68. Just love me (I'm all yours)

Lisa could finally breath, she felt complete again, she knew there won't be anyone else, her forever will always be by Jennie Ruby Jane side, she woke up an hour later, she could see how her Nini was sleeping peacefully and couldn't help but smile, "You are so beautiful, thanks for come and be sincere with me, I thought I lost you", she said for herself, "Thanks for don't give up on us Lili and listen to me", what she just heard caught her for surprise, Lisa really thought Jennie wasn't awake, she even decided to let her sleep more, she has been looking at her face for who knows how long before say that, "And It's rude to stare Manoban", Lisa chuckled softly, "I will never get tired to look at you Nini, I'm sorry" and Jennie blushed.

Jennie looked at her and said "Same here, but I strongly think your bangs are the reason, I would marry your bangs right now, they are so charming" and Lisa laughed out loud, Jennie got up and she was still wearing the jacket, "Lisa Manoban, I'm gonna take this jacket off right now because I feel like it was killing me, but it feels so good to be in your arms that I didn't want to move, don't worry I will keep it safe", then she started to look for something in her pockets, "Damn it" she said for herself and Lisa was amused looking at the CEO, she found a little black box, "As I said Lisa Manoban, please pay attention my eyes are here" and Lisa chuckled "I know but I want to know what's that?" Lisa asked and Jennie smiled.

"Lisa Manoban, the most beautiful and gorgeous girl that came one day into my life by saving me inside this elevator, even if I was being rude and probably annoying, yet you didn't give up even if l was pushing you away cause you really wanted to help me no matter what, you showed me you care and I knew you were a keeper, or you like to suffer, maybe a masochistic behaviour, Ok I'm just kidding about the last part, what I mean is you always treat me right, like I really matter for what I am, not for what I have, you are beautiful, caring, talented, funny, smart, kind, and so many things, I could keep talking about your awesomeness for days" She got closer to Lisa standing in front of her, I want to give you this, it's not a ring, so don't freak out, I'm not proposing... yet" Jennie winked at her and Lisa grinned, Jennie took Lisa's hand "But it's a promise from me to you, I love you", Lisa took the black box and there was a golden necklace with a Daisy pendant, "Jen I.." but Jennie cut her off, "Look at the back of the pendant", Lisa eyes widened:

I love you Lili, I'm yours forever

Nini 🖤

Lisa was taken aback, it was beautiful and her eyes flooded with tears "Thank you Nini, I love you so much and this is just so sweet, thank you!" Jennie embraced her "I really mean it" and kissed Lisa's cheek.

"Come, let me help you so you can wear it from now on and forever" Lisa smiled and her heart has been beating crazily non stop, Jennie walked behind Lisa, "Please sit down for a minute cause I can't really reach you", Lisa chuckled and sat down on a chair from her desk, Jennie secured the gold necklace, "It's done, look iat it, it's beautiful, just like you and no matter where we are, or what we are doing, you always can think of me, I love you Lalisa Manoban" Jennie said backhugging her, Lisa smiled, "I love you too Nini, thank you so much", Jennie gave her a gummy smile.

Jennie kissed Lisa's neck, bit her earlobe, and whispered "You look so sexy right now", Lisa's eyes widened, "Nini are you trying to seduce me?", Jennie smirked and licked Lisa's neck "am I Miss Manoban?" She said with a naughty tone and Lisa was already losing it, she turned around to see Jennie's eyes, Jennie took her hand and walked Lisa to her bed, "If am I seducing you? What are you gonna do about it Manoban?", Lisa took Jennie on her arms and told her "I'm gonna love you and seduce you back, cause all I want right now is you", they kissed fiercely and Jennie pulled Lisa closer, "I want you on top of me, come to bed" Lisa carefully got on top and started to kiss Jennie, "Come closer Manoban, nobody's home, only us, I know we are in your parents house but I don't want to stop, I do want you touch me " Lisa nodded "I don't want to stop either", Jennie looked at her seductively and took Lisa's hand "I want you feel me" and put Lisa's hand on her breast, "Make me moan Manoban".