76. Breaking news (Now or never)

Jennie woke up earlier than Lisa, she felt just really happy to see her sleeping peacefully, and she kissed Lisa's cheek, holding her tightly, Lisa woke up with a big smile "I see you are securing me in your arms so I don't fall from here huh?" Jennie laughed "Gosh Manoban, I woke up confused, I'm sorry, will you forgive me someday? Like this happened time ago, I already have proven to be trustworthy don't you think?, Lisa got on top of Jennie "You are already forgiven, but I won't forget it", Jennie laughed, "Bad blood huh, after all this time?" Lisa smiled "Am I heavy?", "Sometimes, oh are you talking about this position?" She faked her tone and Lisa pinched her cheek lightly, "Actually I like it, you feel way taller than me, it's just a few centimetres, and you are skinny, so no Manoban, you aren't heavy at all, actually I wouldn't mind to stay here like this, actually it makes me feel aroused, so get off me, we need to get ready for work" Lisa smiled mischievously, she whispered on Jennie's ear "That's sexy, I want to stay like this but you are right, we need to go to work".

Jennie got up and kissed Lisa's neck, then she crashed her lips, making Lisa moan, "I wouldn't mind hear this moaning every morning" and winked.

Lisa was just dumbfounded, standing there, with a big smile, she went to take a shower and day dreaming, she got ready and she went to look for Jennie but she wasn't in her room so she went downstairs.

"Morning Uncle!" She embraced  Mr. Jeong and he smiled "Hi Lis! It's nice to see you, you look beautiful today, glowing" Lisa blushed, "Thank you!, You always look amazing uncle", Mr. Jeong smiled "By the way Jennie is in the kitchen", Lisa smiled "Thank youuuu, uncle don't forget we have a dinner tonight, I believe Jennie told you", he smiled "Yes, she did! So I will see you guys there, have a great day and get breakfast, Jennie is cooking, I'll see you later on".

Lisa smiled looking at Jennie and Miss Kim talking and laughing "Good morning auntie, Morning Jennie", "Hi Lis, you look beautiful, smiling really suits you" Lisa smiled more, "Thanks auntie, you do look beautiful as well", "Morning Babe, come get breakfast it's ready, Jennie kissed Lisa's cheek, "Am I beautiful too?" Jennie asked with a cuteness tone in her voice and Lisa smiled "You are beautiful, breathtaking, gorgeous" she made Jennie blush and her mum just chuckled.

"So Uncle Jeong is excited to meet your parents Lisa, he told me about it, you know he really is like a brother for me, his mum used to work with us when I was little and he grow up with me, we played a lot, it was good to see him working for us, I thought he would pursue his career as a doctor, my parents offered to pay for it, I went to study abroad for a couple of years, when I came back he got married, that's why he decided to work and support his family, and he was really happy, my mum wanted him to become a doctor but also she trusted him to take care of the family, he is more like an assistant, not really a buttler, he is really smart and he takes care of a side business that we have, yet he never left his position here, he still manages to do both things, he doesn't even need this job actually, but he cares about us, sadly years ago when Jennie was a kid his wife died, they couldn't have children and since he met this mandu baby  for the first time he swore to me to protect her like a daughter, since well it was just Jennie and I, some years later when he lost her wife I could say Jennie helped his heart heal a little bit faster, that's why they are so close, and Jennie calls him Uncle, since forever, I'm aware Jennie talked to you about why she left Korea, I wasn't feeling well, I had anxiety and depression and I couldn't bare see Jennie try to take care of me, that's why I trusted Jeong to take care of her and he did, my baby grew up really fast, we spent summers together but she was more attached to him, and well I'm glad cause he is a great uncle, and he help us to manage this house, so as you see, he really is like my brother, and it's important for me and Jennie, so I appreciate you consider him as family as well" Lisa was really attentive listening to Mrs. Kim, "He has been really nice towards me, since day one, and I noticed how you all seemed too close, so it's not hard to feel he is important, he is important for me as well, he is really caring and it's cute after all this time he helps you and take care of you guys, he introduced himself as the buttler but he wears no uniform, so I thought he was playing around, then Jennie told me and I was surprised but then she told me he was her uncle more than just a buttler, and he is the sweetest guy, he reminds me of my dad, same vibes" they laughed.