45. Dinner (the moment of truth)

Lisa drove her bike without any problem, even if she was wearing a beautiful dress, Jennie couldn't stop smiling thinking about how Lisa gave her a little encouragement before leave her office, the Thai girl would be the death for her, she never felt this way before.

When they arrived to the restaurant the staff was already waiting for them "Miss Kim your mum is waiting already, I hope you guys have a beautiful night", They walked to an elevator, "Thank you, always a great service Bruno, we can manage from here" Jennie said and the man smiled, when the elevator closed Jennie was panicking "Nini don't worry we are fine, if you want me to wait and talk to your mum other day it's ok, I mean if you feel pressured or not comfortable at all, it's ok, but as I said if you want to do it tonight, I'm not backing out, we are together in this", Lisa said smiling, "Just kiss me and hold me, I want to do this, but I can't help but feel nervous, I just hope we can talk to her before my aunt arrives" Lisa embraced Jennie and give her some pecks on the lips.

The elevator opened and both girls got frozen, they were on the top of the building, it was a VIP area, and Jennie's mum favourite place to get dinner and enjoy Seoul.

"Girls it's amazing see you here, thank you so much for coming, I know you probably wanted a more private dinner but my sister is... well you already know, come sit, let's talk", Mrs. Kim said and Jennie embraced her mum "Mum I missed you, I hope you had a good time in Japan, her mum smiled "Yes I did sweetheart, will talk about it later, "Lisa darling come here, let me give you a hug", Lisa was feeling really shy, and reciprocated the hug, and somehow that made her feel calm and happy.

They talked for a couple of minutes all happy, and then Jennie touched Lisa's hand under the table, indicating she was ready, "Mum we wanted to get dinner with you cause I... We have something to tell you", Lisa nodded and when she was about to talk they got interrupted, "My dear sister, how are you?, I see we arrived on time", the other Mrs. Kim hugged her sister and greeted the girls, Jisoo mouthed an I'm sorry to both girls in front of them, "Auntie I'm happy to see you, girls you look beautiful, right mum?" Jisoo said and her mum just nodded.

Jennie's mum felt bad for her daughter and Lisa, her sister insisted to be there since she already thought about what was this dinner. "So Lisa, you were saying something when we arrived, I'm sorry for interrupting, go ahead dear" Jisoo's mum said.

Jennie rubbed Lisa's hand to get her attention, and mouthed we can talk later, don't worry, but Lisa was ready, "Well I was saying that we are glad to see you all here, and we want to share with all of you, specially Jennie's mum something really important, Jennie and I discovered that we have feelings for each other, it's the first time we feel like that, I never dated a girl before and Jennie neither, so since this is new for us we want to take it slowly, and I would want your approval to date your daughter Mrs. Kim, Jennie is really important for me, she is the smartest and most beautiful girl I have ever met, but she is also one of my best friends, and at first I thought it was admiration, since she is so strong, confident and plain wonderful, I really admired her since the beginning, but I do like her so much, and I want this to develop into something more, I'm eager to spend my time with her and make her happy, just like she makes me feel" Lisa said and looked to Jennie, after hear everything that Lisa said she shed a couple of tears, Lisa took away her tears, brushing them off with her thumbs and Jennie pecked her on the lips, not caring at all what the older women thought, but she glanced to her mum.

Mrs. Kim had a beautiful smile on her face, she got up from her seat and went toward the girls, She embraced Jennie with so much love and then to Lisa, Jennie couldn't help but feel emotional and cry a little, her mum took her hand and told her "My baby, you don't have any reason to cry, since I saw you both together I knew something was going on, something beautiful, Lisa you are such a wonderful girl and you guys were probably so worried about tell me all this, you don't have any reason to feel this way, Lisa and Jennie I want you both happy, and if you both make you feel each other this way go ahead, you do have my approval Lisa, and Jennie hugged her mum, "Mum thank you, Lisa makes me really happy".