73. Be my future

"Ohhhh yes!, there's no macaron, such a shame but it's something better" Jennie said.

Lisa was confused, "Better?", Jennie nodded "Yes Lili, let me get it for you", Lisa was wondering what's going on and Jennie took something from inside and discarded the box, Lisa was really trying to see what Jennie was holding.

Jennie gave her a gummy smile "Lili here is my promise to you, I want you to be my future, I want to spend all my life with you, I'm so in love with you and I can't wait more, I know what I want and the only thing I need to know is if you want the same, so please look at this", Jennie opened a little black velvet box and inside there were two beautiful rose gold rings with a beautiful diamond incrusted on each of them, Lisa was taken aback, wondering if all this was real, "My beautiful and perfect Lalisa Manoban I want to be your future, I want you to be my future, will you marry me? Will you be my future officially?", Lisa was crying silently and nodded "Yes Ruby Jane, I want to be yours, I want to marry you and be your future, I don't see myself with somebody else" Jennie took one of the rings and put it on Lisa's finger, giving her a gummy smile.

Lisa couldn't stop crying, she embraced Jennie really tight, then something made a click for her, there were two rings, she stepped back a little, she knew what Jennie wanted, she took the other ring "Be my future officially, I don't want anything else, only a future with you" she pecked Jennie lips put the ring on her finger, and Jennie was now crying and embraced Lisa, "For a moment I thought I was rushing this, I have been so nervous" then she crashed Lisa's lips.

After a few minutes and many pecks on their lips Jennie caressed Lisa's face, "I love you so much, maybe it seems it's too soon, but we can be engaged and decide later when it's the best day to get married, it doesn't have to be right away, will plan this really well, from now own nothing will be rushed, but I saw the rings the other day and I just knew they were perfect, this idea have been lingering in my mind all week, I had to propose today because a year ago you came into my life, and since that night my life wasn't the same, since that night I knew you were special, and trust me when I say that you are the best that could happen to me, I do love you so much", Lisa just crashed Jennie's lips and kissed her passionately, they deepened the kiss and molded their bodies together, they only took time to get enough air.

Lisa couldn't stop smiling, all this was really happening "Nini you are the one for me, nobody made me feel like this before, I can't believe you even remember the exact date we met in the elevator, I want to be with you, you just surprised me with this, the date was already perfect, I love when we go on dates, and tonight was already all I wanted, even how you cooked in advance and how you did everything to make me feel special, and Miss Magical CEO Jennie Kim, don't try to tell me you didn't, as far as I know I'm not the only Muggle here" both girls laughed.

Lisa tuck a strand of hair behind Jennie's ear, "Then the song, gosh you don't know how I felt, just think about it makes me feel loved, appreciated, and just really happy, you are the best part for me, and I want to be the best for you as well Nini", Jennie gave her another gummy smile, "You already are the best, I meant every single word in that song", Lisa lifted Jennie and the latter put her hands around Lisa's neck and her legs wrapped around her waist, they kissed hungrily, deepening it, Lisa granted access to Jennie and both tongues got entwined, Jennie sucked Lisa's tongue and that made her moan, after hear that the CEO was completely turned on, "Baby take me to our bed" Jennie said in seductive tone almost in a whisper.

Lisa laid Jennie down on bed and started to kiss her everywhere, Jennie was just lost on Lisa's sweet scent and her warm tonned body, she loved the warm sensation emanining from her sexy body and her kisses were the best... but she wanted more, not just make out.

Lisa was trailing kisses on Jennies neck and she nibbled her ear and whispered "Are you shivering because of me? Cause it happens to me all the time, every time you kiss me and touch me I feel like an electric jolt all around my body, sending shivers to my spine" and that's when Jennie lost it, she was already really aroused "It does happens to me, you really have a huge impact on me, how you don't realise it? You drive me crazy" her voice turned more raspy "Manoban undress me, help me with this dress and I'll take yours off", Lisa nodded "You are so sexy when you call me like that", Jennie smirked and licked Lisa's ear, "And you are so sexy when you look at me like that" both undressed each other and Jennie kissed Lisa's neck, leaving some little marks around, both laid down together, entangling their legs and kissing, both feeling how their bodies fitted perfectly together, "Get on top of me Manoban, I want to feel all of you", the kisses were getting sloppy, "Touch me, I'm all yours" Jennie said while panting hard, after a while Jennie was moaning even louder "Lili I want to make you feel all my love" Lisa smirked savouring each moment, "You already do babe" it seemed like pure electricity was running through their veins.