Love Killa

Jane gets a little bare for the comeback

Jane smiled at herself in the mirror. While she wasn't always the most comfortable showing off a lot of skin, she really liked her main outfit for this comeback. It made her feel more confident and like a badass. As if the heeled combat boots adorned in metal studs and spikes didn't tell the world that enough.

While the others were playing with more of concept of bad boy, CEO, she had taken on the concept of seriously bad girl that doesn't care. She had yet to show the boys what her outfit truly looked like. She knew they'd have something to say besides Changkyun. He wasn't allowed to say anything about it since all he wore for the photos was a leather vest and nothing else.

"Jane! They need us for the group photo!" Kihyun knocked on the door and she shouted she was coming. She looked at herself once more in the mirror before nodding her head determinedly and walking out as if she owned the place. She snorted because she probably could own it, but she wasn't much for buying into investments and such. Just the thought that she could was enough for her ego.

"They need you to—what the fuck are you wearing?" Hyungwon said, eyes wide and staring at her. The use of a curse word caused the others to turn around and have the same expressions Hyungwon was wearing. Kihyun looked like he was about to explode and Shownu's ears had turned red. "What?" She asked, innocently.

Changkyun wolf whistled at her and smirked. "You look hot." He said and she smiled, giving him a thumbs up. For the first time in a while, she did feel hot. The black faux leather crop top left little to the imagination and made her boobs look great. It showed off her belly button piercing and she was glad she had changed it out for a small diamond instead of the one she had before.

The lining around her breasts had little studs sewn on and all over the thin straps that went over her shoulders. Her skirt, she would admit, was a tad short. She had trainers on under just as a safety precaution. The waist line was also sparking with little studs that the stylist had sewn on.

The boots came up to her knees, which left majority of her thighs exposed. She hadn't worn a jacket or anything over her shirt and she didn't want too; she really thought it made her look good. Her hair had been styled in messy waves to make it a beachy kind of sexy. The stylist had added in extensions so her hair fell to her midback.

Her makeup was sophisticated and not as dark and heavy as she usually did it. But she really liked it how it was. It made her look a little older, more like her age. "I—where's a jacket? Or pants?!" Kihyun said, still in shock at his little princess dressed like this. She shrugged, moving over to her spot. "Don't need them. I look good."

Shownu cleared his throat but didn't say anything, moving to awkwardly stand next to her. "You all act like you've never seen a girl before." She rolled her eyes and Minhyuk snorted. "You basically dressed like a nun every day. I'm surprised to see you have actual skin under there." She rolled her eyes at him and he smiled. "I agree with I.M. You do look good. I like it."

She smiled at him, blowing him a kiss from her dark red lips. "Thanks, Minhyuk-ie. I like it too. That's why I don't need a jacket." She glanced over at Kihyun who was still debating if he should take his off and cover her up. "It's just—different. You don't usually dress like this." Hyungwon said and she shrugged. "It's always good to have a little change. I'll be the wow factor this time around." She winked.

Minhyuk chuckled, getting into position. "You've only been moved out for a week and look what your boyfriend has done to corrupt you! You don't even wear clothes anymore! Hyung! She needs to come home!" He looked over to Shownu who only shook his head and averted his eyes. "Are you happy?" He asked her and she nodded. How could she not be? "I guess—that's all that matters then."

They finished up their photo shoot and as soon as the director called for them to change into the next outfit, Kihyun had run up, wrapping his jacket around her bare arms. He stepped in front of her, trying to block her from view of any lingering eyes. "Ki, please. Others have worn worse than this." He grunted and shook his head.

"You're still my baby and I'm trying to keep that image up. I don't need grown up Jane." She sighed, moving around him but keeping the jacket on just to ease some of his nerves. "I'm not even that much younger than you. I don't understand what the big deal is about me looking hot." She pouted and Kihyun sighed, looking to Shownu for help. He only smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"You look beautiful and if you like it, I like it." Kihyun scoffed, walking away and muttering to himself. Hyungwon chuckled, walking next to her. "I don't understand why I can't show skin. Shownu usually rips his damn shirt off or doesn't wear one at all. Changkyun wasn't even wearing a shirt!" Hyungwon smiled, linking their arms together as he escorted her to get changed.

"Don't worry too much about it, Jane-ah. We're just used to being more—modest. This has always been something you seemed reluctant to do. It's just a tad bit of a surprise, that's all." She leaned her head on his arm.

"You haven't even seen the next outfit."