56. My heart can't take a loss (Is your love gone?)

After inspect the whole location where the event was held Rosé looked at her friend, "Lis let's go back home, she is not here, the venue is nearly empty, nobody saw her, she probably left", Lisa was crying and she finally gave up, she was too tired to keep walking, she turned around to see Rosé "I'm sorry for everything, I'm always dragging you into my messy life, how cool am I right?", "Don't say that, I'm willing to help you always, let's go back home, maybe by tomorrow she will be better and you guys will be able to talk properly", Lisa nodded, "Lis I wanted to tell you, when I saw him, but I couldn't ruin your speech, I'm really sorry for that, Lisa sighed, "It's not your fault chipmunk, don't feel bad, you had to take a choice and what you did was the best", they kept walking and Rosé asked her ¿Lis what happened after he found you?, and again I'm really so sorry, I should have protected you, the lavender blonde girl felt guilty and Lisa just held her hand.

After a few minutes walking the Thai girl said "As I said It wasn't your fault Chae, don't look at me like that, and please don't cry, I probably would have ended being a mess on that stage, you see I was waiting for Jennie, but it was too dark, "I'm dying to see Jennie, I hope she finds me soon", then I felt someone took my arm, for a minute I thought it was her but that hand was too big and rough, then I heard his voice "Lissy we need to talk, please, I just found you and I need to explain some things", it took me a minute realise what was happening, I immediately tried to go away but he was too strong, he practically dragged me along, like if I was a rag doll, I begged him to leave me, that I didn't want to talk to him, he told me he just wanted a closure, and I really tried to take his hand off me, but I couldn't, I really tried, I was scared, he seemed angry, once we were inside I told him my girlfriend was waiting for me and she would worry, "Lissy please listen, I still love you, I can't believe you have a girlfriend, please give me a chance to prove it to you how much I regret to let you go" I told him to leave me alone, that it was late, and he kept walking, then he took me by my arms and forced me to look at him, he was hurting me, I was scared again, her voice and those eyes were too intimidating, I told him to stop but kept saying that he loved me and then he kissed me, I pushed him but he resisted, I pushed him again but it was late cause that's when Jennie saw me kissing that bastard, he just ruined my life twice!, twice chipmunk!, what if Jennie doesn't forgive me?, that's why I need to explain everything to her, she probably hates me right now, you know how she feels about this kind of things" Lisa couldn't stop crying and Rosé just held her.

After they arrived Lisa's home, both girls fell asleep on the sofa, they were extremely tired, but Lisa was still crying in her dream, so Rosé cuddled her a little to try to calm her down, it was a long night for all of them.

The next day Lisa woke up early and went to take a shower, she was waiting for Jennie's call, she needed talk to her, she needed to fix things with the girl she truly loves. She tried to call her all nite, she sent lots of texts, but she never got a reply.

Then she felt her phone buzzing around, she got super happy, till she saw the name on the screen.

----

After think about it for a couple of minutes Jisoo called Lisa, she couldn't leave things like that, "Lisa please come to my apartment, Jennie wants to leave back to Auckland and then to New York, I didn't call you last nite because she couldn't stop crying, I needed to be near, in case she needed me and at the end of the night I was just too drained, I know everything Sehun did, I heard everything and trust me this surprised me, I need to apologise to you, if only I knew he would try this, I wouldn't have let him come to the party, I need to do something so I'll help you out, we can't let her leave like this, she is stubborn and thinks you are still in love with my brother, listen she is taking a shower and she wanted to book a flight, I told her I would help her just to gain some time, hurry up!, Cause once she is done and decide to leave I won't be able to stop her".