Titles

Jane and Jimin talk

Jane stared out the large window at the skyline of Seoul, taking in the beauty before her. She sighed, content. Things finally seemed to start falling back into place. It had been a rough start to the year and a rough end to last year, but she was happier now. She had been able to work through it all with the help of her members.

She felt a pair of arms snake around her waist, pulling her back into the hard chest of the person behind her. She chuckled, turning her head to face the black-haired man behind her, reach one of her hands up to pull his lips towards hers. She felt Jimin smile into the kiss, gently tightening his grasp around her.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, brown eyes staring into hers. She smiled softly, nodding. "Just a little." He pulled her towards his oversized kitchen and Jane took a seat at the counter, watching him pull out random ingredients and start cooking. She couldn't help but snort. Jimin could be a really good cook when he wanted to be and pretended not to be so he wouldn't have to join his hyung's in cooking for 7 men.

"I don't know why you needed a kitchen this big," she said, looking around the room. The kitchen was probably as big as their dorm. The dark, marble countertops barely looked used and for good reason; they rarely were used. Jimin had bought all the newest appliances and if the world didn't know who he was, you'd think he was a top chef.

"Well, I like to be flashy sometimes." He teased and Jane scoffed, crossing her arms. "You're rarely ever here, who are you being flashy for?" Jimin let out a small laugh, shaking his head and going back to cutting the onion. "You don't mind cooking." He hummed and she raised an eyebrow, happy that his back was to her as her eyes trailed up and down his body.

"What does that have to do with you having a kitchen that I could literally make into a house?" She teased, licking her lips. Jimin could feel her gaze on him and he smirked, flexing his muscles as he pushed down on the knife but making it seem like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"When you move in here then you can use this whole space just to cook. And when we have parties it'll be big enough for us and Monsta X." He turned around when he didn't hear Jane say anything. He dropped the knife when he saw her expression; eyes wide, mouth slightly open. "W—what did you just say?" She stuttered, licking her lips.

Jimin felt his face heat up as finally the words he just let slip out of his mouth registered in his head. He leaned against the counter, covering his face and trying to do damage control. "I—it was—a joke. Yeah. I was joking. Ha, ha?" Jane's shoulders fell just a little. Was he really joking? And why did she care? They hadn't even talked about whatever this really was.

Was he seeing other people? Did he just want some fun? Jane was fine with fun, but if he was going to go around saying things like 'when you move in' then she didn't think he was just looking for a good time. Let alone, she's pretty sure she's the only girl he's ever brought to his apartment. And not just because they all still stay at the dorm 95% of the time.

"Hey," Jimin said quietly. Jane snapped out of her thought pattern, watching how his body was definitely itching to go towards her but that now he was hesitant. His cheeks were still flushed a little and the tips of his ears were a dark red. She smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. A flustered Park Jimin was not one she was used to seeing. She would definitely take full advantage of it.

"Something tells me that wasn't a joke," she teased, smirk growing wider as his eyes opened wider. "It was—a joke—I mean," he was stumbling over his words and Jane got an evil glint in her. She licked her lips, not missing the way Jimin's eyes seemed to follow her tongue. She adjusted her crop top and her shorts, jumping on to the island and sitting at the edge, leaning back.

Jimin visibly gulped. "What if I don't want it to be a joke?" She teased again, flipping her hair over her shoulder. All innocently of course. Jimin cleared his throat, leaning against the counter and averting his gaze to the floor. "I mean—I wouldn't—are you being—would you really move in here?" He asked, still not believing his ears.

Jane smiled, beckoning him to come to her and this time, he didn't hesitate, stepping between her legs and wrapping her arms around her waist. Her arms wrapped around his neck, one of her hands playing with his hair. He shuddered a little, trying to hide it and Jane smirked even more, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"I wouldn't mind, if I was your girlfriend." She teased again, but Jimin could tell she was covering what she really wanted to know with her humor. "You don't think you're my girlfriend?" He asked, looking offended. Jane shrugged, resting her hands on his arms. "We never really talked about it. I was just going with the flow. I totally get it if you don't want a relationship; you're busy and I'm busy and it's alright if you're talking to other people. I just—"

Jimin silenced her with a kiss. "You're rambling." He smiled, forehead resting against hers. Her cheeks flushed and Jimin chuckled. "Well, Baek YunJae," he said, stepping back a little, "I would enjoy nothing more than if you were to be mine." Jane laughed, nodding her head. "I think I would like that." Jimin went back to his original position, arms back around her waist.

"B-but maybe we can talk about moving in later? Like, way later?" She asked and Jimin laughed, nodding his head. "Of course, love. But the offer is always there, when you're ready and comfortable." She smiled, leaning her chin on his shoulder and breathing in his scent. She wasn't hungry anymore suddenly. She nipped at his neck and his breath hitched, arms tightening around her waist.

She kissed right under his ear and she smiled in triumph at the small moan that he breathed out. "I'm cooking for you," he breathed and Jane giggled, shrugging her shoulders. "Maybe we can just get some take out?" He kissed the same spot again, letting her lips linger a little longer. Jimin growled, picking her up. Her legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

"Take out it is." He said, quickly carrying them to the bedroom.