Over The Edge

Jane and Jimin get some alone time

Jane sighed as she sipped the sweet wine from her glass. Jimin had gone all out for their date tonight. He hadn't cooked; it wasn't one of his specialties, but he had hired a chef who had prepared them a delicious meal complete with dessert and she felt like she was in heaven. She might get scolded tomorrow for the extra weight but she didn't care; they were at the start of their promotions and she'd burn it all off in a few days.

"I watched your stage last night," Jimin said, swallowing some food. "It was great. You were really wonderful." She smiled, a light blush rising on her cheeks. "I didn't know you watched our stages." She said, tucking some of her curled hair behind her ear, courtesy of Nari. She had come over to help her get ready for the date. She was glad that she didn't make her wear a dress, but she was adorned in leather pants that hugged her legs and ass and a black crop top that she could have easily switched out for a nice sweater. She also could have done without the risqué black lingerie that Nari had insisted she wear.

"Of course I watch them! I need to support you." She laughed, shaking her head. He leaned closer to her, his breath sending goosebumps erupting across her skin. She bit her lip; she was never one to show how much Jimin really did affect her. "I also watch them because I get to watch you." He pulled away with a smirk and Jane pressed her hands to her cheeks, trying to calm her racing heart and heat pooling in her stomach.

"I—I guess I can be fun to watch." She cursed herself for not being able to form coherent thoughts at the moment and Jimin laughed, picking up a piece of the cake and holding out towards her. She ate it and he took a bite. She watched as he licked his lips and he smirked again. "I get the feeling that maybe I'm fun to watch." She shook her head, rolling her eyes. She was not going to let Park Jimin's confidence swoon, no matter how much he had made her swoon by everything tonight. "No. You're pretty boring."

He scoffed, standing up and looking down at her, his eyes dark and filled with desire. Jane gulped but wasn't about to let him think he had her won over. She stood up, staring back at him and she was sure her eyes were reflecting the same desire. Jimin licked his lips, eyes flickering down to hers and she smirked. Just as much as Park Jimin could fluster her, she could fluster him right back. She moved, raising herself on her feet a little so their noses were almost touching. Jimin's brown orbs stared into hers.

"If I didn't know any better, Park" she moved closer, only a breath away from his lips and she could feel him stiffen. "I'd say you'd want to kiss me." She brushed her lips lightly over his and stepped back, a satisfied smirk on her face. She was taken by surprise a little when Jimin hooked his arm around her waist, pulling her flush against him and kissing her. She returned it, only to frown when he quickly pulled away and moved back to her ear. "And what if I wanted to more than just kiss you?"

She looked at him, slightly flustered but extremely turned on and tired of the tension that had been building up since she walked through the door almost two hours ago. "I'd say do it." He needed no more words before lifting her effortlessly in the air, her legs wrapping around his waist as he hooked his arms under her legs. Their lips didn't leave each other until he gently laid her on his bed. Clothes were quickly shed, but not before Jimin had a chance to take in the lingerie she was wearing. And by the look in his eyes, Jane knew she had to buy Nari a nice meal soon.

"If I didn't know any better, Baek" he smirked, pulling his shirt over his head, "I'd say you wore that expecting something like this to happen." She shrugged, feigning innocence and Jimin chuckled, meeting her lips again. "But I must say, this is what I picture you wearing under your stage outfits. Sexy." She blushed furiously, hiding her face in the pillow as Jimin made his way lower. Jane wasn't sure how much later, but both of them were sweaty, breathing hard and curled up next to each other.

Jimin sighed, running his hands through his damp hair. "You're beautiful," he said, a fond look in his eyes. She smiled at him, kissing his chest before standing up. "I don't know about you, but I need a shower." She winked as she made her way to the bathroom and Jimin was quick to follow. It was one of the most relaxing showers she'd had in her life. Finally, all cleaned up and tired out, she curled under his covers, his arm around her waist and head buried into her neck.

He was already on the verge of complete sleep and so was Jane. She didn't think the others would mind if she stayed here. At least she told them where she was going this time. "Mm, YunJae?" Jimin murmured and she hummed in response, eyes falling closed. "I think I may be irrevocably in love with you." She smiled, shaking her head. "That's a big word for such a little boy." He nipped her neck and she yelped, turning and glaring at him. "You don't have to say it back," he said, a sliver of disappointment and a little bit of fear in his eyes.

She sighed, sitting up and crossing her arms over her bare chest. "Park Jimin, look at me." His gaze met hers and she smiled softly. "I don't do this," she pointed between the two of them. "I've never been the one for this. I was a one-night stand kinda girl. Hit it and quit it. Feelings aren't really my thing, if you didn't know." He nodded, giggled slightly. "Just a bit." She put her fingers over his lips, shushing him. "Me doing this, cuddling with you after sex, staying the night wrapped up in your arms, letting you ravish me with fancy food, should give you your answer."

He nodded, not completely satisfied, but he was a patient man and he would never force her to say it. As long he could feel it and know it was sincere, he'd be okay with that. For now at least. She laid back down, him now laying his head on her chest and she ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed his head as she felt his breathing even out. "I think I'm irrevocably in love with you to, by the way." She murmured and she felt his grip around her tighten.

"Good." Were the last words spoken before both of them drifted off into a peaceful sleep.