79. Let's talk (Family weekend)

Lisa was nervous, she would get lunch with Sunmi and even if Jennie told her she was ok with this, she would keep her distance, a friendly one of course, she called her earlier today to know if she was able to eat something and just talk and the latter answered right away.

----

When Sunmi got the call she was quite busy but seeing that name on her phone made her leave everything she was doing just to answer "Fine, lunch will be, Lis can you pick me up? My car wasn't working so I had to call someone from here to bring me over, wait what if you come over and we just order something?, It will be better, perfect, I can't wait to see you" Omg I can't believe I just said this, Sunmi get this , it's not a date, she is not even approachable anymore, out of the market as people say, Lisa Manoban, I hope you still want to be friends with me, she thought for herself.

For the first time in years Sunmi felt really attracted to someone, maybe love at first sight?, If that really exists and it turned to be a girl she could never have, not without hurt a friend, and a real friend like Jennie was hard to get in this industry, so that wasn't even an option, most of the people only approached to her for the sake of date someone famous and Lisa was really transparent, no hidden intentions, just pure kindness and joy, that girl was really something.

She kept working, many things to plan, many things to achieve, a company like this would only work perfectly if every piece was in total synchronisation, CEOs have a really hard life, not all of them are really prepared for the challenges ahead, yet she never gave up, that's why she went back to school, many people hated the fact she ditched the idol life, but for how long being an idol could give her what she needed?, stability, a challenge, she wanted to prove she could do more, it's not like she was suffering, but she knew she wanted something more, being an idol was fun, really exciting, but after the lights are off you are totally alone, it's funny CEOs pass for the same thing, you don't really know who is trusthworthy, you don't know if people like you or like your position, she kept on modeling cause it was something that still gave her the rush of adrenaline she needed once in a while.

It was lunch time and she was still trapped in a meeting, so this is what Jenjen feels when she can't see Lis right away?, it's awful, but at the end of the day they still get to see each other, that made her smile, someone waiting for me would be great, if only she was the one always waiting for me, she thought for herself, and when she was done, she left as fast as she could evading some coworkers just to see her, with that bright smile that always made her heart beat madly.

"Lis I'm sorry, I was in a meeting, I hope you haven't been waiting for a long time, but you know how is this" she said shyly, Lisa kept smiling and then shook her head "It's been 84 years", both burst into laughter, "Manoban, seriously are you trying to make me feel guilty with one of the lines from Titanic?", Lisa laughed "I always wanted to say that, but don't worry, good I planned ahead and I brought the most amazing and tastiest food in the world, Thai food of course, I'm sure you will love it", Sunmi blushed and Lisa pretended to don't see it, while she took out the containers "So my dad, that is a Swiss angel made this for us, I hope you like it, don't worry I didn't help, I'm terrible at cooking", Sunmi laughed "Come let's sit here, it's usually for meetings but I think It will be perfect for today's lunch" Sunmi said and they sat in front of each other, "So this smells amazing, your dad is a chef?", "He is a Swiss angel disguised as chef" Lisa said proudly, "By the way will go to the Kim's beach house this weekend, do you want to come? I would love to have you there and you can meet my parents, Rosé is going, Chu as well, say yes Mimi", Sunmi was lost Mimi? She just called me Mimi?

"Mimi huh?" She asked, Lisa blushed "Sunny sounds better?, I'm sorry I just want to be... Friendly and I wasn't even thinking, I didn't want to..." Sunmi cut her off, "I like it, I really do but I don't want to cause troubles between you and Jennie, I know you are here to talk to me as I asked you, but let's eats first and will see how this goes ok?" Lisa smiled, "Sounds fair Sun so let's eat, and yeah I called you Sun, and I like it so yeah, Sun it is" Lisa said and Sunmi laughed "You are such a dork Mimi was better" both laughed.