Adventures

Sylvie's pov
I have shift off today so I thought I'd go explore downtown a bit. I really don't know the area that well so I thought I'd invite Kidd along. I pick up my phone and dial her number."Hey Kidd I was wondering if you wanted to go with me downtown and explore." I say over the phone. " I'd love to but Kelly and I have plans we have our doctor's appointment later today and are going shopping for baby stuff. You should invite Matt. I think he has a thing for you." she says. I go ahead and call him after I've finished talking with Kidd.

Conversation with Casey
B- "Hey Casey it's Brett"
C- "Sylvie you can call me Matt when off work. "whats up?"
B- "well I was wondering if you wanted to go downtown with me today. I wanted to do some exploring. Maybe go to Navy Pier it's okay if you're busy. I'll just go by myself. Just thought I'd ask "
C- "yeah sure that sounds fun. I'd love to. I even know this great place for lunch my treat. I'll pick you up in about 10 minutes."
B-"see you soon"

Casey's pov
I'm going to pick up Sylvie. I'm so glad she called me to hang out. I really like her and wanna spend more time with her. I let Severide know I'm going out. "Who's the lucky lady you are all spiffed up for" He says. "I'm going to hang with Sylvie today take her to lunch." I say "Oh she's cute. You taking her to that hole in the wall place." he says. "You bet I am. Then maybe a walk on the river walk. She's new to the area so when she asked if I wanted to join her downtown to explore I couldn't say no. Plus I have a huge crush on her. I've got to go or I'll be late " I say as I'm walking out door. I get to Sylvie's place in about 10 minutes. I walk up the stairs to her apartment. I knock on the door. I hear her on the other side of the door. It takes her a minute to answer. "coming, hold on one sec." I hear her say. She opens the door and she looks amazing. She's wearing skinny jeans boots and a white top with a see through back. All I can do is think about kissing her. "You ready" I ask" yeah just give me one sec. come on in I wanna grab a jacket just in case I need one." She says. "this is a great place you got here." I tell her. "thanks I got it for a great deal. I just couldn't pass up. I love the charm of the place." She says as she grabs her jacket. "I'm all set" she says. "So do you wanna eat first then explore or explore first then eat." I asks her as we head to my truck. "I'm good with whatever." She says to me. "it's your adventure it's up to you." I say "what did you have in mind for lunch" she asks. "there's this great hole in the wall restaurant that has a patio that looks over the water. They got great food. It's one of my favorite places to eat when I'm downtown." I say as I open her door for her. "Well it is getting close to lunch and I didn't eat much breakfast so lunch it is." She says. "alright lunch it is." We head downtown and hit up lunch overlooking the water. "table for 2 outside please" I say to the hostess. She takes us to the patio and we sit right on the edge over looking the water. "this place looks amazing" Sylvie says as we take out sets. I order a burger and she gets a chicken panini. "Hey when were done here you wanna take a walk to millennium park?" I ask " yeah sure that be great." She says.

Millennium park

Sylvie's pov
We finished up lunch and it was amazing. I tried go pay my part but Matt wouldn't let me. "you sure I can't pay you anything" I ask "nope it was my treat." He says "well thanks for it. I Loved it." I Say. We decided to take a walk to millennium park since it was such a nice day out. We talked about work and about what we wanted in life. Our hands kept bumping into each other as we were walking. Next thing I know my hands are laced in his. I can't help but smile. We continue talking as we reach the bean. I'm in awe I've never been here before. "Wow this is so cool. It's so big" I say as we walk underneath. "Hey let's take a photo together. " he says. It took me by surprise because he doesn't see like the type of guy to take photos. "Hey excuse me sir can you take a photo for us." Matt says to a man. "Sure I'd love to" the man says as Matt hands him is phone. The man is counting to three I smile and just as the man reaches three Matt turns and kisses me. I'm surprised by it but I don't pull away instead I embrace it. As we pull apart I have a huge smile on my face. Matt thanks the man and show's me the photo. "It's amazing. So I kinda have a confessions." I say shyly "oh what's that." He asks " I've kinda wanted that to happen since the first day I walked into the firehouse and saw you sitting / leaning on the front of your rig." I say shyly. " me to " he says as he leans down and kisses me again.

I was thinking we could go to Navy Pier next." I say to him. "sounds perfect to me." He says. We head over to Navy Pier and walk to the end to see the light house. On our way back down the Pier there is a jazz band playing. I try and lean up against the brick wall to listen but as soon as I do Matt pulls me into his arms and we start dancing. "were in public Matt. And no one else is dancing." I say "Don't care I just wanna dance with the most beautiful woman I know." He says as he spins me to the music. "wow he's even a good dancer." I laugh with a smile. The song ends and we continue on our walk down the Pier. "hey I got an idea let's take a fairs wheel ride." He says "oh Matt I don't know" I say nervously. "come on it will be fun. You can see the whole city from up there." He says " I don't know it's really really tall. I don't really do well with heights." I say with a chicken sounding voice. "Don't worry I'll be by your side the whole time. You get scared just hold on to me. I promise it won't be that bad." He says "alright I guess we can do it." I say. We walk over and buy our tickets and get in line. It takes us about 5 minutes to get to our bucket. Matt helps me in. Once inside the door closes and we take our seats. I hold on to Matt's hand. I start to get really nervous. I try my hardest to stay calm. It's only when I decided to look around that I freak and squeeze Matt's hand even harder. "hey Sylvie its okay I got you. You're okay." You don't want to look out just keep your eyes on me." He says. We rise to the top. I'm still holding on to Matt for dear life. "I told you I hated heights." I say He wraps his arms around me in a hug. "Just lean on me for support" he says as he rubs his hand up and down my arm. "The view up here is amazing why don't you just take a peek then you can close your eyes again." he says. I open one eye. "wow you are right this is amazing. You can see for miles up her." I say as I manage to open both eyes. "See it's not so bad." He says. once we are back on the ground he takes me to the Sears Tower. It's so tall. Then we walk around some more. "hey it's getting late and close to dinner. What do you say we head back to my place and I cook you a meal to say thanks for showing me around town." I say. "Sound great didn't know you could cook." He says. "Yeah I'm an amazing cook and don't let that get out to the rest of the house I love to cook for myself when I want not when people keep asking me when and what dinner is." I tell him as I poke is chest. "Your secrets safe with me." He says with a laugh with his hands up. "Hey, thanks for a great time today. I really enjoyed it." I say as we head back to his truck. "you're welcome I'm really glad you called." He says to me. "me to" I say as I kiss him just as we reach his truck and head home. 

AN: Hey guy hope you enjoyed this story. I've got a few more in the works. hopefully i'll be able to post them soon. As always feel free to comment, vote and leave suggestions. Also If you could hang out with any character or actor from Chicago Fire for a day who would it be and why?  I'd pick Jesse and his musical talent. I'd love to play violin with him.