The Fowlerton Fair (Part 2)

Sylvie's pov

We arrive back at the farm. I get out of the car and start to feel off. I brush it off as we head behind the house. "Matt why don't you go over and get some more wood. It's just behind the barn. While I set up what we have here. We just need two or three more pieces." I say. He walks back over carrying 3 pieces of wood. "Here you go" he says placing them on the fire that I've got going. Matt takes a seat next to me as Jaxson come outside. "Mind if I join you guys." he asks us. "No not at all" matt and I say together. "Thanks. So how you liking Fowlerton so far? Jaxson asks. "It's great. I love the small town feel. But not sure it be a full time thing for me." he says "yeah it's not for everyone. So how long have you two known each other?" he asks "wow ummm 6 years almost this fall" I say "6 years but it feels like we've been friends forever." matt says. We chat another hour before I start to feel off again. "Hey I'm feeling tired I'm gonna head off to bed feel free to say up and chat as long as you want." I say to Matt. "Night see you in the morning" they both say.

Casey's pov

"So you and my sister a thing?" Jaxon asks once his sister is gone upstairs. "We are just friends." I say with a slight laugh. "Yeah I don't believe that one bit. You can say that all you want but it's not true. Not one bit." he says "what makes you say that?" I asks "I see the way you too look at each other. And this is the happiest I've ever seen my sister in forever. So my guess is more than friends." he says "it's complicated" I say. "Complicated or not, If you love her like I think you do then I would do everything to win her over." he says. We talk a bit more before I head upstairs to bed. I was tired after this long fun day. I pass Sylvie's room her door is closed. I quietly walk into my room and change and head to bed. It was now after midnight by the time I crawl under the covers. It didn't take me long to fall asleep at all. I was awoken a couple hours later to the sound of what seems like someone sick. I quietly get up and see the door to the bathroom closed. I hear hurling on the other side. I get worried knowing I only share this bathroom with Sylvie. "Sylvie are you okay." I ask but all I get is a moan from her and more sounds of hurling. "Brett what's going on? You oaky?" I asked in a gentle but concerned voice. "Yeah I'm f... fi...." she says as she hurls again. I quietly knock on the door. "Hey I'm coming in oaky." I say but she doesn't say anything. I open the door to the bathroom and find her kneeling on the floor with her head in the toilet. "oh Sylvie" I say rushing to her side. "Sorry if I woke you" she barely manages to say. "Don't be you should have told me you weren't feeling good." I say as a gently rub circles on her back. "I think it's something I ate. Must have been the corn dogs. they seemed a little off." she says hurling again. I get up to grab a wash cloth and get it wet with cold water. I head back down to the floor and leaned back on the tub. "here let me help" I say as pull her back in-between my propped up legs to rest on my chest and gently put the cold cloth on the back of her neck. I immediately start to feel her relax into me. "sorry this weekend is not turning out how you imagined it." she says. "nah it's been perfect. Well almost but I'm glad I get to help take care you of you." I say. "Thank...." she starts to say but rushes forward to hurl again. When she's finished she lays back against me again. We sit on the bathroom floor for a while. I gently place a kiss to the top of her head and brush her hair out of her face with my hand. "You're freezing do you feeling like you have enough strength to get up to crawl under some warm blankets and try for some sleep" I ask her. "I'll try" she says with a weak voice. I get up first so I can then help her up off the floor. As she stands she starts to get dizzy and falls. "Woo there I've got you." I say grabbing a hold of her before she fell. "Come on let's get you back to bed." I say as I guide her back to her room. I fix the sheets and covers around her after she climbs in. "thanks" she says with a faint smile. "Here just in case you need it later on" I say grabbing the trash can for her. As I turn to walk away to head back to my room she stops me. "Matt...ummm..... Do you mind staying with Me." she asks. "Not at all" I say turning back around. I go and sit down in the chair that's in the corner of the room. "No I'm mean will you hold Me." she says weakly. "Sure thing" I say as I get up from the chair. I slide into empty side of the bed and pull her close to me. She snuggles on to my chest. "You're feeling cold let me get you another blanket." I say as I start to move but she stops me. "I'll be fine, your warmth will help heat me up in a bit." she says tugging me back down. It doesn't take long for her to fall asleep on me. Which is great she really needs it to help her body recover. But it doesn't last long. An hour later she jolts up from me and grabs the trash can to hurl. I feel so bad that she's sick. I gently rub circles on her back to sooth her. "I'm thirsty" she says "alright let me get you some water and a cold cloth again." I say getting up out of the bed. I walk into the bathroom fill up her glass and wet the cloth again. "Here you go" I say handing her the water. "Thanks" she says taking a few sips. I sit down on the edge of her bed. "Lean back down" I say as I put the cold cloth over her forehead. I start to stand and she grabs my hand pulling me back down. "I'm just gonna go down stairs and get you some crackers and a sprite I'll be right back. I promise." I say standing up again. I quietly open the door and head downstairs. I find what I need in cabinet and in the fridge. Just as I'm heading up the stairs Jaxson comes out of his room. "What's that noise I hear? Is everything okay? He asks me. "Um your sister has food poisoning she thinks it from the corndogs she ate." I say "do you need any help with anything? He asks me. "Thanks but I think I got it. I better get back to her" I say as I hear her hurl again. "Come get me if you do need Me." he says "thanks will do." I say as I enter her room again. I grab the trash can from her and empty it out and rinse it for her. "Who were you talking to?" she asks me as I walk back from the bathroom. "Oh your brother he's just checking on you." I say placing the trash can down on the floor. "Here are some crackers and sprite. Try to at least drink the sprite it will help you feel better. And if you can manage crackers later that be great if not it's okay." I say "I'll try" she says. "I'll be right back I wanna get this cloth wet again then I'll come join you again" I say as head back to the bathroom for what feels like the thousandth time tonight. Once I get back in bed I wrap her up again in my arms and place the cold cloth on her forehead. "Thank you for being here for me" she says quietly "no place I'd rather be." I say placing a kiss on the top of her head. "Try and get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake." I say as she snuggles in closer to me. It takes me a bit longer to fall asleep then her. I wanted to make sure she was okay before I fell asleep.