Advice

Hyungwon pays a visit to Jane

Jane was utterly exhausted. Going back and forth between seeing her father and back to Seoul for work was taking a toll on her. The boys had been accompanying her when they could and Jimin as well and she was grateful for that. But they were all busy too and she hated that they were exerting themselves for her.

She was happy that one of her aunts from her dad's side had come in and was staying with him now. She didn't have to go back and forth as much and didn't need to worry about someone being there to help him out with daily tasks. She was currently curled on the couch in her and Jimin's apartment, deadest on sleeping like a bear hibernating for the next two days.

There was a knock at her door and she groaned, getting up and ready to tell off whoever had decided to bother her today. Though she was surprised to see Hyungwon offering her a tired smile and small wave when she opened the door. Of all her members, Hyungwon knew how much she just wanted to sleep today so for him to be paying a visit meant something must be wrong.

"Are you okay?" She asked, stepping aside to let him in. He shrugged, walking past her and into the apartment, making himself at home on the couch. "Just a little confused." Jane joined him, cocking her head to the side. "Your confusion meant you had to come bother me today?" She was teasing but when she saw him frown a little she felt guilty. "Yah," she said, lightly punching his arm, "I'm just kidding. What's going on?"

He sighed before speaking. "I was going to see Seulki today but I was surprised to see her apartment is cleared out and there's no sign of her." Jane was also now a little confused. Had Seulki not told him she had moved? "She sold her apartment last week. She's back living at her dorm. Did she not tell you?" Hyungwon shrugged. "Apparently." He muttered. Jane didn't take that as a good sign.

"When's the last time you talked to her?" Jane asked and Hyungwon shrugged. "Maybe a few weeks ago? But I did most of the talking. She seemed distracted." Jane hummed, her heart going out for her member. The daunting schedules of idols made being in a relationship no easy task.

"She's been doing a lot of individual stuff. She's been pretty busy. I've barely talked to her." Jane said, trying to ease his mind. He only scoffed. "Apparently too busy to tell me she moved out." Jane winced a little at the anger in his voice but it was understandable. Seulki really couldn't have even messaged him about it?

"Why don't you try calling her and talking to her? It's not good to hide how you're feeling about it." Jane offered the best advice she could at the moment. She didn't want to pick sides. Seulki was probably her best female friend but Hyungwon was her member and her brother. She didn't want to be stuck in the middle, but she didn't want either of them to be hurt either.

"I can try. But she's been busy lately. We barely talk. I didn't even know she had moved out, Jane! How could she not tell me?" She saw how exasperated he was and she leaned herself against his side, sighing. "I'm sorry, Won-ie. Maybe it just slipped her mind? Their whole group has had a lot going on with the Grammy nomination and all." Hyungwon leaned his head on Jane's and sighed. "I guess."

Jane patted his leg. She knew he was hurt and trying to keep the relationship going as much as he could. She knew that he truly cared about her. She could relate a little; Jimin had been home less and less these days but at least he was coming home. He was still calling and messaging her throughout the day. It had seemed that Seulki was just too busy to even do that.

"Wine?" Hyungwon asked and Jane chuckled, standing up and going to her emergency stash. It was usually saved for when her and Seulki needed to drink their stresses away, but she could make an exception this time around. "Red or white?" She called out and grabbed the white wine when he answered her back.

A bottle and half of wine later and Jane was truly ready to hibernate. It seemed Hyungwon was too. She laid next to him on the couch, him lazily throwing his arm over her stomach. "Do me a favor and try calling her tomorrow, yeah? But you have to make it a point that you need to see her. You guys have to talk." Hyungwon hummed, already half-asleep.

"If it doesn't go well do you still have more wine?" He asked and Jane chuckled, nodding her head and closing her eyes.

"Always."