Monsta X Ray: Ang Mate Pt. 1

Monsta X find their ang mate

Jane internally groaned as they were read the rules of the Ang Town. Lovey dovey stuff was not her forte and it was bad enough that the staff had them wearing these ugly green track suits every season. Changkyun chuckled, bumping her with his elbow. She narrowed her eyes at him, and he chuckled. "Cheer up, buttercup. It's just pretend." She scoffed, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. "Pretend or not my I.M, this is not something I'm comfortable with." HE shrugged, patting the top of her head.

She watched the others as Changkyun walked up to reveal who he wanted to be his ang mate. The poster fell and she saw Changkyun turn around and watch Wonho pick it up with intense eyes. She smirked to herself. She knew who Changkyun was picking. They called her up as Changkyun walked back, a shy smile on his face. She clicked her tongue at him, shaking her head and walked towards the camera. "I pick I.M." She said nonchalantly. "It's not a surprise. He's my best friend." The staff laughed and sent her on her way, calling the rest of the members up.

She returned to her seat and Jooheon came and sat next to her. "Who'd you pick?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows and she smirked, smacking his chest. "Wouldn't you like to know." Jooheon whined, clinging to her arm like an octopus. "Jane-ah, tell me!" She chuckled, pulling her arm out of his grip. "That's against the rules, Joohoney." He scoffed and she smirked turning her attention to the game being announced. She was ready to run away as soon as they said they were going to be playing the pepero kiss game. Jane raised her hand in protest. "Is this even allowed?!"

Everyone looked at her, confused. "I'm a girl with 7 boys! Don't you think I get a pass on this one?!" She was in no way comfortable getting that close to someone. "No," the staff said. "It'll be good for ratings and plus, you're a part of Monsta X so you participate in what Monsta X does." Jane groaned, leaning back on the bench and covering her face. Her hands were a little shaky as Hyungwon went up. Wonho slid next to her, whispering in her ear. "Don't worry, love. No one will pick you." It helped calm her a little and she nodded in thanks.

However, Wonho's words spoke untrue as Changkyun called her out for his question. "Are you kidding me?!" She said, pointing to herself. Everyone laughed and Changkyun just smirked at her. "How can that question even be about me?" Changkyun laughed, not wanting to reveal the question just yet. Kihyun pushed Jane forward, mildly scolding her. "Just do it really quick, Jane. It's not that bad." She groaned in annoyance but stepped out and Changkyun bent down so she could reach. She narrowed her eyes. "You're about to get a shoe thrown at you, Im Changkyun." She muttered and he smiled cheekily.

The game started and Jane quickly bit the stick down as much as she could before Changkyun became flustered and pulled away. She smiled in triumph. It was her turn and she glared at the staff. This question was obviously intended for her to get and she wouldn't be surprised if it was manipulated to where she was the one who got it. She had to pick which of the members she would want to get married too. The producer narrowed her eyes at her and Jane took a deep breath, plastering a smile to her face and turning around. "Let's do this."

All the boys were twitching with nerves and Jane couldn't deny that she thought it was funny. But if the staff was gonna make her do this, she was going to take it seriously. She eyed all the boys as they couldn't stay still, her eyes stopping on Hyunwoo and Hyungwon. Hyunwoo would be a good choice because he was quiet and didn't fuss about everything, but he would still take care of her if it was real. Hyungwon was just like her, but in boy form. Always sleepy, never taking crap from anyone but extremely caring about his friends and family. The other 5 stepped away, cheering in happiness as it wasn't them.

"Shownu oppa!" She smiled and he raised his eyes, pointing to himself. "Me?" He asked, extremely confused as he hadn't been picked for anything yet. She nodded and he stepped forward hesitantly. "What was the question?" He asked and Jane shrugged, "don't worry about. Let's play." She winked and Shownu blushed a little, but moved forward, starting the game. He didn't last long before he was too flustered and backed away, causing Jane to laugh. They continued on to play a series of other games, Jane only winning one of them. She didn't care so much about getting coffee with someone else.

Changkyun ended up winning and Jane was not at all surprised that he had picked Wonho to go for coffee together. However, she was pleasantly surprised when Wonho jumped up, raising his hand that he wanted to go with him for the one-on-one. They picked lunchboxes they wanted to make and Jane picked the rice cake and sausage one that she knew I.M would like. He may seem dark and dreary, but he was a sucker for cute things. They all made their way to the kitchen, Jane focusing hard on making her lunch box.

"Who are you appealing too?" Hyungwon asked, not taking his eyes off his own food. Jane shrugged, wiping a bit of sweat off on her sleeve. "None of your business." She teased and Hyungwon rolled his eyes. Once she finished, she covered her lunch box, smiling proudly at it.

"Damn you Im Changkyun if you don't say yes."