★Akashi Seijuro 5

~three words, eight letters

Watta cliche title. Hooraa for me. XDD HAHAH. Akashe why so handsome? I kennat handle mah feels. Why can't Tadatoshi Fujimaki-san release season 3 right now, as in NOW? srsly mah bones kennat wait to see mah bae. XD Oh, a reminder. I don't srsly know how Akashi address people before he got the emperor's eye. Forgive me. :D

☆☆☆

"Good morning [Name]-chan!" You heard a familiar voice greeted you. You turned around and saw Mibuchi waving at you with Hayama and Nebuya grinning and smiling at you. And oh, Mayuzumi is with them.

"Araa! Ohayou senpais!" You greeted back, waving and smiling at them.

"You're blooming [Name]-chan! What's up?" Hayama asked you. You laughed and waved both of your hands.

"Nahh. You're just seeing things. Anyway, coach said that we have a practice later after class. He also told me to inform you about the--the what is that again? Wait." You said adn fished something inside you pocket, your phone. You clicked it open and looked at the notes.

"--Ah. He also told me to--" You paused then looked left and right, then back and forth. Your senpais just look at you confusingly.

"What are you doing [Name]-chan?" Asked Mibuchi.

You grinned  and gave them a thumbs up. "I was just making sure if Aka-kun isn't around."

The four looked at each other then back at you. "What?"

"Actually, I was the one who suggested this to coach and I can't believe it that he agreed.. Uhm. I wanted to have a victory and a birthday party for Aka-kun." You murmured so softly that only them could hear.

Mibuchi widen his eyes and covered his mouth to prevent from screaming. Hayama covered his mouth not because he want to scream, but because he is preventing himself not to laugh. Nebuya snickered and Mayuzumi is, well remained the same.

"Seriously [Name]-chan? Birthday party?" Hayama cracked.

You pouted and crossed both of your arms. "Why? Is parties bad? I mean, he should celebrate his birthday with his friends at least once in his life."

Mibuchi chuckled and ruffled your hair. "I like your idea about his birthday [Name]-chan. But victory party? We lost remember?"

You looked at him and still saw sadness in his eyes. Surely they can't easily forget what happen, but is having a party only for the winners?

"What? Victory isn't always refer about winning. Even if you lost, you're still a victor, you should be proud of what you become. I realized that winning isn't always everything and I know you know it also. I'm sure even Aka-kun realized it too." You smiled.

Silence enveloped the five of you. They just stared at you and probably is thinking what you said. After few moments, Mayuzumi smiled at you, which is really shocking, and patted your head.

"You're right [Last name]. Victory isn't always about winning." He said.

You smiled at them and giggled. "Yeah! So what now? Please think of a plan on what we should do to Aka-kun's birthday."

--

"W-what?!" You shrieked and then Mibuchi immediately covered your mouth.

"Shh! Lower your voice [Name]-chan! Anyway, yes. You have to, you can, you could, you shall, you will, you should, and you MUST."

You blushed and shook your head. You pushed Mibuchi's hand away from your face. "N-no! I don't want to!"

Mibuchi pouted and clasped his palms together. "Please [Name]-chan! Pleeeeaaase. Sei-chan would be so delighted!"