78. She is the one (Think of me)

Rosé, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo decided to go in just one car to get lunch with their friends, Mina and Sunmi, Jisoo was driving too fast cause according to her she is super hungry, the rest of the girls were scared "For god sakes Chu! Slow down, we don't want to die you Turtle Rabbit!" Jennie slapped Jisoo's arm, "I'm driving calmly, what are you guys talking about?", Lisa was losing it "Slow down, or I'm gonna drag you out of the damn car, seriously, you just passed two red lights, two!" Rosé was too traumatized to speak.

After 15 excruciating minutes they finally were in the restaurant, Jennie got the keys, "You won't be driving us back, seriously" Jisoo seemed annoyed but didn't want to say anything else, they got inside the restaurant and the girls ordered some water and beverages.

"Jen", Jennie was talking to Rosé so she didn't pay attention, "Jen, Jen, Jen" Jisoo said, "What do you want Sooyah?" Jennie was still moody, "Is that Irene? The one that just walked in?" She asked, "Yeah it seems that so?" Jennie rolled her eyes cause Irene wasn't alone, she was with Tzuyu, "She is coming here" and Rosé tapped Lisa's leg "Be ready, they are coming" and Lisa just nodded.

Lisa got up to wave to Sunmi and Jennie got happy cause then there was just a seat, "Hey girls I'm sorry for arrive late", Jennie smiled "Don't worry Sunmi, seat here by my side, we ordered some beverages already", then Irene came with Tzuyu.

"Hi girls, I didn't know you would be here" Irene said and Jisoo smiled "Yeah we are having a lunch at least once in a while, do you want to seat with us, we are just waiting for Mina", Jennie rolled her eyes and Tzuyu tried to avoid her "We don't want to bother, thank you Miss Kim", Jisoo kept insisting "Please call me Jisoo, we aren't at work, take a seat, she is our friend Sunmi", she bowed her head to the girls that were amazed, "It's a pleasure to see you again Miss Lee Sunmi" Tzuyu said, "We worked in your photoshoot back in Busan, I was there with Rosé", Sunmi smiled "Yes! I remember now, it's nice to see you and nice to meet you Irene".

Jisoo called the waiter to add to places and maybe another table, so the girls sat down "Lili come with me, I need to use the restroom" Jennie said and Lisa nodded, "Will be back in a few minutes", they walked in silence till they got inside the restroom "I'm so gonna kill Jisoo, seriously, I hate Tzuyu I do, I can't stand her face, for god sakes, I swear I'm gonna end this lunch pulling her hair" Lisa looked at her and embraced her tightly "Let her be, don't mind her, plus she is not going after me, did you know the Chanel models were bothering her and Rosé, that day she told me she was sorry for act like that with me, and she told me that maybe we could be friends", Jennie pushed Lisa away, "Don't touch me, go with your friend" Jennie said, "Come on Nini, I didn't say I was gonna be friends with her, we don't even talk, only if it's work related, what I'm trying to explain is you don't need to be jealous" Lisa tried to get Jennie's hand but the later refused.

"I told you to don't touch me, don't you understand Manoban?" And she tried to walk away, but Lisa blocked the door "Nini, don't be like this, I'm serious, you don't need to worry, plus you are the one I do want to marry, I even proposed to you again, please don't be mad at me, I love you" She kissed Jennie's cheek, "You really want we go back if you are mad at me?, they will notice it, please let's fix this" Lisa said and Jennie slapped her arm, "Why you gotta be so attractive?,  people look at you every single time" Jennie said and Lisa chuckled "What are you talking about that's not true", Jennie rolled her eyes "You really don't have idea huh? People stare at you every single time Manobangs", Lisa laughed "Maybe I don't notice that because all I can see around me it's you", Jennie smiled "You better", she leaned over her shoulder "I'm sorry ok? I got jealous, and I shouldn't cause it's not your fault" Jennie said, and Lisa just took her hand "Just don't push me away, we will have arguments, but I need you to tell me what's going on, so we can talk about it, don't push me away just like that, please", Jennie nodded and pecked Lisa's lips "I promise to talk and don't be too impulsive, but you better don't talk to Tzuyu" Lisa chuckled "I won't, let's go back".