Reactions-When Jane Cries

Hyunwoo (Shownu): Hyunwoo is quick to wrap Jane into his arms and cradle her like a baby until she calms down. He wouldn't really know what words to say as Jane rarely cries at all in front of them. All he knows is that his heart hurts when he hears her sobs and his anger boils until he can find out what happened and handle it.

Hoseok (Wonho): Like Hyunwoo, he would immediately wrap her up in his arms and carry her to bed, cuddling her. He would keep her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her, one rubbing small circles on her back and running his fingers through her hair with the other one. He'll keep talking, whispering words of encouragement while also asking questions to find out what happened.

Minhyuk: Minhyuk is used to the fiery attitude of the female maknae so, when he sees her crying, he is usually at a loss of what to do. He'll hug her and comfort her with skin ship, but he knows that she doesn't really like that so he uses it as a last resort. He does his best to implement his role of mood maker, telling her jokes, trying to make her laugh, teasing her until he can get a smile out of her, no matter how little.

Kihyun: Kihyun is more focused on trying to find out what happened and who he needs to go yell at than actually comforting Jane. He'll hand her tissues and wipe her tears away, but he's mainly going to keep asking what happened, who did it or what caused it until she's had enough and finally tells him. He'll also bribe her to tell him what happened by offering to cook her favorite meal or take her out to her favorite restaurant.

Hyungwon: Though the relationship between them consists of very little talking, most don't understand or know that he is probably the most protective over her. He'll hug her and hide her behind his tall frame so that no one can see she is crying. He'll kiss her forehead and stroke her hair, not saying anything but his actions showing that he is there and she is not alone. He won't push her to tell him what happened, but the minute she's too exhausted and falls asleep he will be running rapid trying to find out what happened and solve it before she wakes up.

Jooheon (Joohoney): He would wrap her up in a blanket like a sushi roll and sit her in his lap. He knows there is no use in trying to force her to talk so, he doesn't ask. He'll do aegyo to try and make her laugh or cringe, whichever comes first. If that doesn't work, he'll bring her to his studio and just play random music until she's calmed down enough to talk. The whole time though he will always be holding her hand or her, a silent reminder that he is right there when she's ready to talk.

Changkyun (I.M): Being the person she is most comfortable around, Changkyun is the first person Jane looks for when she's upset and crying. Changkyun is really the only one who has seen her cry more than a few times. He knows not to ask and let her tell him on her own after she's had time to sort it out in her head on her own. He'll watch her favorite movies or TV shows with her, take her out to the movies or shopping or the park. He'll constantly have an arm around her shoulders, tucking her small frame away in his side. If doing face masks and painting nails is something that will cheer her up, he'll do it. He'll cancel everything he has going on until she is feeling better. He knows she's okay when she starts scolding him for cancelling schedules or plans for the day because of her.