11. Concept Art & Lunch (At last)

Lisa loved Jennie's gummy smile, every single time she had the chance too see it was like entrancing, it was pure happiness, and she felt important because only a few people would get to see her like that and  luckily she was one of them.

Jennie was checking the folder that Lisa just handed to her, wow this girl really has talent, she thought for herself, and then she got up quickly with the folder in her hands and left.

Lisa was confused, she was really wondering if Jennie liked it, she even felt bad and worried maybe nervous, Jennie came back right away to talk to her "I'm sorry, for leaving like that, I just had an idea, I'll be back soon", and she left again, she went straight to Mr. James office.

Of course James was nervous, he was waiting for the worst, and he felt uneasy when someone told him Jennie was in Lisa's office, he knew it was matter of time to have the CEO in front of her.

He felt worse when Jennie stormed into his officeas he predicted, it sucked to be right about some things, "James did you see this? Did you actually review every single concept in this folder?", She sounded demanding, and serious, too serious, James thought this was his end, he was probably gonna get fired, Jennie was waiting for an answer and he just nodded, he had to accept his responsibility on this, after all he was the one that approved the concept art, for her this was brilliant but the boss have different concepts about the so called brightness.

Jennie sat down and scattered all the designs on his desks, so he could see them by himself, "This! This is what we need to stand out" Jennie said, and James was speechless, "Look at this James, compare this with your last assistant's work, can you see now why he doesn't work here anymore?, Honestly you were losing your time, I told you but you wanted to teach him", It was true, the whole concept was pure art, nothing like this has been seen in Korea, let alone the rest of the fashion industry around the world.

Lalisa Manoban was full of surprises, "Look James, I'm here to ask you a favour, I know you are the director, but I would like you let Manoban takes charge of the project, by your side of course, nobody can replace your talent, think about Lisa as if she was a co-director, what do you think? Only for this project for now, maybe later on you both could team together again".

James was speechless, and far from feel jealousy or another negative emotion, he felt proud, Lisa could be developping her talent here, he could teach her everything she needed to know, and of course work would be easier this way, he remained silent for a couple of seconds, he was just deeply thinking about this, this is the first time he would mentor somebody with Lisa's talent, Lisa just had a couple of days here and he already felt fond of her, she was nice, and really bubbly, a hard worker, he wouldn't refuse to do this, "Yes Jennie Kim, I'll do this, I'm proud you chose me to teach Lisa and guide her, we will break the fashion industry with this campaign, I'm sure Lisa will feel great, did you talk about this with her?", Jennie was deeply thinking "No James, I just got this idea, and I won't tell her anything, I think the best is you can talk to her tomorrow or later on, please tell her it's your idea, I don't want she feel pressured by me, you'll see she will be really grateful for this", James nodded.

"Now I have something else to ask you, can she leave to get lunch already?", James just looked at her with a smile on his face "Yes, of course she can, she could even take the whole afternoon, weeks, I don't mind", they both laughed.

---

Rosé was inside Lisa's office again, she was trying to calm her friend, "Lisayahh just calm down, I saw your concept art it's really interesting, really good, very creative", but Lisa couldn't help to feel bad, anxious, then Jennie got inside without knocking "Hello again Rosé", she heard Jennie's voice once more and fear paralysed the poor Lavender blonde, that girl was terrified, Rosé was almost fainting, her body stiffened and bowed down as a sign of respect, "Lisa can I talk to you for a minute?" Jennie said, Lisa looked directly at her friend, "Sure Miss Kim", Rosé got up and left, saying "I'll wait outside Lis, I have things to do anyway", and closed the door when she left.