29. Little bit jealous (I need to tell you something)

Jennie stormed into Jisoo's office "Woah Jendukie! What's wrong?", she didn't answer at all, she just kept staring at the wall, Jisoo looked at the wall, got close to it, stared at it, and she just turned around "Well this wall is perfectly fine, what's bothering you?", Jennie looked at her "Do you remember that damn flirty model, Shih tzu?"

Jisoo  looked at her in disbelief "What? Who? Shih tzu? Isn't that a dog breed?", "It's almost the same, actually I take it back poor dog, doesn't deserve to be compared to that bitch" Jennie said, then Jisoo knew about who she was talking about "Are you talking about Tzuyu?, What did she do now?, Is she flirting with Lisa?", Jennie got up from her seat and didn't say anything, "Jen are you jealous? I mean I'm sure you don't have to worry".

"The damn girl was trying to get Lisa's attention, being all clingy, why does she still work here?" Jennie was really annoyed, "Jennie did you see Lisa responding to her, flirting back?" Jisoo asked, "Well no, but I'm still mad at her, because... why she has to be so beautiful and charming?" Jennie said siting on a comfy chair.

Jisoo chuckled "Jennie talk about this with Lisa, stop tormenting yourself, and don't be mad at her, you know there are people that just don't take a no, and they keep persisting", "I know, that's why I didn't make a scene there, I feel so dumb, ok yeah I'm a little bit jealous, I never felt this around Kai, or someone else" Jennie lowered her head, Jisoo rubbed her back "Go talk to her, you'll feel better, but believe me that's not just a little bit jealous".

Jennie felt her phone buzzing, "It's Lisa, I'm gonna answer", Jisoo nodded.

"Hey, I'm not in my office, I'm with Jisoo but please wait for me there, I'm on my way there, bye", Jisoo chuckled "Oh young love, look at your face, glowing, go for the girl", Jennie pinched Jisoo's cheek "Shut up, I'll see you later and stop making fun of me".

She went quickly to her office and Lisa was looking at the alien "You better take care of her", Jennie's bad mood went away, and actually melted when she heard what Lisa just said, but then she remembered the model again "Manoban do you need something?" Lisa turned around, "Well yes, I need to talk to you" Jennie felt a little bit nervous.

"Go ahead, I'm a little bit busy" she said in a cold tone, Lisa felt bad "Well if it's a bad moment we can talk later, I didn't mean to bother" Lisa got up and Jennie took her hand, "No, don't mind my bad mood, I'm sorry, let's talk, come" they sat on a sofa, "Lisa what do you want to tell me" Jennie was just there waiting for an answer, "What's wrong?, you got upset today, you don't like the way I'm doing this campaign? maybe Mr. James should take care of everything, I need more experience, maybe I'm not ready".

Jennie was speechless "I think this is a misunderstood" she managed to say, "I just don't like one of the models, she is too much, that Tzu something, that's all, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad", Lisa was dumbfounded again Was Jennie jealous?, "Are you sure that's all?, Jennie looked at Lisa "Yes, she used to flirt with Kai, that's all", she didn't know what else to say.

"Oh, that's why you don't like Tzuyu?" I'm so dumb, why was she gonna get jealous because that girl was clingy with me, "Well don't worry she won't be in other photoshoots, she will be going to Spain to do another campaigns, so you won't face her in this campaign anymore" Lisa said. Jennie felt so much better, but she kinda noticed Lisa's eyes saddened a little and then she went back to normal.

"I'll take my leave now Jennie, you must be busy", she just nodded, she wanted desperately hug Lisa and don't let her go, but she is not ready, not yet.

----

Lisa went back to her office and Mr. James told her tomorrow they will going to another location, so she needed to be there by 6:00am, she spent the rest of the day working on the pictures, and forgot to get lunch, it was around 6:30pm, when she got a text.