My Girl

Sylvie's POV

"Hey you going to Molly's tonight?" Foster Asks me. "Yeah I was thinking about it. I got this cute new shirt I wanna wear." I say "oh is it that black one with the white lace accents you wore the other day." She says "yes that's the one." I say "the one Casey drools over." She says with a laugh. "He does not" I say in a high pitched voice. Trying not to give it away. "Then you are blind girl. He's got it bad for you. Hey pass me the clipboard I need to mark off how many packs of gauze we have." She asks. "yeah here, we also need to pick up more bandages and IV's we are running low." I say "already on the list. Yes! Just one hour left till shift is over. I need to desperately take a nap when I get home." Shes say "I'm with you on that this last shift was crazy 2 hours of sleep is not enough." I say as I pull out my phone. S- Hey nap later? C- definitely. But it's got to be at your place. I'll tell Severide I have a construction job I need to check on. S- great can't wait 2 hours was not enough sleep last night. C- yeah ambo did have a lot more runs than us last night. What time you want me over. S- anytime is good. C- how bout a hour after shift it will give me time to shower when I get home. S- sounds great. See you then. "Earth to Brett hey Brett yoo-hoo Brett?" Foster is saying but I don't hear her until she puts her hand in front of my face and waves it. "who is so important that you are texting." She asks "oh sorry nothing just my mom wanted to know when a good time to come and visit." I say "oh cool" she says but I don't this she buys my story. We finish inventory just as shift is ending. I head to the locker room to change out. On my way out I see Casey wink at me. So I smile back and head home.

At home

I got home and dropped my bag by the front door. I hung my keys up on the hook, then head over and flop on the couch. I turn on the TV and flip through to find something to watch. I land on my favorite show House Hunters. I'm halfway through the episode when I must have dozed off.

Casey's POV

I had gone home to shower after shift. "Hey I got to check out a construction jobs site today. So I won't be around just to let you know." I say to Severide. "yours still coming to Molly's right." He asks. "oh yeah wouldn't miss it." I say as I grab my stuff and head out. It takes me about 10 minutes to get it Sylvie's place. Once there I knock on the door. But she doesn't answer. So I let myself in. I see that the TV is on and that Sylvie had fallen asleep. I walk over to the couch and crouch down next to her. "hey come on let's get you to the bed where its comfier." I say as I gently wake her. She lets out a tired moan."to tired to walk." She says "Here I'll carry you" I say. I pick her up and she immediately lays her head on my chest. I carry her down the hall to her bed and lay her down. I cover her up and then curl up next to her.

Sylvie's POV

I wake up realizing I somehow made it to my bed. I feel Casey's arms around me. "Hey how did I get here? I ask "well you fell asleep on the couch so I carried you in here." He says. "how long have we been asleep for? I ask "Um about 4-5 hours. You planning on going to Molly's" he says. "yes and I'm wearing your favorite shirt. You going?" I say with a smile. "I do love that shirt. and Yeah. Severide and I are going." He says. "good then I'll see you there." I say as I snuggle in closer.

At Molly's

I arrived at Molly's and got a seat at one of the tall tables. Just as I was about to order foster walks in. "Hey I'm ordering you want anything? I ask "beers good, thanks" she says I ordered from Hermann and then head back to foster. The bar is now getting busy. I see Casey over at the bar talking to Severide. He sees me and gives me a wink. I shyly look away. Hoping no one saw him do that. I turn back to talk to the girls as kidd just  came over to join us. I'm just about to get another drink when this guy who has been checking me out most of the night walks up to our table. "hey sweet thang" he says to me. I ignore him. "sweet thang I said hey. A pretty girl like you should be alone tonight" he says "I'm not alone I'm hanging with friends. Please leave." I say firmly. "What you don't wanna have fun" he says "I'm having fun but would be having more fun if you would leave." I say pushing him out of the way. "I see your glass is empty let me buy you another drink." He says. "no. I'm good" I say firmly. "come on sweet thang it's just a drink." He says "she said no." Foster says "You better go. Now" Kidd says

Caseys POV

I'm over at the bar when I hear someone over by Sylvie's table being loud. I look up to see what's going on. "Will you just leave" I hear Sylvie say. "Only if you come with me. What do you say you and me get out of here and go back to my place" he says to her as he puts his hand on hers. She Yanks its way. "I'm not going anywhere with you. And I'm taken so leave." She says. "if your taken. Where's your man. Pretty" he says I could tell Sylvie was getting annoyed I tried to let her handle it on her own but it was getting to far. I couldn't stand it. "so where is he. He's not here so you're free game." He says. "Get her hands of her." I yell as I get up off my stool. "And who are you" he says "you wanted to know where her man is. I'm right here so get away from my girl." I yell.

Sylvie's POV.

"Your girl."he says. "Yeah my girl." Casey says as he pulls me in for the most romantic kiss ever. Which caught me way off guard but I didn't let it show. "now leave before I call the cops." Casey says firmly. "Fine you win" he says as he walks out of the bar. "You okay" Casey's asks me with his hand at the small of my back. "Yeah I'm fine I promise" I say "I'll be over there is if you need me." He says "okay spill". Both kids and foster say at the same time. "What's to spill?" I say all cool like. "you, Casey and that kiss." Kidd says " I have no idea i guess he was just trying to help out to get the guy to leave." I say. "was it at least good" foster asks "what was good. That he got the guy to leave yeah." I say "no the kiss how was it? Kidd asks "it was just a kiss" I say all nonchalantly. Trying my hardest not to have the biggest smile on my face. "Ah huh yeah that's what it was just a kiss." Kidd says "Will get to the bottom of this one way or another" foster says. "right now there's nothing to tell" I say

Casey's POV

I go back to my bar stool next to Severide. "Yo man what was that. You just kissed Brett. You two got a thing I don't know about." he says "I was just trying to help her out. You heard the guy he wasn't going to leave until he saw her with her man. So I decided to help her out." I say "that kiss was way more than "I'm helping out" (Severide puts in air quotes ) I know how jealous you can get with guys around girls you date." He says. "don't worry you will be the first to know when something official happens." I say.  We ordered another beer and talk till 11pm. I hear Sylvie tell the girls she's getting tired and was heading home. I let her leave before I tell the guys I'm heading out. "Hey your place? I ask as step outside the door. "yeah I'll meet you there. Hey thanks for that back there with the drunk creep." I say "anything for my girl" I say as we walk to our cars. 

AN: Hey guys you get a bonus story today. @Princessmorganray gave me a suggestion yesterday with Matt getting Jealous of a guy getting handsy with Brett and Matt being protective. It was such a good suggestion it didn't take long to write that i just had to share it. I loved how it turned out. I hope you enjoyed it. As always feel free to vote comment and leave suggestions.