46. Madness (I don't have anything to hide)

Jennie woke up in such a good mood, she looked for her mum, that was practicing Yoga in the garden "Mum I have to tell you something" she said, her mum looked at her and sat down beside Jennie, "What's going on Jennie? You look even happier today" Jennie blushed.

"I asked Lisa to be my girlfriend, we had a little argument because I ran into an old friend and I accidentally introduced her as she was only my friend, and I got distracted, when I saw her waiting for me, she didn't say anything, she wasn't even mad, she was like disappointed, she didn't make a big deal she just told me it was the truth that we were only friends, but mum I love her, I don't want to just date her as friends, so I asked her to be my girlfriend" her mum looked at her, "And I guess she said yes because that smile says everything", Jennie laughed, "She said yes, is it normal to love someone so much even if you don't really have a long time knowing that person?"

"Jen we can't decide how long we have to wait to be in love with someone, or when to fall, we just fall and that's it, you are a sweet girl, and Lisa is just perfect for you, I'm glad you dared to ask her, I see her as part of my family since the first time I saw her, she makes you happy, is she going to pick you up today?" Jennie hugged her mum, "Yes, she will bring her car, don't worry, I just woke up earlier to talk to you, I know you'll have a meeting early today, so I just wanted an advice" her mum smiled "Listen young lady, the best advice is always follow your heart, don't be afraid to love, specially if that person loves you too" Jennie kissed her mum's cheek, "Thank you mum, I'll take a shower now".

-----

"Jennie hurry up, Lisa's here already and she brought something for you" uncle Jeong said to Jennie. And she immediately open the door, thank you uncle, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran downstairs.

"Hey there beautiful" Lisa said when Jennie received her with a hug, "I brought you coffee and macarons" Lisa said proudly "Thank you Lili, let's go... You know what?, wait a little come with me", they got inside a room and Lisa was wondering what was happening when she felt Jennie kissing her neck, "Omg Nini, are you trying to take advantage of me?" Jennie chuckled, "I just want to give you a good morning" and she kissed her passionately, pinning her to the wall, Lisa could feel Jennie touching her and she was getting more and more aroused, "Jen, if you keep doing this I'm gonna lose control, you are so sexy, you drive me crazy," then Jennie put her hand inside Lisa's shirt, "Babe you really train hard, you have such a tonned body, I just want to kiss my girlfriend" she said.

After an intense make out session Lisa was just trying to compose herself, and Jennie couldn't stop laughing "I can give you more, anytime" Jennie said and pecked her on the lips. Lisa smiled, "You are really something Kim, you will kill me", Jennie winked at her, "I'm actually researching all the ways I could use to kill you, and you are going to love them", Jennie whispered to Lisa. And she lost it, Jennie was going to be the reason she would go crazy, it was a fact.

They got in the car and the hole ride they were holding hands, Jennie sang along a couple of songs and Lisa praised her voice, "Nini you have an amazing voice, you sing really well" Lisa said, "Fun fact about me, I wanted to become an idol, I actually trained for 2 years but at the end I wasn't ready to leave everything, so I decide to aim in another direction, and here we are" Jennie said and chuckled, "Well it's not crazy see you as an idol, I would have been your fan, but I'm happy you found out what you really loved, if you didn't change your mind, maybe we would have never met each other, or maybe yes, what if it was our fate?", Jennie gave her a gummy smile and Lisa kissed her, leaning slowly, to kiss her more passionate, They were about to get inside the building when they saw there was a conmotion outside the building, they got inside by the VIP entrance, "Did you see that people outside, some had cameras, I wonder what's going on, we never had that kind of dramas here" Jennie said.