What do you mean she's not here?

Sylvie's POV

I was stuck at home not feeling great. I had this terrible back ache that just would not go away. I had to call Boden yesterday for a relief paramedic. There was no way I was going to be able to do my job today. So I was laying in bed a good portion of the day. Matt called a few times to check in on me but other than that it's been quite around here. I decided to go downstairs to warm up some soup Matt had made last night for me. He made our favorite cheesy potato and bacon soup. I barely took one step out of bed before the pain was so bad that I fell over. I tied to pull myself back up by using the bed to help but I had no strength. I just fell back down again. This time the pain was so bad I could barely move. But I some how found the strength to reach for my phone. I tied to call Matt but he didn't answer. So I decided to call my neighbor. No luck there it went straight to voicemail saying she was out of town for the week. I lay on the floor hoping it would get better shortly. It's never been this bad before. But I was wrong it just kept getting worse. It was really starting to worry since I was pregnant. I didn't want to harm the baby. So I tried Matt again. There was still no answer. I tired 3 more times all to voicemail. I was on the verge of tears. My last option was foster. She picked up on the fist Ring. "I'm so glad you picked up" I say in pain. "Hey what's up" she says "I need help I have terrible back pain. I fell taking a step out of bed. I can't move it hurts so bad. I tired calling Matt but he's not answering, he must be on a call. Can you come help me." I ask her. "I'm sorry I'm not in town remember I had that doctor's conference in Colorado. How bad is it?" She asks me "I don't know I'm just really scared for the baby." I say with tears "alright I want you to hang up with me and call 911. We wanna make sure the baby and you are healthy And that nothing happened with the fall. Call me with an update later please." She says. "will do" I say as I hang up and dial 911. "911 what's your emergency." The dispatcher asks. "I'm 6 month pregnant and I fell getting out of bed. I'm in a lot of pain and can't seem to get back up." I say. The dispatcher asks for my name and address and says the ambulance is in its way. They arrive about 8 mins later. "Paramedics did someone call for us." I hear a female say. "upstairs first door on the left." I yell back in pain. I hear them rushing up the stairs. "Oh my Brett." Bradford says as she walk through the bedroom door. "What happened?" Her partner asks me. "I'm 6 months pregnant, fell, have terrible back pain. I can't move." I say "alright do you think you can get down the stairs if we help you up." Bradford Says "I'll certainly try" I say. They help me up to a standing position. "Alright now let's try and take a few steps nice and easy." Bradford Says. I was able to take two step. Then I started to fall again. "Ahhhh owwww it's not gonna happen. I'm in to much pain." I say "okay let's get the stair chair and will use that." Her partner says. Once down the stairs they load me into the ambo and head to med.

Caseys POV

I arrive back at the station and see chief waiting in the bay. It looks serious by the way he is standing and the look across his face. "Hey chief what's up?" I ask as I hope out of the rig taking off my turnout gear. He walks over to me. "Casey I just got a call from Maggie. Sylvie just got taken to med by ambo 96. Something about she fell because of her back pain. I'll have Hermann take over 81 till you get back. Take as long as you need." he says in his deep voice. "Thanks chief"I say as I rush off to my truck. That's when I noticed all the missed calls from her. I fell bad I didn't answer them. I hope she and the baby are doing okay. I hop in, start my truck and head to med. "Hi I'm here to see Sylvie Casey."I say as I rush to the front desk."I'm sorry sir there's no one by that name here." She says "Well look again she was brought in by ambulance 96 about 2 hours ago. Call would have been for a pregnant woman with severe back pain." I say annoyed. "I'm sorry we get so many ambulances through here. Sorry I don't recognize it." She says "Come on she has to be there just look again will you." I say more annoyed. "Sir don't make me call security." She threatens me. "Well what names do you have." I say in a calmer voice. "You know I can't give you that info. It's patient confidentiality." She says. "I know she's here my chief got a call from Maggie." I say " let me look again what name did you say it was?" She asks me. Her name's Sylvie Casey she's pregnant." I say "sorry no one by that name." She tells me. "She's here I know it" I yell "security" she says. They come over and try to hold me back. I see Maggie walk by."wait Maggie! I yell out to her. "Tell them my wife is here. She says she can't find a Sylvie Casey In the system." I say. "let me look for you. Ahh here's why they loaded her under Brett not Casey." She says "can I see her I say frantically. "Yes she's in bay 6" Maggie tells me "thanks Maggie" I say as I walk off to her room.

Sylvie's POV

I was laying in the hospital bed hooked up to an IV. My body was dehydrated so they were giving me fluids and pain meds for my back pain. They say the baby doing great and that the fall I took earlier didn't harm the baby at all. I was so relieved. I had been here over an hour waiting for Matt to arrive. Maggie said she would try and get a hold of him for me. Next thing I know Matt's rushing in. "honey I'm so sorry I didn't pick up the phone when you needed me. I was on a call. How's the baby. How are feeling. What happened?" I say frantically. "First of all calm down for me" I say "I know I'm just worried about the two of you." He says "the back pain was so bad I fell but don't worry. Baby's doing fine. I'm dehydrated and the pain is getting better with what they are giving me." I say. "I was so worried it took me awhile to get back here they couldn't find you In the system they had you under Brett." He says leaning his forehead against mine. "Ah Bradford didn't know I was married she must have told them Brett not Casey. I'm sorry" I say. "it's okay I'm just glad you are okay. How long do you have to stay." He asks me. "Over night. Natalie wants to make sure my fluids are good and pain level is down before I can get released." I say. But I did manage to get a picture of the baby she did an ultrasound to make sure everything was good. And it is. But look how cute our baby is. I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm glad that it's with you. You are going to be the best dad there is. 

AN: Hey guys. I decided to do another one where Sylvie is pregnant. I hope you enjoyed it. I will try and update this weekend sometime. If you could have anything happen to or for Brettsey in season 9 what would you want it to be?  As always feel free to vote, comment and leave suggestions.