The Argument Pt. 1

Changkyun and Jane have their first real disagreement

Jane had lost track of time while dancing around with Jimin in the practice room. She hadn't yet told the boys of her and Jimin. One, because it wasn't really any of their business. Two, because she wasn't even sure what they were doing or where it was going. Right now, they were just having fun and Jane was fine with that; she wasn't going to push it.

However, of course, some of her members wouldn't see it that way. And she knew that. She was planning on telling them, eventually. When they were both sure what it actually was that they wanted or that they were doing. She smiled brightly as Jimin pressed his lips against her sweaty temple. "I think you dance better than I do," he breathed and Jane laughed. "Of course, I do." Jimin pushed her to the floor, the two of them rolling around.

It was at that moment Changkyun, who had been lingering outside the door for the past few minutes, decided he'd had enough and barged in. Jane yelped, standing up, smoothing out her clothes and Jimin stood up, rubbing the back of his neck. "Changkyun-ah," he said and Changkyun just glared daggers at him. "I think you're at the wrong company, sunbae." He said, venom laced in his voice. Jimin frowned but nodded, bowing. "I'll see you later. I didn't mean to intrude. Have a good practice!"

He hurried out, Jane silently wishing he wouldn't leave her alone with a very pissed Im Changkyun. "Changkyun-ie," Jane said, moving towards him, hesitantly. She'd only ever seen him pissed at others, never at one of them. And if she was being honest, it's not a glare she would ever want to see again trained on her. "Don't pull that shit." He said, harshly. She gulped, lowering her eyes to the floor. "What the hell was that?" He asked.

Jane snapped her head up, narrowing her eyes. "How long were you out there before you came in?" She asked, crossing her arms. Changkyun rolled his eyes. "That's not the question here." He barked and she scoffed. "Is it though? Pervert." Changkyun growled, eyes becoming darker. "Calling me names? When you were just whoring around on the floor with your. . .whatever he is." Jane's eyes widened. She's never heard Changkyun speak to anyone that way.

"Jimin," she hissed out between gritted teeth, "I don't know what we are. We're just having fun and that's why I hadn't told anyone yet." She took a breath, clenching her fist. She was two seconds away from breaking his nose. "I don't care that you didn't tell anyone, YunJae." She stiffened. He's never once used her Korean name. Ever. Even when they had petty arguments. That was her tell-tale sign he was livid.

"The point is he was here, probably followed by god knows who, in the practice room, wide open, for anyone to see! What if a sasaeng got in? What if a reporter snuck by security?! What if it was Shownu-hyung who saw instead?! Or Kihyun-hyung?!" Jane blinked, his voice shaking her bones. He was always quiet, mild-tempered and able to stay calm. And he was anything but calm. This was a new side to her best friend that she had never wanted to see, nor be the cause of.

"I would have told Shownu-oppa and Kihyun-oppa the same damn thing I just told you, I.M-ssi." She said, clenching her fists tighter. "Sure, that other stuff could have happened but it didn't. What is with you?!" She said, voice raising to match his. His ears had turned a deep scarlet with his rage. "YOU DON'T KNOW IF IT HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU WERE TO OCCUPIED ROLLING AROUND THE FLOOR LIKE A SLUT!" His rage had completely consumed him.

Jane looked at him with wide eyes, not registering Kihyun and Jooheon running into the room, frantic at the screaming they'd just heard. "What's going—Jane-ah!" Kihyun said, rushing to I.M's side. She had punched him. Hard. Right, center, square in his nose. She was seeing red. Jooheon grabbed her from behind. "That's enough, YunJae!" Her head snapped up to Shownu's unusually commanding voice. She slumped in Jooheon's arms, smirking at Changkyun's bleeding nose.

"Don't call me a slut when you know nothing about me, apparently. Jackass." Kihyun glared at her as she tore herself out of Jooheon's grasp, marching out of the practice room. Hyungwon grabbed her arm. "Yah! We have to practice." Jane harshly jerked her arm out of his grasp. "Don't touch me. And if you think I'm practicing with that," she pointed at Changkyun, "you can kiss my white ass." Jooheon looked at her with an open mouth.

Hyungwon narrowed his eyes. "YunJae. I did nothing to you. Watch your tone. And your language." She rolled her eyes, storming out of the room, but not before one last comment over her shoulder. Of course. She had already broken her best friend's nose, why not just be a bitch to the rest? "You'll take his side anyways, what does it matter." She slammed the door shut and marched outside with nowhere to go. She was not going to the dorm. At least not tonight.

She was still angry. Fuming. She was pretty sure steam was coming out of her head and ears. She slumped herself down on a bench, groaning at her attire. She still had a crop top and her sweatpants on and her hair was wild from dancing around. Not to mention her knuckled were bruising slightly and throbbing. She leaned her head back, chuckling. "Leave it to Im Changkyun to break my hand while I break his nose. Best, best friend." She muttered.

She pulled her phone out, calling Nari. She didn't even have the heart to tease her about her obnoxious greeting. "If it isn't my best, most sweetest, dark and dreary friend. What's up?!" Jane sighed, now feeling the weight of Changkyun's words and the guilt of punching him. She felt the tears swarm her vision and her voice came out shaky and much smaller than she intended it too.

"Nari-ah. I just broke my best friend's nose."