☆Kagami Taiga 3

~Scientific Method

So forgive the typos and all of the errors I made.

And I said, Akashi Seijuro shot right? I was joking XD Lol hahaha.

So.. I wrote this during our Physics subject. While our teacher was continuously ranting about the basic information about Physics. Bear with this stupidity. XD

So proceed reading I suppose? XD

☆☆☆

"Hey [y/n]!" You heard Aida called you. She is your senpai.

You turned to look at her and smile. "Hai~!"

"Do you know the steps in the scientific method?" She asked.

You blinked twiceand tilt your head sidewards. "Eh? I do."

She grinned, which you find so creepy and asked,

"Would you mind telling me what those are?"

You stared at her and put a finger on your forehead. "Eto.. Ask a question.. Do a background researches.. Construct a hypothesis.. Test the hypothesis by doing an experiment. Then.. You have to analyze your data then draw a conclusion. Lastly.. Communicate your results. That's it. But.. It's easier if you just observe, then have an experiment then analyze. Why do you ask anyway senpai?"

She didn't rey for maybe five seconds before laughing, "Oh my gosh that gave me a nosebleed. Anyway.  I just want to prove something." She said.

You raised an eyebrow. "What?"

She looked at you and grinned again. "I want to see if Kagami likes you also."

Your eyes widen while you felt heat rose up your cheeks. "W-what?!"

Oh by the way, you are inside the gym. You are the manager of the club. And they have training today.

So because of the fact that you yelled, the players stopped playing and looked at you  You felt embarassed so you covered your face with both of your hands while Aida laughed at you.

"What's happening." You heard Hyuuga asked.

Aida shook her head, still laughing. "N-nothing" Go back to practice!" She said.

The boys shrugged and went back to practicd. Aida looked at you while you glare at her. "What?" She asked, "I am serious."

You blushed again. "N-no."

**

Step 1: Observation

Aida told you that she will observe Kagami's actions towards you.

"A-ano.. [y/n]." Someone called you. You turned to look at the person and got astonished to see Kagami behind you.

"H-hai?!"

"Ah.. I'll help you." He said the grab few of the stuffs that you're holding

You blushed and let him do whatever he want to do.

--

You were stretching your arms just to jyst to grab the Physics book you need for a research is at the top of the shelf of the library.

"Here." Kagami said as he give you book you need. You blushed and thanked him.

--

"Kya!" You yelled. You slipped and fell on the floor butt first.

"Are you okay?" He asked, holding out ahand infront of you which you gladly accepted and pulled you up.

You blushed again. "T-thanks."

--

"Seriously senpai?" You asked Aida as she told you her observations.

"Yes! OMG! Step 1. Accomplished!" She said as she scribble something inside her notepad.

You blushed and rolled your eyes. "Now what?"

**

Step 2: Experiment

Aida told you her brilliant [Insert british accen--//slapped okay I am joking XD] plan for step 2. Make Kagami jealous.

And the awesome thing here is Aida even got Kuroko to participate in her brilliant plan. You asked why did he, and told you something.

'I want Kagami-kun to realize how dumb he is.'

--

"Kuroko-kun?" You said.

Kuroko looked at you and smiled. "Hai?"

"C-can you help me with the history homework?" You asked.

He nodded and told you to sit beside him. You obliged and sat beside him.

Kagami stared at the both of you and gritted his teeth.

--

"[l/n]-san. I'll help you with that." Kuroko said and helped you with whatever you are doing.

"Thank you." You said. You noticed that Kagami was staring--rather, glaring at the both of you.

--

"Do you want some [l/n]-san?" Kuroko asked handing you a bottle of water. You smiled and grabbed the bottle from him.

"Thank you."

Kagami watched you both. His unique fork-brows knitted together as his fist curled into a ball.

"I've got enough of this."

He stood up and approached the bofh of you. Both Kuroko and you looked at him, confusion in your eyes. He clicked his tongue, grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the room.

"W-wait? K-kagami-kun?" You called. He stopped walkinh and turned to look at you.

"K-kagami-kun?" You asked.

Step 3: Analysis

"[l/n]. What am I to you?" He asked.

You blushed and stared at him. "E-eh?"

You noticed his cheeks were red. "I--I like you!"

Your eyes widen. "W-what?"

He blushed, which you find so cute amd stared at you. "I like you."

You blushed and stopped yourself to squeal. "T-then why did you.. Why did you drag me away from Kuroko-kun?" You asked.

You felt his grip on your wrist tighten while he sighed. "I.. I got jealous okay?" He said.

You let out a soft squeal and hugged him. His eyes widen but eventually return your hug back to you. "I love you [l/n]."

You blushed and tighten your hug. "I love you too."

Operation: Scientific Method success! XD

★★★

Omake~

Aida: I therefore concluded that Kagami likes [y/n] too!

--

End XD

Lol. STUPID. XDD So I got bored, also at Physics so I hope you did bear with my stupidity. XD Anyway,

So. XD I have a really, really stupid question.

Any of you wanted Ene inside your phones? XD

Cause I certainly do want her in my phone. It's awesome. XD

Next is Himuro Tatsuya 4~

06/17/14