60. Am I nothing to you now?

Lisa was trying to clean her make up, since it was a mess already, good she found some things inside to help her clean her face, it was better to don't have any make up than go outside looking like the Joker, she heard Mrs. Kim talking to someone but she was too focused on her task to put attention to the conversation outside.

When she came out from the bathroom Mrs. Kim was already waiting for her, "Lis you look so much better now, I'll take you to my favourite place, I hope you enjoy an authentic Korean BBQ" Lisa smiled "It's not necessary Mrs. Kim I don't want to bother", she said, Mrs. Kim looked at her "Don't you dare to reject me, remember I'm the big boss here, plus food always sooth our souls, come with me darling" Lisa nodded.

Mrs. Seong I'll go to eat lunch now, so if anything happens just call me, Lisa will go with me so please call Mr. James and tell her I will steal her from him just for a couple of hours, I'll be right back, she smiled and her assistant smiled back at both women, and immediately called Mr. James.

"Lisa can you drive today? or I can call someone from my staff, and he will take us there, don't worry" Mrs. Kim said, Lisa smiled "I can drive, have you ever rode a bike before?", Mrs. Kim gasped "Of course not, and I don't think I will, let's take my car", Lisa chuckled "I'm just playing around I brought my car, and I will drive just give me the address or tell me how to get there" Lisa said smiling, "Lis after this joke I'm considering to let you quit your job" both laughed.

When they arrived to the restaurant everything was really nice, the food was amazing and Lisa was enjoying her lunch, Jennie's mum had many topics, "So Lisa you play some instruments?" Mrs. Kim asked, "Yes I do, I even brought an ukelele to my office and a guitar, but I took that one back home, also piano, at home I have a room to practice a little but lately I have been really busy" Lisa said, "Well I'm impressed, you are a really talented girl, huh?" Lisa chuckled "No, not at all, I just have many hobbies", Jennie's mum chuckled "Always so humble Manoban, this will lead you far, I'm sure" Mrs. Kim said.

After eat Lisa tried to pay but it seems Mrs. Kim is as skilled as her daughter, she paid the bill on her way to the restroom, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Lisa thought for herself, "I hope you enjoyed our lunch", "I did, thank you very much, I really had a nice time", Mrs. Kim smiled "Me too and I have to be honest with you, I like to be around you, I really see you like my daughter now, it's easy to love someone like you, this explains a lot for me", Lisa blushed, "I have to be honest too, you are such a nice and kind person Mrs. Kim, and I see you as a mother, and I do appreciate everything you have done for me, specially with my work and crazy ideas" Mrs. Kim smiled

They went back to work, they were walking on the parking lot when Jennie was parking her car, "Mum I didn't have any problem, I'm sure we will get the investors", "Oh that's amazing sweetheart, right Lis?", Lisa froze on her spot, "It surely is, congratulations Mrs. Kim and Miss Kim... I'll go ahead, so you both can talk" she bowed down and walked away, Damn it's so weird call her Miss Kim again, Lisa thought, and walked as fast as she could using the stairs.

To see how Lisa left like that and how she called her Miss Kim was even worst than she imagined, "I'm glad you had a successful meeting baby mandu" Mrs. Kim said to her daughter, and Jennie nodded, "Where did you go with Lisa mum?" Jen asked, "We got lunch together, you don't expect me to stop talking to her right? I mean, I'm fond of her now, she is a really nice girl, and it's easy to love her" she said rubbing her daughter's arm, "No, well I just... I don't know, by the way what happened to her wrist?" Jennie asked, "Wrist? I didn't see anything, we ate together and I didn't noticed anything, so I don't know", Jennie just nodded and both walked towards the elevator I think I saw something purplish around one of her wrist, but I'm not really sure, Jennie thought for herself and kept talking to her mum.