She was attacked

Casey's pov

"Have you seen Casey?" Boden asks Kidd in the locker room "nope sorry I haven't." she says as he walks off to Severide's office. "Severide have you seen Casey" Boden asks him. "no I haven't what do you need him for. Anything I can do to help." Severide asks "thanks but no there a family emergency for him." he says walking out seeing Otis in the bunk room. "You seen Casey" he asks him. "no last I heard I think someone spotted him out parking his car. Not sure if it was him or not." He says "Hey Herrmann have you seen Casey" Boden asks Herrmann walking into the common room. "no but ill spread the word you're looking for him" he says "thanks I'll be in my office." He says "hey if you find Casey tell him Boden is looking for him. "Herrmann says to Cruz. As I walk into the common room to get my coffee I get stopped by Cruz. "Hey Boden's looking for you" he says "thanks you're the 4th person to tell me that in less than 5 minutes." I say. I finish filling up my coffee and then head to Boden's office. I find him standing next to Connie's desk talking with her. "Hey Chief heard you were looking for me. What's up" I ask. "Come lets go talk in my office" he says with a worried voice. "okay what's going on?" I ask. As we walk in he shuts the door behind us. Now I'm starting to worry " What's wrong" I ask. "You're gonna wanna sit for this" he tells me. "Chief you're scaring me what's going on." I ask franticly. "I'm sorry it's Brett." He says "What about Brett?" I asks concerned. "Brett was on her way to work. She was apparently walking to her car and someone attacked her. They brought her to Riverside memorial." Boden says "Riverside why wasn't she taken to med. She should have been brought there. What was there reason for Riverside?" I say concerned. "Memorial was closer and closer is what she needed." he says "how bad is her condition" I ask franticly "all they said was she's in steady condition what else that means we don't know" he says to me. "I can't stay here I need to be with her. I'm sorry but I can't be here." I say as I'm a frantic mess. "Go I already figured you wouldn't stay here. I've called in a replacement the moment I heard." he says "thanks Chief you're the best" I say rushing out to my car. It takes me about 15 minutes to get to Riverside Memorial as it is clear across town during traffic. I find a parking space and rush inside. "Hi my fiancé was brought in here. She was attacked this morning near her car." I say as I run up to the front desk. "We will be right with you." The lady says "I need to see her now. Where is she? Her name is Sylvie Brett. Where is she" I say impatiently. "Sir you need to calm down." She says looking up at me. "Where is she" I yell impatiently. "Security please" she says. "Get off me" I say as security grabs me by the arms. "I need to see my fiancé. I will calm down if you tell me where she is." I say they finally let me go. "What was the name again? Sylvie, Sylvie Brett." I say calmly. "Ah yes right here. Your fiancé was in surgery. They had to reset the bone in her arm. She should be out now. Let me look. Yes she's out. She also had signs of a concussion and some cuts and bruises on her. But you can go see her. She is I'm room 104 right down there." She says pointing me in the direction to go. I thank her and rush down the hall to the room.

Sylvie's pov
I was just starting to wake up from surgery. I feel horrible. I feel like it was all my fault that I got attacked. I should have been more aware of my surroundings. I tried to curl up in a ball but I was in so much pain all I could do was cry. I want Casey so badly I dreamt he was here. I see him standing at my bed side "Casey is that you" I say as I'm crying "Sylvie sweetheart. I'm here its okay now I'm here." he says as he comes up to me giving me a gently hug. "You're really here. I was so scared. I was afraid no one would tell you where I was." I say crying. "Hey now you are safe." He says as he holds me tight. "I just wanna go home. Please take me home." I say crying into his arms. There was a knock on the door that makes me jump. I look up to see detective Upton and Halstead. "May we come in? We've came to ask you a few questions about the attack." Upton says. "I guess so." I say. "do you mind giving us space." Upton says as she gives Casey a look of please leave. I see the look she's giving him and I cling on tighter to him. "It's okay. I'm not gonna leave you. I promise." He says to me before turning to Upton. "I'm staying I don't care what you want" Casey says back at her. "Alright fine. Do you remember anything about the man that attacked you?" She asks. "umm he ummm I umm " I stutter. "hey it's okay take your time" she says. "it's okay you're safe I'm right her I'm not going anywhere" Casey says to me as he takes my hand in his." he looked familiar. I just can't place where I've seen him." I say shaking. "Can you describe him" Halstead says. "um he, he was..." I try and say. "hey I told you it's okay you are safe. Take your time." Casey says as he rubs my arm that's not in the cast. "He was tall, about 6'1 white, short black hair he had a scar on the left side of his face. He was medium build." I say "that's great do you remember how old he looked?" Halstead asks me. " he was around our age I would guess. I just wish I could place where he is from I know I've seen him" I say frustrated. "This good we will start with this info, if there is anything else you remember. Please let me know, just call me anytime. Get some rest" Upton says. "Will do" I say I start to get up but Casey stops me. "Hey what are you doing" he asks me "I need to use the bathroom" I say "let me help you" he says. I'm fine I can walk on my own." I say "don't care I'm still helping get there" he says as he helps me to the bathroom. Once I'm done he helps me back in bed. "You had me so scared. I'm glad you are safe." He says. "I uhh. I" start to say but get interrupted by the doctor walking in. "How we felling" the doctor asks as he walks in. "I'm so, so but I wanna get out of here. When can I go home?" I ask "Not for a few days. We wanna keep you under observation for a few more days " He says as he checks her chart then leaves "I don't like it here I wanna leave. Everyone here is so cold and unfriendly." I say scared. "It's okay would you rather be at med? Would you feel safer there?" Casey says. "Yes please." She begs trying to sit up. "Let me talk to the doctor to find out if we can. Until then, rest." He says. "I don't need rest" I say "yes you do please rest I'll be right back." He says as he kisses me.

Casey's pov
"hey doc" I say catching him outside Sylvie's room. "Yes what can I do for you" he asks "I know she needs to be in a hospital for a few days. I get that. But she's not comfortable here. So I was wondering if it would be okay if we transfer her to Chicago Med. I know the staff will personally look after her recovery." I say. "Yes we can do that I'll get the transfer paperwork stated. She can leave later today until then she needs rest." He says to me. "Thank you she will be so happy" I say as I turn back to enter Sylvie's room. "What did he say?" she asks me. "He's cleared you for a transfer. He's getting the paperwork together now but in the mean time he wants you to rest as do I." I say walking over to her bed. "Only if you hold me while I rest" she says. "Deal scoot over" I say as I lay next to her. She curls up on me. "Rest I'll wake you when we are ready to leave." I say as I kiss the top of her head.

AN: Hey guys here is another one shot hope you like it. Can't wait to see what's going to happen on Fire this episode. Hoping we get some brettsey scenes. I will try and upload another one  shot this weekend if I'm not busy with my birthday.  If I am it will be sometime next week. As Always feel free to Vote, Comment and Leave a Suggestion.