71. The letter (I wish the best for you)

After they all went back to Seoul Jennie had the most amazing days at work and home, it was amazing how everything seemed so perfect, even if Lisa was stubborn and they fight once in a while, this has been an Elysian Peace, they have been working hard, Lisa was gaining attention for collaborate with two of the most important fashion brands and even if they were busy they spent almost all their free time together.

It seems crazy, but it's a fact that life is about changing in one way or another, we are constantly evolving and we learn from our past in order to achieve our goals and keep moving forward to our future.

-----

Jisoo was busy checking some financial statements when Jennie opened her office doors in the most abruptly way ever "Jendukie! What the hell?, you just want to kill me? Seriously, what's going on?", Jennie rolled her eyes "Sehun is here looking for you, so don't make me drag him out of here by myself, he won't get inside ever again, he is outside the building, Mr. Nóvikov was called for one of his agents and he didn't let him pass, I don't know what he wants, I won't talk to him, I'm just glad Lisa is working with Sunmi right now, and she is not here, cause otherwise I swear I would kill him" Jennie said and Jisoo felt terrible, "Let me see what he wants, I'm sorry, I didn't knew he would come back after everything, give me a minute I need to talk to my assistant and I promise to you I will fix things", Jennie nodded "Thanks Chu, and I'm sorry for all the yelling and killing threads that came out my mouth", Jisoo just smiled, of course she understood the way Jennie feels right now, she would do anything to protect her cousin, then Jennie left her office and went to her terrace.

She has been happy with Lisa for almost a year now, even more if she counted since the day they met, she didn't want her happiness to get ruined by him, She was going to brunch with Rosie in this nice restaurant but she ordered food and invited the blonde girl to eat with her, in her secret spot, her safe place, where nobody could bother her, while
she was trying to get calm she remembered all the kisses she shared with Lisa there, a wide smile was evident in her face.

Lalisa Manoban, those bangs made a huge impact on her life, she made her old self come back, even though she was still intimidating, she treated people around better, she recognised their hard work, to the point people was fond of her but still they didn't want to see her annoyed or angry, and the Kim Company was in the best moment since they kept collaborating with Chanel.

And now Sehun was back, "I will punch that bastard till his nose goes directly to his brain" she said for herself, "Jen I should have know this wasn't a good moment when I heard your voice on the phone" Rosé said, and Jennie laughed "I'm sorry but I'm annoyed, trust me, I won't kill anybody, at least not today, the food is here let's eat Rosie" Jennie said and Rosé nodded.

Jennie explained her why she was in a bad mood and Rosé knew
was right to feel that way, after try to calm her she decided to change the topic "Hey I need to tell you something, let's gossip around, rumour says Chu has a crush, but she haven't told me who this person is" Jennie laughed, "She is very shy and private, she has trying been dating a couple of times but she gets bored easily, I wonder who is she going after" both kept gossiping and laughing, when Jennie got a call from Jisoo herself.

"Jen... Sehun wants to talk to you, can you come to the French coffee across the street, it won't take long" that changed her mood again now she was fuming mad, "Are you out of your mind? Seriously Chu? Seriously? No, I'm not coming, I have better things to do" Jennie said and Jisoo sighed, "If you don't come he will come tomorrow and the day after tomorrow till you talk to him, and I don't think you want Lisa to see him", that made her blood boil, "I'll be there in 5, but I'll only stay 2 minutes, after that I don't want to see him ever again", Rosé heard everything and was wondering why Sehun came back, "Jen you better go now, Lisa is about to come back, she texted me".