JTCOM: Minhyuk

Jane taking care of the members

Jane would be the first one to tell anyone that she isn't the most cuddliest person in the world. Nor does she enjoy skin ship that much. She also would be the first to admit that except for a select few, it was a rare occurrence when she'd shoe any type of skin ship to anyone, her members included.

She's aware that her reputation amongst the fans is being one with resting bitch face; the "cold" one. Some fans have even gone as far to say that she doesn't care for her members at all and is just plays nice to save face. Jane never let it bother her though. Behind closed doors, she knew her members knew how much she cared for them.

They were her family, her brothers. She loved them with all the love she had in her. She took care of them silently, always observing. She'd noticed when one of them wasn't feeling their best, notice when one of them was struggling either physically or mentally. She was quiet, but observant. And she would do whatever she could to support and be there for her brothers, no matter the cost.

When Minhyuk had to get surgery on his knee, Jane never left his side. Sure, she'd go practice and do all the schedules, but she'd be right back by his side as soon as she was done. She knew he was feeling guilty and frustrated that he couldn't perform or be with the group. She was there to make sure he knew that it wasn't his fault.

Jane never liked the fact that Minhyuk and Hyungwon got pushed to the side when it came to their songs. Minhyuk was an incredibly talented singer and she always made sure he knew. She'd spend hours with him in the recording studio.

Sure, most of that time they were arguing with each other and teasing, but he was grateful that she was there, cheering him on and not letting his thoughts and feelings drown him. She is the one that helps him record all his covers he posts on Fancafe and Twitter.

She edits them for him, gives him pointers on what could make it better. She brings all the snacks and food for them so that they don't have to interrupted and can work all day. In return, he helps her with her vocals, going to lessons with her and staying late to make sure she's got it down perfectly.

Jane knows he gets lonely easily and bored and she does her best to be around so he has someone to talk too. When I.M was working late and Minhyuk wanted ice cream, she went with him. They bought their favorites, sitting down and enjoying the weather and talking about anything that came to their minds. It was one of the few times they were around each other without their daily bickering.

She helps him with their dances. She's always patient and never raises her voice. She'll go over the same part a million times until he's told her that he's confident in it. That's all she wants from any of them; to feel confident and comfortable in their own skin. And if staying until late hours of the night with him helps with that, Jane is more than happy to do it.

She's met his family and his mom immediately claimed her as her daughter. Minhyuk pretended to be annoyed by that fact, but he was secretly overjoyed that you had made such an impression on his mom. Now she sends both of them little gifts here and there, always making sure to leave a note with Jane's that she needs to keep her son in line.

When he's feeling down (which doesn't happen often), she makes sure that she's right there to cheer him back up. Playing video games, going out to stuff their faces with street food, or just watching his favorite TV shows or movies. She refuses to do anything else until he's smiled at least once throughout the day.

While they argue and bicker at all times of the day, if you were to ask either of them if they'd kill for one another, the answer would be yes, with no hesitation. Although he's older than her, Jane won't stand for anyone trying to bring him down. When they were trainees and she found out he was being bullied by someone who had been there longer, she wasted no time in punching him right in the face.

It most definitely caused issues and Jane was prepared to be kicked out of the company, but Minhyuk had her back. He went to their manager and boss and told them what had happened. And while Jane was on thin ice for a while, she didn't have to leave.

She'd do quite literally anything for Minhyuk, no matter the consequences. Jane thinks he's truly a great human being and she's always said even if they weren't trainees together and even if they didn't debut and weren't idols, they'd be friends outside of there.

"He's the annoying brother that you just can't seem to get rid of, nor do you want to," she grins.