Girl Who Ran Me Over (Part 3)

Sylvie's pov

It been a very laid back morning. I was able to sleep in a bit. I even got to get morning snuggles with Emery while we watched old cartoons. Just as the show ended I hear my phone buzz with a text. "Morning beautiful. Hope your night was good. We are just finishing up breakfast then heading out to you" matt says in a text. "Mommy I'm gonna go get dressed" emery says. "Alright I have your close laid out on the floor for you." I say as she hops off the bed. "Morning handsome. I had a full night's rest which was great. got to sleep in too. We just finished tv time. So we will see you when you get here." I text back I then go get ready myself. I take a quick shower and put some simple makeup on. "Hey emery please come here." I ask her. "Yes mommy." She says. "Ava and matt will be here soon. Please finish getting ready. So once they get here we can leave." I say "where are we going?" she asks. "You will have to wait and see. It's a surprise." I say as her face lights up with excitement. "A surprise yay! She says running off to finish getting ready. 15 minutes later the door rings. "I get it I get it." Emery says running down the hall. "Ah wait let me look to see who it is." I say as look through the peep hole. After I know who it is I let her open the door. "Go ahead" I say to her. "Ava!" Emery says giving ava a big hug. "Come on you two. Lets get inside" matt says ushering the girls in side. "Morning" I say to him "morning" he says with a smile as he hugs me.

Casey's pov

Alright munchkin let's go" I tell ava. "Where are we going daddy? Ava asks. "well fist we are going to stop by and pick up emery and Sylvie on our way to a surprise. I say as we walk hand in hand to the truck. "Yay what kind of surprise" she asks me. "well if I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise" I say buckling her I to her car seat. It take us about 15-20 minutes later to arrive at Sylvie's place. I park the truck and get Ava out. "daddy can I knock on the door? She asks me. "Sure you can you gotta knock hard so they can hear it." I say. "knock knock" she says loudly as she knocks on the door. "Ava" emery says giving her a hug. "come on you two let's get inside" I say "Morning" she says to me "morning" i say with a smile as I give her a hug. "We are ready just let me grab our bag and the stroller Incase she doesn't want to walk the whole time." She says walking over to the closest. "yeah girls let's get ready come on" I say. "Coming" the girls say together as the run up to me. "Here let me help you with that" I say to Sylvie as I see her carrying the stroller. "oh thanks that be great." She says with a smile as we head out. "Who's car do you want to take" I ask "doesn't matter we have to move a car seat one way or another." She says "that is true. Let's take my car I don't mind driving." I say as we star to grab Emery's car seat. We arrive at the zoo 45 mins later. And I'm thankful it's not packed full of people. "Can we see the moneys first please" ava asks. "yeah we can do that." I say. "monkeys then elephants" emery says "that works for me" Sylvie says "yeah we can do that I believe they are close to each other." I say as we stroll along. Look at that monkey in the tree" Sylvie says getting down to the girls level to point it out. Daddy they are feeding the elephants look, look!" Ava says pointing in that direction. "can we go see" emery says "hold on we will get there" I say to the girls. "Wow ava look how big they are" emery says. "they are so big" ava says as we reach the elephants enclosure. "Look girls they are getting ready to get in the water." I say. "Cool" they both say. About 30 mins later we start to head over to the giraffes when the girls say they are getting hungry. "Let's go over to that table and we will eat our lunch that we packed" Sylvie says to me. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'm getting hungry myself" I say "same here" Sylvie says. We get the girls out of their strollers. And sit them at the picnic table. "Yummy sandwich daddy" ava says. "Yeah thanks Matt. This is an amazing lunch." Sylvie says. "Well then if you like my simple sandwiches you should try my braised short ribs." I say with a wink. "Oh well then it's a must" she says with a smile. "Tuesday then" I say. "what about the girls. I won't be able to get a sitter that last minute." She says a bit disappointed. "non sense bring Emery with. We can have a proper date out just the two of us next time." I say "sounds like a plan. still need to find a sitter for that date." She says. "Don't worry about it. My sister will watch both of them. She loves kids. She's great with them." I say. "she won't mind? Sylvie asks. "not at all. I promise." I say taking a bite of food. " Alright then set it up. Can't wait for our date. "Mommy I wanna see the sea lions" emery says "I think that can be arranged. Let's finish our food first" she says.  After lunch We head over to the sea lions and seals exhibit. The girls are plasters to the glass watching the sea lions and seals swim around. While I catch my self gazing at the beauty before me. She must have sensed it because she turns around and our eyes lock. "I'm so glad you ran me over that day in the park.". I say with a smile. "Oh you are" she says with a little flirty voice. "yes very much so" I say leaning in for a kiss. "Hmmm I don't know I think I need more convincing" she says. I say nothing I just lean down for another kiss.

Sylvie's pov

I can't believe matt Casey just kissed me. It was perfect. "How was that for convincing?" he says with a smile. "Perfect" I say as he wraps his arm around me and we go back to watching the girls. I love that they are having so much fun. Once the girls are done looking here we move on to the next exhibit which are the bears. Daddy look how big they are. Way bigger than me." Ava says. "yes they are bigger than you." He says crouching down next to his daughter. "What do we say to a picture of us all next to this sleeping brown bear?" I ask. "sure let me see your phone. I can take a selfie with my long arms." He says. I pull it out and hand it over to matt. I see him struggling to get us all in the frame and I let out a laugh. "Here would you like some help with that" a woman with a toddler says. "that would be great thanks." I say handing her my phone. Matt wraps his arm around my waist as we squat down next to our kids. "On three ready. One two three. Stay there one more for good luck." The woman says "thanks you so much" I say as she hands back my phone. "No probably. You guys make a lovely family have a good day." She says as she walks of with her kid. Matt and I give a little chuckle at her comment. We let the girls get out of their strollers again and walk over to the polar bears. I start to move the stroller so it's out of the way but end up running into something. "Are you trying to run me over again?" I hear matt say "So what if I am" I say leaning in for another kiss. "mommy mommy look" emery says interrupting us. Matt and I just laugh. "perfect timing" he says with a laugh. "Haha yep" I say with a smile. "mommy come look it's a polar bear in the water." She says. "Daddy look he's swimming" ava says "I see that sweetie." Matt says. About 20 minutes later. "You guys about ready to head out. I think we've seen just about every animal here." I say "can I play at Ava's for a bit when we get back." Emery asks as we head out to Matt's truck. I look over at matt for confirmation. He nods his head yes. "I think that can be arranged" I say to my daughter. "Yay this is the best day ever. Thanks mommy thanks Mr. Matt." Emery says as we reach the car. "Yeah thanks Matt this was great. Can't wait for more great days with you guys." I saw giving him the biggest smile.  

AN: Hey guys here is Part 3 of the min series I wrote. I hope you enjoyed it. I will try to have another one shot up next week. Just depends on how busy I am with work. As always feel free to Vote, Comment and Leave a Suggestion