The Flowers

Sylvie's pov

Gosh dang it Casey. I've never been more mad at you. I can't believe you." I yell. "Oh what like you never do anything daring in life." He yells back. "Daring yes stupid no! Urg Casey! I can't even look at you right now." I shout at him. "I was only trying to do my job." He says to me"you're kidding right your job. You weren't even on duty."I yell "it's not that big a deal" he says as he walks off. "Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you" I say

A few days later

As I walk into the firehouse not looking forward to my shift. I was still extremely mad at Casey. I've barely talk to him since our screaming match the other day. I was walking up the apron when Perillo paramedic from first shift walks up to me and hands me a single rose in a vase without saying in anything. Thought it was a little odd but didn't really think much of it. I go to head to the locker room to drop my stuff off. But on the way there capp from squad gave me another rose. Then Vargas gave me one as I opened the door. When I reach my locker, there are two tapped on there. What is going on I thought. So I added them to the vase and put them in my locker. " Hey ready to do inventory before our first run? Foster asks me. "Yeah sure let's go." I say. "What's that on the rig?" Foster asks. As we reach the rig I see another flower taped to the back doors. "Someone is leaving me flowers. I've already gotten one from Vargas, Capp, and , Perillo. Then two on my locker. This makes 6 Total." I say "well I think it's romantic" she says to me. "doubt Casey would think that. You know he can be a bit of the jealous type."I say "Ever thought this could be Casey doing it." She says "Casey's romantic but not this romantic. Although it would be nice if it was him." I say "hey there's a tag on here it's got a letter" she says yeah I notice the other ones had letters too. Not sure what they mean." I say. We are just about to finish inventory when the bells go off. Ambulance 61 child asthma attack. Lincoln Park elementary. We rush out to the scene. We're weren't there long less than an hour total. When I get back Stella is standing there with a rose for me. "Another one wow" I say as I hop out. "Someone's got a secret admirer" Stella says. "Wait who gave this to you?"I ask "some delivery flower guy." She tells me. "Well I'll go put it with the rest." I say as I walk off.

Casey's pov

"Did she buy the flower delivery guy story" I ask Stella "yes totally bought it." She says. "Casey you better be careful Brett's worried about this she doesn't this it's you doing this and is worried that if you find out she's getting flower you will be jealous. I'm not sure it's a great idea." Foster says. "It will be okay, just make sure that she sees the letters." I say "what do the letters spell?" Asks foster "I'm not going to tell. That would be cheating even if you promise not to tell her. I say with a smile as I walk off to my office. I'm doing paperwork work when I look up to see Brett find another flower I put on her bed. She picks it up and smells it. Then adds it to the vase next to her bed that she took from her locker. I hear a knock on my door "so how's the plan going to get your girl back" Severide asks "well for one she doesn't think it's me. Over heard her say this is way to romantic for me to be doing so now she's worried I'll get jealous if I find out." I say with a slight laugh. "Well do you blame her for thinking that" he says to me. "I guess you're right. Well time to pass out more flowers since she got called in a run." I say as I get up from my desk. "Well good luck with everything. Hope it doesn't backfire on you." Severide laughs. I head to Hermann first then Mouch and Ritter, then Gallo. I hand them each a rose and tell them to give it to Brett when she gets back.

Slyvie's pov

"What do you got for us" Natalie asks as we bring in the gurney. "Unconscious male, early 40s. Steadily pulse." I say. "We'll take it from here" she tells me. Just as foster and I are about to head back to the ambo we get stopped. "Hey wait up Brett" Maggie says. "hey Maggie what can I do for you?" I ask her. "oh nothing I have something for you. " She says as she hands me 3 roses. "thanks Maggie I say as I take them from her and we head back to the firehouse. We pull back into the bay and I hop out. No one was waiting to hand me a flower. That was until I walked in to the common room and Mouch hands me one as I walk by the couch. Them Hermann gives me one as he was sitting at the table. "How many is that so far" foster asks. "I'm not sure a lot though." I say with a slight smile. It was getting late so I decided to go to bed. As I approached my bed I noticed another flower. I took it and put it with the rest I had collected. I slept the entire night we didn't have one call which was amazing. It's highly unusual. I look over and see Casey busy doing paperwork work in his office. He notices me watching and gives me a small wave with a slight smile. I miss him and that gorgeous smile. I hate fighting but what he did was not great. It's going to take a lot for him to make it up. "Food is up" I hear Ritter and Gallo say. "Great I'm starving" I say as I almost run into Casey coming out of his office. "Sorry I should have been watching where I was going" he says as he lets me go ahead of him. "It's okay I should have been looking too" I say. I grab my plate of food and as I reach the end of the line I'm handed two more roses from Ritter and Gallo. "Hey you coming to Molly's tonight Kidd asks me" yeah I need help figuring out what the message says on the roses would you guys mind helping? I ask her and foster. "Totally be glad to help." She says "thanks" I say.

At Molly's

I walk in the bar with my vase full of flowers. "Oh Brett someone left there's here for you" Hermann says as he reaches behind the bar and hands me bouquet of roses "that's a lot of roses" Kidd says "yep let's get started" I say. I start to fiddle with the letters. " I wonder what it says" foster says. " Well I got the time at least. 8:30pm. Just need to figure out the rest." I say. I look at the letters and move them around multiple times. But wasn't getting anywhere. Then it finally hit me. "I got to go. I know exactly what this says. I can't believe it he actually wants to go. I've been wanting to do this for weeks but he always says he's too busy or it's not a good one." I say "not a good what" I hear Stella ask as I run out the door but I'm long gone I don't respond. I hop into my car and head to the location. I park and get out of my car. It was getting dark out I walk up the pathway to open grass field at millennium Park. There he was standing looking so perfect. "Hey" Casey says to me "hey" I say back. "So you figured it out. You surprised? He asks. "Yes I was very surprised. It was so romantic. Movie night in the park I thought you never wanted to go." I say. "It just never felt like something that I would enjoy. but it actually looks like a lot of fun. I'm sorry how I acted it wasn't right. I did something stupid and I'm sorry." He tells me as he pulls me in close. "Just don't do it again" I say as I lean into him and push up on my tip toes and kiss him.

AN: Hey guys here is my latest chapter. I hope  you guys enjoy it.  It was requested  by @fayxoxoh I will try and update sometime this week. hopefully Wednesday but not sure.  As always feel free to vote, comment and leave suggestions.