★Fukui Kensuke

~Used to be

Yow! Here's Fukui-senpai's! XD IDK if he's OOC here or what, but yeah. Fukui-senpai needs more love <3

And, I just notice how he resemble to Kano Shuuya from KagePro. He's also shorter than his friends? And I could see that he's also childish at some times.

And yesh. This is absolutely short.

☆☆☆

.

.

.

.

.

"Would you stop smiling and grinning like an idiot or else you'll end up in the basketball ring." You hissed. Thumbs tapping the screen of your cellphone.

"Aw. You're so mean [y/n]-chan." Fukui said, grasping his left chest as if he was hurt. But his eyes were fixed to you with amusement.

"Ah. Whatever." You said and rolled your eyes. You continued to tap your fingers into the screen.

Fukui didn't say anything so you just shrug it off and let him be. Fukui and you were childhood friends. You're inside his house for some odd reason who knows what and you were sitting on his sofa. "It's a shame." He suddenly blurted out.

"You used to be cute." He added.

You stopped. You didn't expect him to say that. Sure you used to be cute because you were really a little crybaby and a cutie when the both of you were little. But you don't really care about being appealing or not. And you were unexpectedly hurt of what he said. Wait. Why? Why are you hurt? Why are you upset?

You scowled then put down your phone and gave him a glare. "Well, sorry for not being cute anymore." You made sure you add more sarcasm to your tone as you said it.

Fukui let out a nerve cracking laugh.

Though instead of irritating you, your chest only tighten. "You shouldn't take it so seriously." He said.

You didn't replied. You wore your earphones to your ears and connected the plug into your phone, so he would realize that you're done with the conversation. He called your name tons of times but you didn't make any single move. He pouted and watched you. Then a smile grew on his lips.

He yanked your earphones away from your ears that made you look at him and gave him a glare. You growled but he just grinned.

"No. You're not cute."

He smiled. "You're beautiful now."

You blushed and unconsciously grabbed a pillow and buried your face between it. You internally squealed because of too much delight and heart fluttering moment. You heard Fukui laughed that made you look at him.

He grinned at you then you blushed again. "I love you [y/n]-chan." He said.

You threw away the pillow and pushed yourself to Fukui who was laughing at the same time wrapping his arms around your waist. You buried your face onto his chest as you whispered the words that made his heart beats faster.

"..I love you too."

★★★

Incredibly stupid. I know. Kill me nao. XD Fukui-senpai is such an OOC here but whatever. I made a Fukui shot cause he needs more loooove~☆ So anyway,

NOTE: OMG. I don't know who else I should write. I'm taking requests now. NOW. XDD HAHA.

05/28/14~Wednesday