A Night in Paris (Locker Room Chat Part 2)

Sylvie's Pov

I was getting ready at home for my date when Casey calls me. "Hey you" I say. "Hey I just wanted to let you know I might be running a tad late tonight. I had to make sure some things were in place before we started our evening." He says. "That's fine I just hoped out of the shower so take your time." I say over phone. "Thanks promise I won't be too much longer." He says to me. "So where are you taking me on this surprise mystery date." I ask him "well if I tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise would it now" he says teasing me with his flirty voice. "Come on Casey please tell me. You know how I am with surprises." I plead with him. "Yeah I do know and that's why I'm not telling you. For once can you let someone surprise you? I promise you will love it." He says. I can hear him smile and it makes me go weak in the knees. "Alright" I say. But I don't think he thinks its convincing. "Do you trust me?" he asks me "I trust you with my life" I say "then you will have the time of your life. Go finish getting ready and I'll see you soon." He says as he hangs up. I was just about to put on my outfit when the doorbell rang. "wow that was fast Casey" I say as I open the door in my robe but it's not Casey. "Hey Kidd what are you doing here?" I ask her confused as she barges into my place. "You plan on wearing that." She says as she sees what's in my hand. "Yeah what's wrong with it? I think it's cute" I say. "Yes but totally wrong for tonight." She says "What do you mean wrong for tonight. Do you know where he is taking me?" I ask. "My lips are sealed come with me. And we need to fix the hair." She says. "What's with my hair?" I ask as a worried look comes across my face. I follow her to my bedroom. She lays a gorgeous looking dress down on my bed. "Here put this on." She says as she hands me the dress. I go put it on. "Wow this dress is amazing." It's a dress. So romantic. "What did you have in mind for my hair?" I ask. "Well I was thinking we could curl it and then do kinda like what you had at Cruz's wedding but make the curls cascade down the back." She says as she starts curling my hair. "Sounds great." I say. It doesn't take that long to finish my hair. "Wow I love it. Thanks Stella." I say with a smile. "Well I better get going. I don't want to be here when Casey gets here." She says as she walks to the door. "Thanks again for helping," I say "no problem I just want all the juicy details tomorrow. Promise." She says pointing her finger at me. "Yes definitely I promise you and foster will be the first to know everything." I say as I lead her out the door. It was just about 5 minutes or so after Stella left that Casey arrived.

Casey's Pov

I arrive at Sylvie's place grab the flowers out of my truck and head up to her door. I have to admit I'm a tad nervous for this date. It's our first one and she's so special. I don't wanna mess it up. I ring the door bell and she opens it. "Hey, Wow oh Wow you look amazing" I say to her. "Thanks come in" she says shyly. "Here theses are for you." I say handing her, her favorite flowers. It's a bouquet of pastel colored wildflowers with pastel roses scattered throughout. "Awe thanks Casey theses are amazing. I love the color of them. Let me put them in some water and we can head out." she says as she grabs her favorite vase from the shelf.

Sylvie's pov

Casey leads me to the passenger side of his truck and opens the door for me. "So what's first movie, dinner or dinner than movie? I ask him "Well first was flowers. Next I was thinking we could take a walk. There's this great park downtown I found I'd love to take you to." He says "yeah that sounds perfect to me." I say as he starts the car. It takes about 20 minutes to get down there with traffic. It's the perfect night to go for a walk in the park. It's early October. The perfect fall night in downtown Chicago. He parks and we walk hand in hand through the fall colored trees. I noticed in the distance that we are close to the marina. It was pretty seeing all the lights strung up on the docks. "This walk is fantastic. How did you find this place?" I ask him. "Well I'd love to take all the credit but I had help from Severide he likes to take Kidd here." He says as we continue our walk. "Remind me to thank him" I laugh. Casey lets go of my hand I and I immediately miss the warmth he was giving me. "Close your eyes" he whispers into my ear as he slows his walk and walks behind me. "Huh? I ask confused.

Casey's Pov

"Close your eyes trust me" I whisper again. "Alright they are closed" she says I lean around her to check but just to be on the safe side I take my hands and cover her eyes. "How am I suppose to know where I'm going if you are covering my eyes and can't steer me." She says "just trust me I will get you there unharmed." I say. I gently guild her to the boat I have. I worked hard on getting the boat perfect. The boat has lights strung across the top of it kind of like the ceiling at molly's but with Edison bulbs and there is a giant 3D cut out of the Eiffel Tower all lit up. I remember Sylvie saying to me her ultimate date would be Paris and a walk in the park that led to the Eiffel Tower with a romantic dinner. Paris was a way to expensive first date so I figured I'd bring Paris and the Eiffel Tower to her. "Okay, open your eyes." I say as I lower my hands. Wow Paris I can't believe you Casey, you brought Paris here." She says with a gasp "you always said Paris would be your ultimate date. And you are so special I brought it to you. I have dinner waiting for us after we motor out to have the skyline in the background." I say "What's dinner? If I'm allowed to ask or is that a surprise too? She says with a smile as I pull us out of the marina. "ClassicFrench Chicken in a White Wine Sauce. With a side of Chickenin a White Wine Sauce. With a side of Roasted garlic potatoes. A mix of sweet,purple and white potatoes. And a flaky croissant from that bakery down on 5th"I say as I get joyfully interrupted "ohhhh that bakery has the best croissants"she says with a smile. I give a little laugh. "Tofinish the night off we have Bugnes along with Chocolate Muse." I say. I motionSylvie over to the table that is set for two. "Well you know I'm a sucker foranything chocolate." She says. We sit and make small talk while we eat ouramazing dinner. "This is perfect Casey. Thanks for everything." She says."Nights not over" I say as I get up and change the song on the player. "Dancewith me?" I ask "you'recrazy Casey." She laughs as I pretend to dance. "Just a bit, dance with me? Iask again as I pull her up from her seat. "Just no stepping on my feet" she says "I can't promise that." I saywith a smile as we sway to the music. Wedance for a good three songs before I gently pull her in for the most perfectkiss she could ever imagine. It must have been great because she kissed meback. We are on the boat for almost 3-4hours before we head back to the shore. As we are walking back through the parkSylvie leans her head on me shoulder. It fits perfectly in to the crook justlike it belongs there.

AN: Hey guys hope you liked part 2 of this one shot. I will try and update this weekend sometime. I'm in a major Brettsey withdrawal and can't wait for season 9. As always feel free to Vote, comment and leave suggestions.