Wine Night

Jane and Hyungwon get drunk

A/N: alcohol consumption and they're drunk. If you don't like that, don't read

Jane was sitting at the dorm, in her room, in the dark and halfway through her first bottle of wine. She had chalked her drinking tonight up to celebrating the successful debut of her and I.M. The boys were out doing whatever it was that they do and she just wanted to forget things for a little while.

Her father was still in the hospital and while he wasn't worse, he wasn't better. She was supposed to be leaving in a week to stay with him for a while. Playing some music, she took another chug out of the bottle and leaned against her bed. She had talked to Jimin earlier and he was working on getting time off to be able to go with her to see her father.

Both of them had been so busy that neither had been back to their shared home. Unless it was to grab some more clothes or for a quick hello. She laid her head back on the mattress and closed her eyes. This was her form of relaxing. Drinking some wine, listening to some good music and being alone. Though she didn't really want to be alone but she could make do. If Jimin was busy that meant Seulki was busy.

Nari was in the midst of a comeback and also preparing for Kingdom. There wasn't any way she was going to have time to hang out. Harin was still recovering from her surgery. Byeol was traveling around the whole of South Korea and producing more and more tracks. Plus, Jane wasn't really in the mood to handle Byeol's happy-go-lucky attitude tonight.

She jumped as the door to her room opened and squinted at the light beaming in. "You really are a vampire. Drinking in the dark? Really?" She flipped Hyungwon off and took another drink. He sighed, taking that as he was welcome and closing the door. "Can I at least dim the lights? Not all of us have night vision." She grunted at him and the room was illuminated in a dim lighting.

He sat down next to her, picking up the bottle of wine and scrunching his nose up. "You couldn't get the more expensive one?" She chuckled at him and pointed to the corner where there were three more bottles. "They were on sale. Not all of us have exquisite tastes." She teased lightly and Hyungwon took a sip, coughing a little.

"That's terrible." Jane shrugged, taking another swig. "But it does the job." He hummed and for a while the two of them just sat there, listening to the music and drinking wine. By the third bottle Jane was a little drunk and she knew Hyungwon was at least tipsy. His cheeks were a rosy red.

"This doesn't help, you know," he mumbled out and she picked her head up to try and focus her eyes on him. "I know. Just for tonight it needs too." A sad smile made it's way across Hyungwon's face and he popped the cork off the last bottle. "Cheers," he said while taking a drink. Jane giggled and joined him.

"You know we're going to take turns being down there with you. We aren't going to leave you alone." She sighed and trained her double vision on the ground in front of her. "You don't have to do that." He shrugged, settling into her side. When Hyungwon got drunk he got clingy. However, Jane was welcoming the attention right now. She needed it.

"We don't have to but we're gonna. Have you learned anything in all these years? Sheesh." He went on to scold her but Jane couldn't make any of it out. She wasn't sure if that was because she was drunk or because he was slurring his words. Probably a combination of both. She patted his head, "yeah, yeah. I know. Thank you." Hyungwon scoffed and puffed his chest out. He didn't win against Jane often so he was happy too.

Jane giggled, pushing him off her and climbing into her bed. "C'mere, it's comfier than the floor." Hyungwon finished off the bottle and stumbled his way into her bed. He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. "Why is it spinning?" Jane giggled again, curling into his side. "We may have had a little to much," she slurred and Hyungwon snorted. "Only four bottles."

"Thanks for hanging out with me," she slurred as she felt her eyes get heavier. Hyungwon smiled softly and pet her head. "I always wanna hang out with you. It's just better when you're not dark and dreary but you have good reason to be dark and dreary so I'll be dark and dreary with you." Jane slapped her hand over his mouth.

"That was a lot of dark and dreary's in one sentence. You're drunk." He pried her hand off of his mouth and scowled at her. "You're drunk!" He accused and Jane nodded. "I probably am. That's why you need to shut up. It makes my head hurt!" He went to yell back at her but before he could make a sound the bedroom door flew open and a very angry Kihyun was glaring at the two.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?!" The two just gave him a blank stare and then looked at each other before bursting into laughter. Kihyun spotted the empty wine bottles and he groaned. "Oh, no. No, no, no. Are you two teenagers?! Four bottles?! Between the both of you?!" The two only laughed harder in their drunken stupor.

Kihyun took a breath to calm his budding annoyance and anger. "In bed, now." He barked and the two immediately listened and slipped under the covers. "Do you think he's gone?" Jane whispered, well, she thought she whispered. "I don't know yet, just pretend to sleep!" Hyungwon hissed back, also thinking he was whispering. Kihyun shook his head, leaving the two alone.

Jane laughed again as she heard the door close and Hyungwon joined her. "Next time we're getting Kihyun drunk. He's so tense." Jane joked and Hyungwon agreed. "We'll spike his orange juice in the morning." They pinky promised for the plan, but by the time the morning came it was completely forgotten.

The two laid in Jane's bed, clutching their heads. "I can't believe we drank four bottles of wine." Hyungwon moaned and Jane shushed him. "Shhh, my head hurts when you talk." Hyungwon lazily smacked her arm. Jooheon and Changkyun stood in the doorway, amused by the two hungover members.

"That's why I don't drink with Jane," Changkyun said to Jooheon. Jooheon nodded in agreement. "Last time I drank with her I swore we had alcohol poisoning."