-chin's smart.. [y/n]-chin's creative.. [y/n]-chin's thoughtful.. Brave.. [y/n]-chin's [h/c] hair is beautiful.. [y/n]-chin's  [e/c] eyes are beautiful.."

As you listen to him, you can't stop yourself from squealing inside your head and can't stop your blood from rising up to your cheeks.

"..[y/n]-chin's cheeks are so cute and fluffy.. [y/n]-chin's smile and laugh is the best thing.."

You can't take your eyes off him. Your heart says to continue, but your mind disagree. And you could tell that he is smiling right now even though it's not that visible.

".. Everything about [y/n]-chin is beautiful.. [y/n]-chin is special to me.."

You felt your heart flutter as you heard everyone inside your classroom either screamed, or squealed. Your sensei just giggled and let Murasakibara to continue.

".. [y/n]-chin is important.. Because I love [y/n]-chin.."

★★★

End.

So.. XD Why does Physics and Math so complicated? They said Physics is easier than Chemistry. It's easy they say, it's fun they say. But in my freaking opinion, why do I see Physics to be harder than Chemistry? :v

So anyway, someone also told me to do a shot, something to do with the English subject so.. there you go. XD She told me that I wrote shots mostly with Math in it. So.. She suggested for me to do some English. So there. XD LOL.

Okay that made no sense. Anyway,

Next is Miyaji Kiyoshi~

P.S. Happy monthsary #TSS XDD HAHAHA. Special mention~ XD

06/26/14