☆Nijimura Shuzo 3

~Shingeki no Kiseki

Uh. Hahaha okay. Hello. XD I don't even-okay. XD sorry, too much snk c:

☆☆☆

"Come on! Run!" You yelled as you run together with your squad. They yelled something but you didn't seem to understand what they said.

"[Name]-cchi!" Kise yelled as he catch up with you. "Where are the others?!" You freaked out. Kise gave you an exasperated look and shook his head. "Omygad I don't know!" He screamed. "Calm down!" You yelled and smacked his head.

He calmed down, finally. Your companions caught up with you leaving you to sigh in relief. Akashi, and Kuroko were both fine. "Don't give us that look, [Last Name]-san. The titans are catching up." Kuroko said as all four of you looked back only to see three titans running to you-

"Why the hell am I a titan?!" Aomine roared as he fasten his pace-Midorima on the other hand fixed his glasses as he asked himself the same question. "Because you look like one!" You yelled as you laugh-

And yes, you were just playing Attack on Titan. Inside your gymnasium. You're playing as a squad member, together with Kise and Kuroko as Akashi was your squad leader-like Levi. Murasakibara, Midorima, and Aomine as three titans.

You were in the verge of running when, the gymnasium's door opened-correction. It bursted open, with an angry rainbow entering inside the gym. "What the hell are you doing playing Shingeki no Kyojin here?!" He roared, making all of you retreat.

"Gyaaaa!! Rainbow titan alert! I repeat- squad leader Akashi! Rainbow titan!" You yelled and then laughed and playfully skidded away. The said rainbow titan's eye twitched as a dark aura was emitting from him.

"Fall back! Fall back!" Akashi yelled as he cover his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. Everyone, (with Aomine, Murasakibara, and Midorima), snorted and ran with their [Name]-senpai. Another vein popped into Nijimura's head as his lips curled into a deadly smirk.

"OmyfreakingodNijimuraissoscarywhatthehell!" You ranted as you all continued to run away from the rainbow titan.

Nijimura sighed and his look darted towards a certain [color]-haired teen who was sweating bullets and is gulping beside Akashi who was still preventing his laugh. "I've had enough of this. Two years, two years. TWO YEARS OF PLAYING SHINGEKI NO KISEKI INSIDE THE GYM WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PRACTICING!" He roared, which gave everyone goosebumps.

"Ohmygod!! I'm too fab to die!" Kise comically cried.

Nijimura cracked his fingers, as he made a sprinting pose-and whattheprikinhel, he suddenly dashed right after the seven dorks who immediately screamed theit lungs off.

"WAAAH!!! RAINBOW TITAN IS FASTLY APPROACHING US!" You yelled. The six members of the Generation of Miracles began to feel nervousness as they see their captain ran after them with that, 'titan-aura'.

"Ohmygod please Nijimura! Stop chasing us!" You pleaded. Instead, Nijimura fasten his pace and headed directly to you. "W-wha-! Why are you chasing me! Omygod!" You screamed. "Because titans love brats like you!" He angrily yelled and charged towards you. The rest, stopped running and watched the two of you.

"Omygod!! Niji-KYA!" You weren't able to finish your sentence when you tripped and fell down, face flat on the floor. The brats bit their lips to stop their incoming laughter but can't seem to stop it. "Pfft-[N-name]-senpai is so-omygod." Aomine snorted.

You sat up, holding your nose and tears fell from your eyes. "W-waahh!!!" You cried, immediately stopping the boys from laughing and looking at you. Nijimura clicked his tongue and went over to your side. "[Name]. Clumsy as always. Tsk." He said and cupped your cheeks. Your teary eyes locked to his dark gray ones as he examine your face.

"Where does it hurt?" He asked. You bit your lip and sniffed. You pointed your nose as he looked at it. Your nose was, in a shade of pink, due to the fall. Nijimura sighed and rubbed your nose, you blinked twice processing what he was doing.

"N-nijimura.." You mumbled, cheeks blushing. "Sshh. I'm soothing the pain off." He said. You nodded and stared at his (handsome) face.

The dorks who were watching, stared at the two of you as flowers bloom at their background. "Nijimura-san and [Name]-(cchi)-senpai likes each other." They thought as they gave of adorable smiles.

★★★

Heeeeh what okay. Thanks bye XD

05.12.15