Jace Matthew Casey

At home/ firehouse

Sylvie's pov
I just got back to my apartment after my walk around the block. I went so I could clear my head. I'm still having worries/ bad dreams about the baby since my scare I had a couple months ago. But I feel they are getting better with each day that passes. Around 5:00 I head to the fire house to cook the guy's dinner. My famous Creamy Chicken and rice soup they all love so much. I greet matt outside and he kisses me. "hey beautiful" he says. "hi" I say giving him a kiss. After dinner they only have one call. I wait till they get back before I leave for the night. "I will see you tomorrow I love you" matt says to me but I don't hear him. I'm feeling a little off. "huh you say something" I say I start to walk again but get dizzy. "woah" I say "hey you okay." He says to me carefully holding me steady. "just a little dizzy" I say "Let's get you looked at." He says "Matt I'm fine. It will pass" I say "Please let violet take a look at you." He says. "fine okay." I say as I walk back to the ambo. "I don't like the dizziness how long has it been going on?" she asks me. "Um uh off and on all day." I say "why didn't you say anything." Matt says worried. "it wasn't that bad until now. Can I please just head home I'm tired" I say. "Do you have anyone you can stay with." She asks me. "What about your sister." I ask matt. "Remember she's out of town." He says "right then that would be a no" I say "I don't want you alone tonight. So let's see if Boden will let you stay here. I don't see why he wouldn't." she says "I agree you shouldn't be alone. Lets go talk to Boden" Matt says. The three of us walk into Boden's office. "What can I do for the three of you?" he asks "well Brett's been dizzy a good portion of the day. She doesn't have anyone to stay with so I was wondering if it would be alright if she stayed here tonight. I don't feel comfortable having her alone so close to her due date." Violet says. "That is perfectly fine with me. We wanna keep you and baby safe." he says "Thanks Chief I promise I won't get in the way." I say as we walk out of his office. It's about 10 PM when I walk to Matt's office and crawl into bed. A little while later he crawls in and joins me. "Hey beautiful" he says as I curl up to him in the small bed even smaller now that I'm 9 months pregnant. "Hey handsome, you have a good day? " yeah my day was good even better now that you're hear." He says I turn over and kiss him good night. Just about 2am the alarm goes off.

Ambulance 61 Truck 81 squad 3 Warehouse fire Raymond Street.

The alarm wakes me up as Casey hops over me. "Be safe I love you always and forever" I shout as he quickly turns around and kisses me "I will, love you too always and forever. He says running out the door. I try to go back to bed after Casey left but it was hard I just wanted to be back in his arms. I finally feel asleep only to be woken by my bad dream. I leaned against the wall sobbing. I really wish there dreams would stop. It's not good for me or the baby. Matt gets back about 2 and 1/2 hours later to find that I'd been crying. "Honey what's wrong? What happened? Did you have another bad dream?" He asks. I couldn't find the words to speak so I nodded yes. He came over to me and hugged me. "Come on let's get you to back to bed." He says as he helps me lay down beside him.

Middle of the night

Casey's pov
It was about 4:30 am when I was awoken by screaming pain. I shot straight up in bed. "Sylvie are you okay? I ask all I hear is "Ahhhh it hurts ahhhh" From her. "Sylvie you gotta tell me what's going on." I say. "Matt the baby's coming go wake Violet" she says between the pain. "I'll be right back" I say as I run out of my office over to where she was sleeping. " Violet wake up its Sylvie I think she's in labor. " I say shaking her. "Huh what's going on?" She groggily says. "Hurry Sylvie's in labor" I say she rushes up and follows me back to my quarters.

Viotet's pov
I'm awaken by Casey saying Sylvie's in labor. I get up and follow him. "Brett how you feeling?" I ask "I'm in so much pain." she says. "Honey can you walk to the ambo" Casey's asks. "I think i can. I'll try anyways." She says. Casey and I help Brett up. By now most of the house is a wake due to the commotion. "I'll let Boden know whets going on." Severide says. We walk slowly and get to the ambo without stopping. Casey helps me load Brett into the ambo and on to the Stretcher. Casey hops in back with me while Kidd is driving.