God Damn

Changkyun and Jane's music video shoot

After returning back Seoul only a few days ago, Jane was doing her best to keep busy. Her and Changkyun had been working at all hours of the day and night to record his mixtape. She was featured on a few songs, nothing major. She wanted it to be more about him than her.

However, Changkyun had constantly reminded her that this was for both of them. Especially with everything going on with her father, he wanted her to know that this was just as much about him expanding into the music world as her. She tried to keep that in mind.

Today was the shoot for the music video. Changkyun was admit that Jane needed to be in it, especially because she was featured on that song more than the others. She was hesitant at first to agree because again, she wanted this to be Changkyun's big move, not hers. It seemed no matter how much she tried to give him all of the spotlight though he wouldn't allow it.

"Shownu is going to murder me when he sees me in this," she muttered to herself as her stylist chuckled and finished up her hair. "It's not that bad," her stylist teased and Jane smiled up at her. "I like it, unnie, but we both know how dad mode switches on him when it comes to me." Her stylist hummed in agreement.

Her outfit truly wasn't that bad. She was wearing a thin white tank top and black shorts. However, they were really short shorts and she was pretty sure that if she bent over far enough her ass cheeks would slip out. It might have been a simple outfit but she had to say she really liked it.

It wasn't squeezing the life out of her and she could move comfortably in it. She was a little cold because of the winter air, but she could easily slip one of the boys hoodies over her and be warm. Her makeup was a little more than she usually did. The black eyeliner was smudged around her eyes, she was wearing false lashes and she never did that.

Her lips were painted a blood red and she actually really liked it. She had a fake piercing on her nose and Changkyun had expertly added some fake tattoos to her neck and arms. She actually really liked some of them and made a mental note to possibly make a tattoo appointment. "Shoes!" Her stylist chirped.

Jane took the knee-high black boots. She was grateful they weren't heels. The one good thing about it not being k-pop was she didn't have to wear the ridiculous heels. "You look gorgeous! The director is calling for everyone on set!" Her stylist said and Jane bowed in thanks to her, scurrying away.

"You look hot, mama," Changkyun wiggled his eyebrows at her and she rolled her eyes. "Creep." He scoffed, shaking his head and throwing an arm around her shoulders. She sunk into his side, ready to try and get this whole video done in one take. She was exhausted more than she usually was. Thankfully, Kihyun and Minhyuk have been on top of her taking her medicine.

As much as she tried to keep her head busy, the guilt kept building up that she was back here and not sitting by her dad's side. Her father had insisted she come back and made the boys promise they would take her back. She didn't want to let Changkyun down either. She had promised to do this with him and she didn't want to let him down.

"Hey," he whispered into her ear as people bustled around them. Her eyes briefly fluttered up to his and he squeezed her a little. "Soon as we're done we're going back, okay? Now smile. You look hot and you get to sit on my lap." He winked at her and she punched his arm, walking away and flipping him off.

Finally, the shoot started. Much to Jane's dismay, it was not done in one shot. However, it was running smoothly and neither of the two had noticed the others had shown up. The director called for a break and Changkyun tossed Jane a water bottle. "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?"

Both of them jumped at the shrill sound of Minhyuk's voice. "When did you even get here?" Jane mused and Hyungwon only shrugged. He tugged on her shirt a little and scoffed. "It almost covers the shorts. You look like you're not wearing pants." Jane only shrugged. "That's the point."

"C-Changkyun-ah," Shownu stuttered out, eyes trained on Jane. "Don't you think you should cover her up?!" Jane linked her arm with Shownu's and batted her eyelashes up at him. Minhyuk made a gagging sound and she glared at him. Changkyun only sighed. "When everyone sees how hot she is, we'll get more views."

Shownu's eyes practically popped out of his head as Changkyun, Hyungwon and Jane all snickered to themselves. As much as it annoyed her when Shownu would turn dad mode on, it also made her feel loved and cared for. In the time they had been bickering and teasing each other, her mind had completely shut out everything else going on.

The rest of the shoot flew by and the boys stuck around the whole time. That night was the first night in a long while that Jane fell asleep and stayed asleep in the past week. All while curled into Minhyuk's side of course.