Jealous Fight

Bretts POV

I was out walking on the sidewalk. It was a beautiful day outside. But not a beautiful for me. Casey and I were fighting. "You don't have to explain anything. I get it now" I said "leave me alone Casey" I say screaming "what what did I do wrong" he says back to me "gosh the fact that you don't even Know what you did wrong makes me even more mad. That's all." I say trying not to cry. "I did it for us." He claims "no no you did it for yourself. And you know it." I say shaking all I wanna do I get away from Casey. I can't stand being around him right now." What about you and Brice I saw how he looked at you the other day and the look you gave back. Then there was Logan and that hug he gave you at Molly's oh and don't forget the guy at the accident the other day that gave you his number." Casey says "no uh uh no you don't get to go around and turn it on me. That's not fair and you know it. Plus what about you I saw you with what's her name that reporter again" I spat at him. I kept passing the sidewalk. Walking back and forth. "please you gotta believe me. I was scared I was gonna lose you. I can't lose you." He says to me "maybe we just need to step back and take a little break. A breather." I try to say calmly "I still love you. You gotta believe me." He begs. "I know deep down somewhere I still love you too. I just need time." I say I turn and I'm about to walk away when hear a gunshot go off and see Casey drops to the ground. I start to panic. One minute we are fighting over him being jealous then next he's on the ground bleeding. "Oh gosh Casey Casey. Hold on. Somebody help, help me. I need help." I scream over and over as I run to his side. "Urg my phone has to die now" I say distressed as I throw it on the ground. "mm... Mine" Casey barely gets out. I quickly grab his phone out of his jacket pocket and dial 911. He tries to get up but I won't let him. "babe you gotta stay down. Just hold on for me." I say as I finally get through to the emergency people. "this is 911 what's your emergency." The lady says. "Hi umm my boyfriend was just shot by a stray bullet. It hit him In the shoulder." I say in distress. "what the address" she asks "1522 lake shore drive. It happened on the street. Please hurry." I say trying to hold back tears. " Ambulance is on its way but ma'am I need you to stay on the line with me." She tells me. "I'm a paramedic I don't need to stay on. The line" I yell and hang up. I quickly put pressure on the wound but the bleeding is so intense. I think it might have nicked and artery. "I'm, I'm sor... Sorry " Casey says as he tries to reach out for my hand. I grab it with my free hand that is not putting pressure on the wound and hold on to it tight. " "Your gonna be okay." I cry "I, I lo.... Love you. Please for... Forgive me." he says with some trouble as he passes out. I'm scared out of my mind. He's lost a lot of blood. " Casey no wake up wake up please i forgive you" I Lay over his body crying. It doesn't take long for the paramedics to get here. I can't stop crying when medics arrive they have to pull me off him. No no please wake up" I cry. Sylvie please let us work on him you have to come with me." Chout says to me as he lifts me off Casey. "I can't lose him. You have to save him please." I say. "Let's get and IV going and put a pressure dressing on the wound." The medic Mia says. "Casey im sorry it was just a stupid flight. I love you. Please be okay" I say as the paramedics work on him. "Get me the back board and stretcher" the other Chout says. Once they finish the pressure dressing Casey starts to wake up. " He's awake let's loaded him in the ambulance. I run over to Casey's side. "Casey, Casey I forgive you. I love you." I say as we head into the ambulance.

AN: so @princessmorganray requested something with jealousy from Matt. I turned this one into something along those lines. its kinda short. but i'm hoping to have more ideas on another jealousy one later to write up.