☆Kuroko Tetsuya 4

~thank you for noticing me

Beware. It's corny. LOL HAHA. Kuroko is ooc yes. I will ruin him too. NYAHAHA. <--laugh of a  maniac. HAHA. jk.

☆☆☆

Middle school, Teiko

You saw him, them. Together. It hurts you. You don't like the scene. You hate it. But what could you do? You're just a mere nobody in front of him. Maybe he isn't noticeable, but you could. You ccan clearly see him. You love him, yes.

"[Nameeee] you're spacing out again!" Your best friend, [Best friend's name] said while waving both of her hands in front of your face.

You blinked twice and sighed. "Gomen."

[Best friend] looked at you then sighed also. "What's got into you? You're not your usual self [Name]. What's bothering you?" She asked.

You gave her a small smile and shook your head. "Nothing [Best friend]."

She clicked her tongue and flicked your forehead. "Shut up [Name]. I know you."

You laughed and rubbed your forehead. "That's why I love you [Best friend]"

She grinned and gave you a thumbs up. "So what's the catch?"

You sighed and slouched. "I don't know what should I do with my life anymo--OW!"

[Best friend] slapped you, hard. "What's with the freaking drama [Name]?! So out of character." She said.

You laughed again. "I was joking, okay? Anyway.. Uhm. How fo I put this. Lately.. I've been feeling a lot of random emotions. I don't know why."

She raised an eyebrow. And then you sighed. "I always feel my chest tighten whenever I see him with her. I always feel my heart beat race whenever he is around me. I feel so happy whenever he talks to me. I don't know why." You looked at your best friend who was grinning at you at the moment.

"You're inlove. Yuck."

--

First year high school, Seirin

Both of you and your best friend attended Seirin after you graduated from Middle school. You both decided to study at the said school because it is near from your home.

"Hey [Name]!" Your best friend yelled. You looked at her and smiled.

"What? You're surprisingly hyper today? Did something happen?" You asked.

She grinned and held out a paper which seems to be a flyer. You looked at it cofusedly and grabbed it from her.

"Basketball.. you want me to join the club?" You asked her.

She nodded and gave you a big smile. "It's one of your dreams right? You never had the chance to be the club's manager back in Middle school because of her right? At least here, there's a big opportunity that you'll be in!" She exclaimed.

You didn't reply and stared at the flyer. 'She's right. It's one of my dreams. I may sound like some weirdo but, being in a basketball club.. means a lot to me.'