☆Furihata Kouki

~Romantic

So~ I'm making a Furi shot. I hope I didn't make him super duper mega ultra OOC. XD And this is probably a little bit slight long too. ^.^

☆☆☆

You and the Seirin basketball club decided to go to a theme park today and have some fun. They said that it's time for you guys to have some time to relax because the Winter cup is soon approaching.

"Ah! Minna! Let's go to the ferris wheel!" Koganei said.

"No! Ferris wheel should be at the last of the list." Aida said.

"Riko-san is right minna. Riding a ferris wheel during the night is more romantic." You agreed. Nodding your head. Aida beamed a smile at you and patted your head.

"Hai!" Aida said.

The guys just stared at the both of you, feeling no emotions.

"Really..?" Hyuuga said.

"Girls.." Kagami said.

"..Are hopeless." Kuroko finished. (OMG. Why the hell did I make Kuroko this harsh?! XD)

"I agree with Riko and [y/n]-chan~" Kiyoshi happily said.

Little did you know, that someone is looking at you. I wonder if [y/n]-chan will ride the ferris wheel with me.. He thought.

"Okay guys! Then let's go to the haunted house!" Aida yelled dragging you away.

You mentally laughed, knowing that most of your companions are scaredy cats. Especially Kagami.

Everyone arrived at the entrance of the Haunted House and paid tickets for everyone. But, some of you had second thoughts of going in or not.

"Uhm. Guys, I'm fine out here. You should go ahead." Kagami said.

You snickered at him and he glared at you. "But why Kagami-kun? Scared?" You teased.

Kagami's unique fork-brows knitted as he gave you a more deathly glare. "Alright fine. Who said I was scared?" He proudly said as he walked pass all of you.

You notice how he walked, his knees and legs are shaking. Probably he'll piss in his pants inside.

So everyone decided to follow Kagami amd walked inside. But you notice someone behind you that was trembling in fear.

"Furihata-kun?" You said.

Furihata looked at you with his teary eyes. "Y-yes [y/n]-chan?" He weakly asked.

You smiled at him and walked beside him. "You okay?" You asked.

He nodded his head but you knew he's not. You just smiled at him and pat his back. "If you say so~ But if something wnet wrong, I'm right here beside you. Okay?" You winked and he smiled.

"H-hai!"

You giggled on how cute he could be. And yes, you do like him. How can't you? He's cute and nice. And he is also pretty good at basketball.

The both of you walked inside of the house side by side. He walked closely to you and you notice on how scared he is. So you reached for his hand and held it.

He looked at you, surprised. "It's okay. I'm right here." You said as he nod his head and held your hand too.

The both of you were tailing your other friends silently before you heard a bunch of screams and yells. Furihata's grip on your hand tighten and you felt him trembling.

Suddenly an unknown creature with blood stains, eyes were near to gouge out appeared beside Furihata that made him yelped in fear.

"Gaaaah!!!" He shut his eyes closed as he ran and dragged you.