17. Do you think about me? (maybe)

Lisa and Jennie got inside the office, Jennie took a moment to ask her assistant to order food for her mum and Jisoo, and came back fast, she was really amused about the whole thing.

"Lili are you all right?" She asked her friend, Lisa just nodded, and Jennie laughed out loud "Lisa I wasn't expecting you met my mum this way, I understand this can be a little overwhelming, but she is a nice person, unlike me, I'm the black sheep of the family and people perceive me different, cold and arrogant, and don't you dare to tell me it's not true, I know what people here think about me, or more like what they say about me, and it's ok, I like my reputation" both laughed, but Lisa was still stupefied.

"I'm really glad you were the one with my mum in the elevator, she is stubborn, I really appreciate you took care of her and you even gave her your iced tea, come on, drink this", Lisa looked at her smiling "It's for you Nini, seriously, you can drink it, I just decided to share my tea with your mum, I'm not thirsty, so seriously don't worry, I will drink something else later on, Jennie sipped her drink and she found it delicious "Thank you Lili, you are always so kind, please taste this", Lisa was dumbfounded "What?"

Jennie laughed "Manoban just taste it, you are gonna like it, we will share this drink, I don't care if we only have one straw, so go ahead, drink it", Lisa was really taken aback but she did what Jennie said, the tea was really good, it was dragon fruit and mango, and she blushed when she tasted some strawberry, she was sure that flavor didn't come from the liquid inside the cup, Jennie sipped her drink again and this time she could feel some vanilla, that flavour wasn't inside the cup, and she blushed as well, "See... I... told you it was really good, thanks".

They talked a little more and Jennie even invited her to eat lunch with them, but Lisa declined "I'm sorry Jennie but I got enough emotions for today, maybe we can get lunch some other day, plus I still have work to do", Jennie didn't want to push her friend and accepted, Jennie's assistant called her to tell her the food was already there, "Lili I have to go, come with me, I'll walk you to the elevator, Lisa nodded and then Jennie hugged her tight "You are really special for me Manoban, I'm glad we are close to each other, I have to tell you some things that have been bugging me, but we can talk later on", Lisa hugged her back, it seemed they didn't want to let go "I'm glad too, really glad Nini".

"Lili I almost forget to return this, thank you, all your clothes are there, they are clean and folded", Lisa took a glance inside the paper bag, "Hmmm Jennie... I think you forgot the hoodie, it's my favourite you know", Jennie laughed "Damn... I gotta be honest, I'm thinking about keeping it, I have never seen such a cute hoodie, please can I keep it Lili?, it reminds me of you", Lisa was dumbfounded "Yeah sure, keep it, it wasn't my favourite, well I have more favourite hoodies", Jennie laughed "Thank youuu!!! You really have a heart of gold", Lisa blushed a little.

Then they walked to the elevator and when it opened Jennie smirked "Take this tea with you, think of me when you are drinking it, I'll see you later" and she winked at Thai, Lisa was again dumbfounded and Jennie pushed her inside, leaving her with no time to protest, so Lisa just winked back at her and she could see Jennie blushing.

Jennie took a moment after the elevator's doors closed, she smiled widely, Manoban was really interesting and for some reason after interacting with her she always felt dull of energy.

---

"Chuuuuuuuu, my mum is here!!! Let's go eat something with her, food is here already" Jennie told to Jisoo when she opened her office's door, "Omggg Ruby Jane!, are you trying to kill me?, Gosh I'm sensitive, fragile, a butterfly but... I'm always up to food, so let's go" both laughed and left together.

They went to Jennie's mum office and Jisoo hugged her aunt, they all were really happy to see each other after a long time.

They spent a really nice time together, talking about work, meetings and life, Jisoo wanted to tell her aunt about what happened between Jennie and Kai, but she would wait for a more appropriate time to do it.