No.Mercy: Quit

Hyungwon and GunHee have a fight

Jane sighed, sitting against the wall in the practice room. It was close to their final debut mission and she was feeling the pressure. She honestly hadn't expected to come this far, but she was so grateful that she had. She felt like she was proving she was more than just for ratings. The rest of her group were discussing their song and how to do it and sing it. Jane and I.M hadn't said much throughout the whole meeting, opting to just go along with what the group wanted. "Yah! Yah!" Jane jumped up at the sound of Hyunwoo's panicked voice, racing towards the door and peeking out the window.

He was following behind a very angry looking Hyungwon and GunHee. Jane held her breath. They've never fought like this before, at least not enough to even make Shownu panic. Yoonho was quietly asking the camera crew not to film for right now and Jane rolled her eyes as they refused. Changkyun and Jooheon were peeking over her shoulder, almost falling over when she marched out towards the quarreling boys. "What's going on?" She asked, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at Hyungwon and GunHee. They pulled her in the small room and slammed the door shut, immediately bursting out into laughter.

Jane raised an eyebrow, very confused. "You two were literally just about to choke each other." GunHee laughed harder and Hyungwon calmed down enough to explain the situation. "Yoonho seems a little down, we wanted to prank him to get him to laugh a little. We're not really fighting, YunJae." Jane widened her eyes, shaking her head. "You couldn't like put ice down his pants?" GunHee scoffed, "amateur." Jane rolled her eyes again, muttering a whatever and walking back out to the practice room with Shownu and Yoonho. She may think it was a stupid prank, but she wanted to see how it played out.

Hyungwon and GunHee came back in the room, still pretending to be fuming. "Let's not do this right now," Shownu said, trying to play peacemaker while terribly hiding his smirk. Jane glared at the two. She was going to be a part of it. "Exactly. How are you even going to work together if you can't talk this out?" Hyungwon's lips twitched a little, repressing a smile and he opted to shrugging his shoulders. Suddenly, GunHee jumped up, throwing his hat and hitting Yoonho on the shoulder. Jane looked at him with wide eyes; he'd gone a little too far. Yoonho looked up at him shocked and Minhyuk jumped up, laughing and pushing GunHee back. "That was too much."

Everyone bursted out laughing, including Jane. Yoonho stared at them like they were crazy and then Shownu explained what their grand scheme was. "Yah! You really scared me." Yoonho said, clutching his heart. They all hugged and made up, more enthusiastic about their work. Jane was quiet, hoping to sneak a peak at what they were working on but Minhyuk turned around, flicking her forehead.

"Yah!" She said, rubbing the now red spot in the middle of her forehead. "What was that for?!" Minhyuk smiled innocently. "No peeking. Go away, Jane-ah." She rolled her eyes, "you're so annoying." Minhyuk glared at her, going to say something else when Hyungwon grabbed his arm and shook his head. "Not worth it." Minhyuk huffed and him and Jane continued to glare at each other. "Okay, okay," Shownu said, stepping in between them. "Jane, go before there really is a fight." She huffed, turning around and walking out.

"What happened?!" Jooheon asked as she walked back in and she went back to her spot next to Changkyun, sitting next to him and leaning her head on his shoulder. He smiled softly. "Stupid immature boys. That's what." She was still annoyed with Minhyuk flicking her. Jooheon looked at her confused but she shook her head. "Nevermind. Let's just practice." They practiced for hours, hoping they had enough to impress their teachers and decided to call it a night.

When they reached the dorm, Minhyuk, Shownu, Hyungwon, Yoonho and GunHee were all laughing about the earlier incident. Jane, however, hadn't forgotten Minhyuk's finger flick and walked right up to him, flicking the back of his head. He jumped, turning around and fixing her with a glare. "Yah! What was that for?!" She tried to smile just as innocently as he did earlier, but she knew she probably looked more amused than anything. "Don't' flick me." She simply said, turning around and walking towards her bedroom. A pillow hit the back of her head and she turned around to a very proud Minhyuk staring at her.

"Minhyuk-ie," Shownu warned but Jane was done. She grabbed the pillow and charged towards Minhyuk, swinging at him before he even had a chance to take a breath. He grabbed another one, hitting right in the face. "Are you a child?!" He yelled and Jane looked at him with a fierceness in her eyes that made even Minhyuk stand down a little bit. "YOU STARTED IT!" She bellowed and the rest of the trainees didn't know what to do. Jane rarely talked, let alone yelled. Suddenly, Minhyuk was hit with another pillow and fixed his glare to a smirking Changkyun standing next to Jane. "Sorry, hyung. Ya know, best friend code and all. I have to take her side regardless."

Minhyuk gasped, turning around and narrowing his eyes in on Shownu. "Hyung. Grab that pillow. It's war." And for the next two hours all the trainees participated in the very aggressive pillow fight until Minhyuk was too tired to carry on and gave up. Jane smiled in triumph, placing her hand on her hips and staring at Minhyuk with a wide smile. "Don't touch me and this won't happen again." She turned around, flipping her black hair over her shoulder and towards her bedroom. Minhyuk narrowed his eyes, grabbing the pillow and getting ready to throw it when Kihyun placed a hand on his arm, holding it back.

"Not worth it, Minhyuk. She'll destroy you."