31. Cold heart (I'm an idiot)

Jennie's mum was waiting for her daughter, when she heard someone giggling, long time since she heard that little melody, "I see you had a great night after everything that happened today sweetheart" she said to Jennie, and she nodded "Yes mum, everything went so much better" and she embraced her mum with so much love and affection that made Mrs. Kim feel her heart full of joy.

"Jen, you know I'll be leaving and I just wanted to tell you to don't forget you'll need to go to Paris for me, you are invited to The BCBGx event , don't look at me like that, it's just for 2 days and you will be the host for one of the haute couture shows, Chanel to be exact, you know many  international figures will present their trends on stage, and you'll be there, then you probably will be invited to Paris Fashion Week again, so please, you'll enjoy it, take someone with you", Jennie gave her a gummy smile and said "Someone like... Lisa?".

"Darling I would love you could take her but she will be really busy, she needs to work hard on this project, and you know it, but maybe some other friend, think about it, now I have to leave, please take care, I see you next week" her mum hugged her tightly and left.

"Damn it! Paris sounds perfect to tell Lisa everything I feel about her, but I guess it will have to wait, my mum is right", she said to herself.

----

The next day the whole 8th floor was crazy, everybody was getting ready for the morning photoshoot, Lisa would be working in the evening one.

When she arrived to work, Jennie was taking the elevator but she stepped out when she saw Lisa, "Hey Manoban, why so early and running?" Jennie said, "My boss is very demanding, I like to arrive earlier than her", Jennie looked at her with daggers in her eyes, "Don't challenge me Manoban" and both laughed.

"Will you be busy today Lili?" The brunette asked, "Unfortunately yes, I'll be editing and working with the creative team, and in the evening I'll go to the photoshoot locations, it will be in the streets so the shoots will be cool, more urban, do you want to come with me? We can get ice cream afterwards" Lisa said and wiggled her eyebrows to Jennie, making her laugh out loud, "Maybe I can sneak out and see your amazing work" Jennie said, then the elevator opened and both got inside.

"By the way I'll be going to Paris for two days, my mum will be busy so I have to go there and I hate the fact the flight is so damn long, my mum said I could take someone, and I thought about you, but then my mum said you would be really busy" she avoided Lisa's gaze because she was sure that by now she would be blushing, and suddenly felt sad, "Will go next time I always wanted to travel and see the city of lights, I promise Nini we will go together later on, and your mum is right but the fact you thought about me means a lot, we would have so much fun" Lisa held Jennie's hand and squeezed it a little, "You'll have fun, maybe you could go with Rosé, she would love it, and you probably won't want to go alone"  Lisa said, Jennie gave her a gummy smile "Manoban you are right, next time will go together, you can't break this promise, and about Rosie, I think it's a great idea, I'll ask her today".

They passed Lisa's floor, "Hey this was your  floor", "I know but I wanna talk to you a little bit more", I'll be like a prisoner down there for a long time, when are you leaving?" Lisa said and Jennie sighed "Tomorrow, I promise to text you and call you, and you do the same whenever you want to ok?  Lisa nodded.

After walk Jennie to her office she went back to her floor and the first thing she saw was Tzuyu asking for her "What is she doing here? What about Spain?" She said for herself.

She knew she would have a challenging morning.

She went to the other side and sneaked inside a little office or storage room, she didn't recall, and she called Mina (she was part of the photography crew and she was an specialist in animation and motion), Mina answered right away.