37. Au revoir Paris (will see you again soon)

When Rosé woke up, Jennie was already drinking coffee and reading a newspaper in French, "Morning Jen! Wait... Do you speak French? Rosé asked, "Not really, I took classes when I was a kid, I can't speak it well, I feel embarrassed, but I understand it, I can read it very well, I don't know how to explain it, maybe I'm afraid of my bad accent Rosie" Jennie said giggling.

Rosé felt so good to see Jennie in such a good mood, "So you have an interview today, can I come with you? She asked, "Of course you can, is for Chanel YouTube Channel, wait that sounds funny, but why ask? You are my companion Rosie and one of my best friends" and Rosé felt this was a precious moment, she never thought to get so close to Jennie AKA Ice Princess.

Jennie told her everything about the guys incident and the media, luckily their names weren't mentioned at all, so they both felt relieved.

But she needed to make sure to talk to her mum as soon as she landed in Seoul.

The interview went really well, it was fun, and light, and the brunch was amazing, Jennie and Rosé got many gifts from the sponsors, of course Rosé was delighted with the food, she even was asked about become ambassador from some of the most relevant brands in France, she told them to get in contact with her management, since her contract was linked to Kim enterprises and they would need to negotiate with them, they all agreed.

Jennie was really proud of her friend, she was beautiful, kind, funny, and charming, that's why people was really interested on her modelling.

They went back to the hotel, to pack everything and go back home, Rosé took a nap and Jennie just sat on her balcony, when she got a call from Lisa, they talked for almost 30 minutes, but for her wasn't enough, after hung up the phone she was thinking How come my life changed just because this tall monkey, since the day we met, everything seemed brighter, I am really happy, even after everything that happened with Kai, somehow I just managed to get good friends, maybe something more if Lisa feels the same way than me, I do need courage, but it's not easy, I don't want to risk that beautiful  friendship.

After a couple of hours the girls got ready to go back home.

-----

Lisa was really excited Jennie and Chipmunk were on their way home, almost half of the campaign was ready, they just needed to finish some of the designs and photographs to be approved by Mrs. Kim and Mr. James.

The dance studio was on point, all the girls were ready, and managed the choreography perfectly, but still they needed to rehearse it once more, Monday was coming and they needed to show a preview of  everything to Mr. James in order to start filming it, the set in Kim's company was almost done, she made sure that all the details were the way she planned them.

It was late when she got home, took a shower and just fell asleep deeply.

-----

Jennie and Rosé arrived to Seoul around 8am, it was a crazy trip and they were actually dragging themselves to keep walking, Lisa asked Jennie at what time they would arrive but she actually changed the topic, since Lisa needed to get focused on her project and she knew she would look terrible, it was impossible let Lisa look at her like that, she wouldn't allow it, she took Rosé home, Jerry helped her to carry all her bags, and then she headed back home, Mr. Jeong was already waiting for her.

"Uncleeeeee, I missed you sooooo much, I brought you gifts" Jennie said with a huge smile on her face and hugged him, Mr. Jeong helped her to carry all her stuff, "Jennie is this a new suitcase? You don't need more", Jennie chuckled "I did need it, where I was gonna pack all the gifts for you guys and my new things as well" she said and both laughed.

Jennie called her mum and explained everything about the cocktail party incident, of course her mum was worried but she was proud her little baby could manage everything so well.

She didn't go back to work that day, it was a long day and she just wanted to sleep, but before refresh herself and rest she texted Lisa.

Nini 🖤

Guess who's back monkey? I'm already home, I'm sorry I didn't tell you at what time I was gonna arrive today but I don't want to distract you, by the way you owe me something 😉, come to visit me after work, I'll be chilling at home, of course if you are free, or just call me tonight if you are busy, I'll be sleeping jet lag is awful. Please make sure to tell to your bangs that I miss them so much 😜

Her heart was fluttering when she heard the notification of Lisa's fast reply.

Lili Monkey 💗🙈

Miss Kim!!! Finally you are back, and don't worry, the truth is I have been really busy, but everything is going really well, I'll be there tonight, and oh really? What? I don't recall to owe you something 😑, make sure to sleep well, eat enough and hahaha! They already know that but I'll pass the message, by the way Chipmunk called me, she said you are a wonderful person and that she enjoyed the trip, thank you for being so nice to her, she is like my sister, I appreciate everything you did for her, maybe I do owe you something. I'll see you later tonight.

When she read Lisa's text she muffled her excitement with a pillow, if people heard her screaming and celebrating like that they probably would think she was going crazy.

She fell asleep and had only sweet dreams, she only woke up to eat and she fell asleep again.