48. Preview (Drive me crazy)

A couple of days passed and the commercials were ready, the photoshoots books too, it was all printed so all the CEOs could see them perfectly, under each photo you could see the photographer name, and some words that each one wrote, it was a tradition, to keep at least one of the books for the main CEO, actually in Mrs. Kim office you could see bookshelves that stored each photoshoot book, and a digital copy was inside each one, just in case they needed it.

Mr. James was proud of the team, "Guys we are ready, the collection will be launched in a couple of days, we have everything to promote it, everything is printed, filmed and edited, we will upload the making of the campaign in our YouTube channel, and some exclusive pictures in our web site, you can rest from now on, but just a little, we have other projects, not as important as this, I think we all should thank Lisa for being a great part of this team" they all nodded and cheered her, "Thank you so much guys, you all are amazing, my ideas would be nothing without all your support and without you Mr. James, thank you so much" Lisa said but she was already tearing up, Mina got up an hugged her "Lis, you became really important for us in just a couple of days, we are workmates but also really good friends, a family, you are so bright, you always manage to make us feel better, and we are proud to work with you and Mr. James, right guys?" Everybody showed enthusiasm, and Lisa laughed.

Jennie was standing there, looking at Lisa and her workmates, "I really did the correct thing when I decided to hire her, and most importantly when I decided to let her get my heart, she is really bright, a real sunshine, not just for me but everyone here" she said for herself and walked there confidently.

"Good morning guys, I see you are already celebrating, I just want to congratulate all of you for your amazing support and incredible work, this department is really amazing, specially since you get to team up with the marketing one, and they are really something, but also talented and kind, as Mr. James said our collection will be launched with a runway, and a cocktail party afterwards, you all are invited of course, we gotta celebrate with our family, and that includes every single person that works here, and well I just came here to say how proud you make me feel, keep working hard, we still have many plans and dreams to achieve" Jennie said and she could only hear a general applause, people were really excited, smiling and talking, "And as a thank you there will be a lunch catering on the 4th floor for this department and the marketing one, so I hope to see you there around 1pm" Jennie said and walked towards Mr. James, Lisa was busy talking to some people around her, "Jennie when you become the big boss, people will love you, you are already more mature and kind, and that's all you need" she smiled, "I hope so, I really hope one day I can be like my mum" she said.

Lisa walked on Jennie direction and held her hand, Mr. James smiled, everyone went back to her place, they all seemed really happy and looking forward lunch.

Mr. James excused himself, and assuring them he would see them later on, the girls nodded "Nini this was your idea right? Because they told me nobody did this before", Jennie smiled "There's always a first time for everything, don't you think?" and she pecked Lisa's lips.

---
The lunch was amazing, Lisa never visited the 4th floor but it was fixed for this kind of events, it was huge with a cool view and on the other side there was a beautiful garden, she was impressed, she would make a note to explore around later on.

She felt a back hug, and sensed Jennie's floral smell "Are you enjoying the view honey?" Jennie whispered to Lisa's ear, that simple gesture sent shivers to all her body "Yes, but I'm enjoying more how it feels when you hug me like this, but that garden is beautiful" someone walked by their side, "Jendukie don't be clingy" Jisoo said, "Let her be Chu, I'm hers anyway" Lisa said and Jennie smiled, "Well let's eat, I can see Rosé hovering all over the food, if we let her she will eat everything" Jisoo said and they all laughed.