Baby

Shownu is not a fan of this concept for Jane

Jane happily smoothed her skirt down. She really liked that she was able to show more skin this time around. Not that she wanted too, but it was nice to be able to show off what long hours at the gym have done. It was classy but sexy.

The grey skirt fell just a few inches above her knee, but it wasn't short enough to be considered inappropriate. She had tied her white blouse in the middle and made it a crop top, showing off her toned abs. She was most proud of those. She did way to many crunches and planks for those.

The matching grey jacket fit perfectly around her torso. It wasn't too long or too baggy. The only thing she wasn't a fan of was the heels. Sure, she had danced in heels before, but she hated it. These heels seemed to be slightly higher than the ones she was used too as well. It made her calves look great, but after two minutes of having them on her toes and feet were throbbing.

The other thing she wasn't used to was the more natural looking makeup for this concept. They had always had dark concepts or concepts where she could put her thick winged eyeliner on and her false lashes. But this time around it was very natural, no eyeliner except a tad to make her eyes pop. No dark eye shadow or false lashes.

She smiled in the mirror and stood up, going to get her mic pack put on. "You look like you could run a business." Jooheon commented and she smiled at him. "Because I can, Joohoney. I run the dorm and keep it from falling to shambles." He rolled his eyes, helping her with her mic pack. "Used to run the dorm. You're not there anymore."

She stuck her tongue out at him and he offered her a large smile. "C'mon, let's sneak some snacks before we go on stage." She nodded her head, following behind him. Until she smacked right into the chest of whoever had cut in front of her when she had glanced away to make sure no one was watching.

She rubbed her nose, glaring up at the tall giant in front of her. "Shownu! That hurt!" She whined and he only grunted, eyeing her up and down. "Isn't this—" he tried tugging her skirt down more, "—supposed to be longer?" She raised a brow, smacking his hands away.

"You're going to ruin it."

"It's too short. And what did you do to your shirt?!"

She pulled the jacket tighter around her, "I made it cute."

"Your stomach is showing!"

"You rip your shirt off all the time!"

"That's different!"

"How?!"

They were both nose to nose before Hyungwon stepped in the middle. "Why are you fighting about close, hyung? She looks good. I don't see the problem." Shownu grunted again, narrowing his eyes. "She's barely wearing any clothing." Jane scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Jooheon was impatiently waiting for snacks and she needed some right now before she went off. "I have a skirt on, trainers underneath. I have shoes and tights. I have a shirt and a jacket. How am I not wearing clothes?" She crossed her arms, popping her hip out.

"Is that how you would walk into an office building?" He countered and she huffed, rolling her eyes again. "No, obviously. But I'm not walking into an office building, now am I? I'm walking on to a stage to dance and perform for my fans." She threw some of her curled hair behind her head.

"Not dressed like that you aren't." Shownu said sternly. "Hyung, she looks fine. It's fine. C'mon. Let's go change." Changkyun said, gently pushing him away and offering Jane a wink. She was too irritated to smile as a thanks and stomped towards Jooheon who pulled her out before anyone could say anything else.

"All I wanted was snacks." He muttered and Jane chuckled. "Me too. But apparently I'm dressed like too much of a whore." Jooheon sighed, patting her shoulder. "That's not what he said, YunJae, stop." She let her shoulders sag as she took one of the cupcakes and devoured half of it.

"That's what he made it seem like." Jooheon sighed, grabbing a cookie. "It's just—different. Usually you're all covered up or stuff is longer. You're his baby, that's all. He's just looking out for you." She rolled her eyes, eating the other half of the cupcake. She swallowed before turning to him.

"But I'm not a baby anymore. I don't even live in the dorms anymore! I have a boyfriend! I'm 24!" Jooheon snickered, shaking his head and handing her another cupcake. She ate it happily, already starting to feel better with sweets in her stomach. "I still think he's trying to wrap his head around you being moved out. That's all. He loves you, you know."

She sighed, "I know. But he didn't say anything when Changkyun only wore a vest with nothing else!" Jooheon shook his head, grabbing her another cupcake before pulling her back towards the dressing room. The stylist was going to have to fix her makeup now that she had frosting all over. "He did, just when we got back. You'd know that if you were at the dorm."

Jane rolled her eyes, bumping his shoulder with hers. "Shut up. I'm there enough." Jooheon smiled and handed her the other cupcake. "Just eat this. You get hangry when you don't have enough sweets." She swiped the cupcake from him with a dirty look.

"Whatever."