Back To You

Jane moves back with Jimin

"Thanks for bringing me back over," Jane said to Changkyun. "Like I had a choice," he snorted. "You would've done some voodoo shit or something on me if I didn't. Plus, I was the only one home." Jane glared at him, half contemplating throwing the glass of water in her hand at him.

"I'm kidding! I didn't have anything else to do anyways." He eyed the glass in her hand worriedly and she smirked. "It feels nice to be home," she murmured to herself. Changkyun hummed, looking out the windows at the city below them. "Hey, you alright?" She asked and he nodded, sending her a melancholy smile.

"I'm just going to miss having you around. I have to get used to it all over again." Jane smiled a little and nudged his side. "You know you're always welcome here. And I'm literally like a ten minute drive away. Plus, you and Minhyuk can turn my room back into a game room or whatever it is he was ranting about the other day." Changkyun let out a small laugh.

"Ki won't let us do that," he ran his fingers through his hair, "He says we have to keep it how it was because if you come back or something and we've moved anything that you'll probably murder us all." Jane snorted, staring out the window. "He's always been the smarter one of you all," she teased.

"Yeah, yeah. We know he's your favorite," Changkyun chided and Jane only shrugged. "He is, of course. He should be everyone's favorite. He's the only one who cleans and cooks for us without much complaining." Changkyun scoffed at that and Jane smiled. "I'm going to the studio, I'll call you later, yeah?" Jane nodded, giving him a side hug. "Love you," she muttered and Changkyun's face brightened up.

"I don't think I heard that, could you say it again?"

"Yah! Get out before I punch you." She glared at her best friend and he held his hands up with a teasing smile. "Love you too, ugly. See you later." He was out the door before Jane could find something softer to throw at him. She sighed, looking around the apartment.

She smiled that Jimin hadn't really changed anything. It wasn't like they had broken up, she was always going to come back eventually. With how clean it was though, she figure he hadn't been sleeping here much. She hoped he was coming back today because she hadn't told him that she was coming back today. She wanted it to be a surprise.

She walked into the bedroom, unpacking the little clothes that had been at the dorm for her the past few months. She smiled as she looked around the room. As much as the dorm felt like home to her, here felt like home too. Shownu had been right. She wasn't ever going to really know or move on until she just did it. Right now, she was happy she had. Though she had wished that Shownu was there to help her come back. She missed him.

Clearing her throat, she quickly ordered some food. She had texted Jimin earlier to ask him if he could run by the apartment and grab her some more clothes. Even if he wasn't staying here tonight, at least she knew he would be coming back to do that for her. She hoped that he didn't come back until the food had gotten here.

Luck was on her side because the food had arrived and she had it set up on the table just as Jimin messaged her that he was heading over to grab her clothes now. He was close by so, she was getting antsy waiting for him to walk through the door. She had seen him the past few months. He had stopped by the dorm any chance he could to see her. However, she was home now. She'd be able to see him every day.

She perked up as she heard the beeping of the keypad. Jimin walked through the door, not noticing her yet. He turned around to walk to the bedroom and finally looked up. His eyes widened and he jumped a little. "Yah! I didn't know you were here! You scared me!" Jane couldn't contain her laughter.

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to surprise you!" Jimin wasted no time in crossing the room and wrapping his arms around her waist and planting a kiss on her lips. "I'm definitely surprised. But what are you doing here?" She gave him a deadpanned look as he just waited expectantly for her answer.

"I'm home," she said quietly. A large smile appeared on Jimin's face as soon as the words left her mouth. "For good? You're back for good?" She nodded with a smile and Jimin picked her up, twirling her around. He pressed kisses around her face and on her lips. She giggled in between them.

"I'm happy that you're so excited I'm home, but the food is going to get cold." Jimin glanced down at the spread and then back at Jane. "What?" She asked innocently and Jimin looked back at the food. "You didn't cook that, did you?" She crossed her arms over her chest, "And if I did?"

"I don't think it would be edible," he stated matter-of-factly. "Yah!" He smiled at her glare.

"Welcome home, babe."