Mom

Kihyun and Jane fluff

Jane was currently curled up on the couch in the dorm. Their comeback had just been pushed back due to Shownu's back and they had a few days off to relax before they needed to start preparing again. She wasn't feeling the best today; her body felt heavy and she was tired. She groaned internally, too tired to do it out loud. She was thankful that today was just tiredness and not the aches and pains in her joints.

Kihyun walked in the room, smiling at her figure curled up on the couch. She was definitely wearing Hyungwon's hoodie; it was way to big for her and practically swallowed her. Her hair was still wet from her shower and it didn't look like she had made an attempt to comb it. Kihyun clicked his tongue and Jane glanced at him briefly. "I'm tired." She stated and Kihyun shook his head. "Me too, bub. But you still need to dry your hair. You'll catch a cold."

She scrunched her nose. "You know that's not a real thing." He shrugged, going to the bathroom and grabbing a towel and comb and coming back. "C'mon. Up." She groaned but sat up and he placed himself behind her. She sat in between his legs as he gently towel-dried her hair. He gently ran the comb through the unruly mess and she sighed. "That feels nice." He smiled, combing until there were no more knots.

"Bad day?" He hummed as he pulled her back into his chest and she nodded, humming in response. "Is it ever going to get better?" She asked. He nodded. "Eventually. They're still trying to find correct dosages. But for now, you'll just have to be tired." She frowned. She didn't want to be tired. She was already tired when she was normal. Now it's just ten times worse. "What did you want for lunch?" He asked and she shrugged, eyes closed.

She was comfy and food was the last thing on her mind. She'd rather take a nap. Kihyun sat up, slipping out from behind her and she whined at the loss of body heat. "Not eating isn't going to help. I'll make you one of those power bowl things." She nodded, laying down and closing her eyes. She must've dosed off because she awoke to Kihyun gently shaking her awake and the smell of food. "Jane-ah. Here. You need to eat."

She peeked an eye open, glancing at the food in his hands. Her stomach growled and Kihyun chuckled. "C'mon. At least eat a little." She sat up, taking the food and shoveling it into her mouth. Okay. Maybe she was a little hungry. "Do you think I'll be able to stay alive for this comeback?" She asked with a mouthful of food. Kihyun furrowed his brow. "Can you please swallow before talking? It's gross." Jane shrugged, chomping loudly on purpose. "Nope."

Kihyun rolled his eyes but sat next to her. "You'll be fine. You did fine with the American promotions for the last one." She shrugged again, swallowing this time before speaking just to please him. "Yeah, but I literally had to just stand there. This ones more intense." Kihyun hummed. "Well, even if it's rough, you know I'm here to help. You just gotta tell me when you need a break. I'll make it happen." She nodded, taking another spoonful. She was feeling a little better after eating.

Kihyun turned on the TV, putting on some random channel. Jane watched the screen, blowing her bangs out of her eyes every now and then. "Hey, Ki?" She said and he raised an eyebrow at her. She rarely used the nickname unless she wasn't feeling well or upset. "Could you maybe braid my hair? It's getting in my face and it's annoying." Kihyun chuckled. The last time Jane had let him braid her hair was when they were getting ready for their final stage during No.Mercy.

"Of course, baby." He moved himself behind her again, gently bringing her hair back and braiding it, making sure none of it was left to hang in her face. "You haven't braided my hair in a while. I forgot how nice it is to have you do things for me." Kihyun smacked her shoulder. "I cook for you, I do your laundry, I drive you places." She giggled, sticking her tongue out. "I suppose. But this is nicer." Kihyun rolled his eyes, securing his handiwork with an elastic. "Thanks, oppa." She murmured.

"You must really not feel well. You called me Ki. And oppa. You never do that." She pouted, looking at him. "I do sometimes." He shook his head, pulling the blanket off the back of the couch when he noticed her shiver a bit and handed it to her. "Yeah, when you want something or are trying to get out of trouble." She scoffed, denying that she would ever do something like that. She was the perfect angel.

She laid down, putting her head on his lap. She was being much more affectionate than usual but Kihyun wasn't going to ask her about it right now. He only hoped that it was just due to her not feeling well. "You'd make a great mom someday, Ki." She yawned, closing her eyes and snuggling into the blanket. "I think that'd be a little hard, Jane. Y'know-I have a penis." She coughed, looking at him. "Did you just say the p word?!" He rolled his eyes. "You've said much worse."

She snickered. He wasn't wrong; it was just weird to hear Kihyun talk that way. He always minded his manners and his words, even when he was angry. "Y'know, we have enough money to get rid of the penis." She teased and she glared at her, bouncing his leg and making her head jerk. She glared at him for ruining her comfort. "Why can't I just be a good day?" She shrugged, making herself comfortable again before closing her eyes. "Because you're mom. Mom's only do this." She gestured between them and he hummed.

"Are you telling manager or am I?" She looked at him in shock, unsure if he was joking or not and he didn't say anything, just a smirk on his face as he pushed her back down. "Just sleep, my little freak. We'll talk about it when you wake up."