Someone's Missing

Casey's pov
Two weeks have past and we haven't heard any news on the guy Grayson he must be still in the wind. But I have this strange feeling he's still around. It's my first day back at work since my accident. I lay in bed watching Brett sleep she looks so peaceful. 5 minutes later the alarm goes off and we get ready for work. "It's your first day back to work are you ready. " she says. "I'm ready as ever I'm tired of staying home." I say. We finish getting ready and then head over to the house. Just as we are about to walk into the firehouse she grabs me by the collar, kisses me and says "you be careful out there today. I want you to come home to me " she says to me. I kiss her back. "I will, you be careful too." I say. Then head inside. As I head into the common room everybody yells and cheers "welcome back Captain. We've missed you." Herrmann says. We've had a few calls in the morning but nothing to major. I still have this feeling that something's going to happen. But I just brush it off as nerves for being back at work. I hear the alarm go off and listen.

Ambulance 61 reports of man down. 368 Lennox Avenue.

Brett's pov
I look over at Casey as I get up out if my chair to run to the ambo. As I'm doing so he mouths "be safe I love you" "I love you too" I mouth hoping no one saw. We hop in the ambo and drive off we get to the scene to find no one there. " 61 to main" I say "main to 61 go ahead" they say over the radio. "Please repeat the address of the scenes there is no one here. " I say. They repeat the address " you are in the correct spot. " main says. Just as I hear that I hear someone scream help. Mackey, and I run over to the direction we hear the sound. Only there's no one there just a loud speaker playing sound. I start to say something when someone comes up behind me I manage to scream as they drag me away covering my mouth with something that makes me pass out.

Mackey's pov
"Oh my gosh Brett, something's happened to Brett." I say. I run after Sylvie but they were too fast. "61 to main" I say In a panic voice. "This is main go ahead 61." I hear them say. "Roll police to our location preferably intelligence unit from 21 be advised our paramedic in charge just got kidnapped." I say to main. "Hold tight intelligence is in its way"

Intelligence units pov
We arrive on scene. Hailey runs over to Mackey. "What happened here? She asks. Mackey tells us what happens as we take her statement. "you have to find her please" Mackey pleads "will find her has anyone notified 51 or Casey yet since I figured they have something secret going on." Hailey says "oh gosh Casey!! Mackey says panicked. "I'll head over to 51 when I'm done here. It's not a conversation to have over the phone." Jay says.

At firehouse 51

Jay's pov
I head into the firehouse and walk to chiefs office. "Jay what can I do for you. " he says. "I take it you haven't heard yet. We got rolled to the last call that your ambulance 61 was called to. They arrived on scene to find no one there but just a recording of someone yelling help. They went over to check and some grabbed Brett. We believe it's a guy named Grayson Dillon. He's got a past with Casey from the academy something about failing out and having a thing for Brett apparently." I say. " has anyone notified Casey yet I think he should know I believe they have a secret relationship that they are keeping under wraps " chief says. "Casey knows about Grayson but not about Brett being taken." I say "He's in his office I can go get him if you like" chief says "that's okay I'll stop by on my way out. He should hear it from me." I say. "Thanks I'll let the rest of 51 know what's going on." Chief says. I walk to Casey's office and knock on the door. He has his head barred in paperwork. "Come in" he says not looking up. I walk in and he finally looks up. "Jay hey what can I do for you?" he asks. "I've got some bad news. Intelligence was called to the last scene 61 was at." I say "Brett is she okay" Casey asks concerned. "That's the thing she was kidnapped. We think its Grayson from the description Mackey gave us. We are doing everything we can. We got mouse tracking her phone so the moment it comes back on we will know. I'll drop by later to let you know if there's any new news." I say. "Thanks Jay" Casey says as he shakes my hand as I'm walking out to head back the station.

abandon warehouse

Brett's pov
My head is pounding. I can barely make out where I am. Last thing I remember was being at a call with Mackey and I heard screaming. I look around to see what I can find. It looks to be an abandoned warehouse the one that Casey got injured in. I feel around for my cell phone luckily I still have it. I always tuck it away in a secret compartment in my uniform that no one knows about. Only thing the man took was my radio. I'm quickly dialing Jays number I keep in my contacts for emergency's. Just as I'm about to speak Grayson comes in. I quickly drop and hide the phone but keep the call going so he can listen. I can hear Jay on the other end. " Brett is that you Brett. Hang tight Intelligence is coming to get you." He says I try and muffle the sound so Grayson can't hear it. "So I finally get you alone and all to myself. You aren't good enough for Casey. You belong with me." Grayson says. "I'm not going anywhere with you." I say as I spit in his face. He slaps me across the face with his hand and I fall to the ground. "You will come with me. I'm the one that loves you not Casey" he shouts.  "We are leaving soon" he says as he walks away. Once he leaves I pick up the phone again. "Jay" I whisper. "will be there in 5 hold on" I hear Jay saying as I start to black out again.

Jay's pov
I hear Brett on the other end of the phone. I hear Grayson saying he's taking her away. We are 5 minutes out. Once there I see Grayson going into where they are holding Brett. I motion my teammates to stay until we are sure Brett's there. I see Grayson walk out with Brett in his grip dragging her along since she's passed out. I tell my team on the count of three move in. "One, two, three," we move in on Grayson. "Hold it right there freeze you aren't going anywhere with Brett." I say. "Let her go" Hailey says. "Never, we are leaving now" Grayson says just as he finishes talking Voight comes up behind him and captures him. I'm there just in time to get to Brett who slumped to the ground. "Brett, Brett wake up ambos on its way, hold on." I say. "Hey come on Brett" Hailey says as she groggily wakes up. "Where's Ma...Matt I wanna see him. MATT, MATT" She says in a panic. "Hey it's okay, it's okay stay calm" Hailey says trying to calm Brett down. "He'll meet us at the hospital." Jay says. "I need him now" Brett says shaky. "Alright hold on I'll call him." Jay says. "Tell me she's save. Is she okay" matt says over the phone. "All I can say is we've got her. But she's asking for you. She's scared." I say as I hand over the phone to her.

Brett's pov

"Baby I'm right here" Matt says to me. "I'm scared" I say as starts to tear up. "Hey its gonna be okay I'll meet you at the hospital. I promise you will see me soon okay" he says "okay" I says. "Jay will stay by your side to make sure you are safe. I love you and I will see you soon." Matt says "I Love you too" I say just as the ambo arrives to take me to the hospital. 

AN: Hey guys hope you enjoyed this one shot. Hoping this mini break from the show we have will go by fast. I need Brettsey Endgame. As always feel free to Vote, Comment and Leave Suggestions.