★Ogiwara Shigehiro

~Flower

OGIWARA -- BECAUSE WHY NOT? Ogiwara needs more love ~ okay bye xD May appear so OOC because-idk lol okay

So I don't actually know what Shige's eye color so ya sorry XD

☆☆☆

10 years ago

"Waah! This is a pretty flower [Name]-chan!" A certain brunette ran towards you while holding a [fave flower] in his hand that he picked somewhere near the park. You looked at him and giggled. "Yes Shige-kun! That is indeed a beautiful flower." You smiled at him.

Ogiwara Shigehiro, gave you a sly grin and stared at the flower for a few seconds. He then looked up and stares at you [color] eyes while his grey ones beamed in excitement. His hand with the flower slowly made its way to your face as you gave him a confused look only to feel that he put the flower behind your ear.

You blinked, and then felt your cheeks grew hotter. "W-wha-"

Ogiwara laughed and playfully pinched both of your cheeks and grinned. "Now the pretty flower matches your beautiful face." He said.

You blushed as you bit your lip. "T-thanks." Your eyes darted to the other guy around, Kuroko. Who just laughed and gave you a nod.

Ogiwara Shigehiro, a friend of yours since grade school, together with his best friend. Kuroko Tetsuya. The three of you were inseparable. All yhree of you loves and cares for basketball so much that you all made a pact.